SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 627
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
biden wears a mask so we can't tell which side of his mouth he's speaking out of...

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Biden wears a mask so that he can "speak" without having to have his wife's arm up his ass all the time.

What? She's gotta eat lunch sometime.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Biden is now sharing his wisdom with regard to police training.

quote:
“Instead of standing there and teaching a cop when there’s an unarmed person coming at ‘em with a knife or something, shoot ‘em in the leg instead of in the heart,” Biden said in an address to black community leaders in Wilmington, Del.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-shoot-em-in-the-leg

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
With a double barrel shotgun no doubt

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
A lot of things can change regarding police training, he says. I suppose that includes the definition of unarmed.

quote:
“Instead of standing there and teaching a cop when there’s an UNARMED person coming at ‘em with a KNIFE or something (emphasis added) , shoot ‘em in the leg instead of in the heart,” Biden said in an address to black community leaders in Wilmington, Del.

“There are a lot of things that can change,” Biden said, regarding police training.

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
They're done taping the endorsement, Joe. Now get away from me.

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
Biden is now sharing his wisdom with regard to police training.

quote:
“Instead of standing there and teaching a cop when there’s an unarmed person coming at ‘em with a knife or something, shoot ‘em in the leg instead of in the heart,” Biden said in an address to black community leaders in Wilmington, Del.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-shoot-em-in-the-leg

That's what those on the Left (trying to disable the ability of the police to deal with combative suspects) have been creeping towards. The narrative that even ARMED offenders are "unarmed." With every change of the goal post, it becomes less and less likely that police can take resistant/combative offenders into custody in a manner that can be viewed as acceptable.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Since joe knows so much about law enforcement, let joe experience the 'Tueller 21-foot rule' for himself...

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
I wonder if his secret service detail abides...

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6850 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
soon to be appearing in a REP ad ?

Posts: 19563 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Creepy Joe's "I'm Ridin' with Biden" slogan was just too good not to modify.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
The onion satire site has loads of Biden stories going back years.

The ridin with Biden image reminded me of this onion article.

Shirtless Biden Washes Trans Am In White House Driveway

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Holy shit. Not ONE coherent thought...

https://twitter.com/Here4Trump...008870885335044?s=09

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
erj, Biden is a moron but that’s an edited clip. They cut out a bunch of words to make it seem like he’d even more of an idiot.

Posts: 2324 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
You sure 'bout that??? Razz

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Remember that "you ain't black" comment? Biden's now claiming that Charlamagne Tha God baited him into it.

quote:
[b]Charlamagne Tha God Fires Back At Biden For Claiming He 'Baited' Him[b]
Matt Wilstein, The Daily Beast, 6/4/2020

[Excerpt]

Earlier in the show Wednesday night, Charlamagne also responded to the backlash that followed his recent interview with former Vice President Joe Biden. At the end of their talk, Biden told Charlamagne "you ain't black" if you can't decide between him and Trump.

While that comment didn't "bother" him, Charlamagne said he didn't like the way Biden tried to play it off afterwards. "I apologized immediately for responding to Charlamagne, who was baiting me, and if you looked at that film you'll see I was smiling at him," Biden told CNN's Don Lemon.

"I didn't bait you," Charlamagne shot back on The Late Show. "Vice President Biden volunteered that fish. I didn't throw no bait out there for that fish whatsoever."

Original text at http://www.yahoo.com/news/char...-back-054132862.html

Ah, the gifts that keep on giving.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
AP says that Biden's formally clinched the nomination in today's primaries.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/bide...ntial-022520782.html

Eh, I'll wait and see the count. Even if it's true, the more interesting question at the moment is how close Sanders gets.

Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
So... NOW what does the Dem Party do?

Ol' Brainless Joe has just come out AGAINST defunding the police. Right on the heels of kneeling before the mob. But said in a safe place, of course...

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8613 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post