SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 627
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
Why the hell did Biden think it was appropriate for him to salute at the memorial? It's fitting for President Trump, or any POTUS, to do so as the CinC and top of the chain of command, but Biden never served in the military, nor as VP was he ever in the chain. The guy is so clueless.

Because Biden is a poser.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why the hell did Biden think it was appropriate for him to salute at the memorial? It's fitting for President Trump, or any POTUS, to do so as the CinC and top of the chain of command, but Biden never served in the military, nor as VP was he ever in the chain. The guy is so clueless.

Because the low information voters that will vote for him will have no idea about why he shouldn’t salute.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Or...

For the same reason my two girls saluted when visiting Arlington (they were 4 and 7)...because he has the mind of a child!!

quote:

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden Tells Supporters “Wear a Mask”…

The circle of virtue signaling is now complete. It became apparent during Memorial Day weekend the resistance allies, democrats and media, were going to use the wearing of “masks” as the hot new 2020 virtue signal. All of the Blue-bot governors quickly fell into line with their own demands for compliant mask wearing in their states.

As with most modern left-wing extremes, influencing the behavior is an issue of control, a compliant community, it takes a village etc. The issue is not medical benefit. Toward that end, Joe Biden gets the command signal and joins the movement:

This provides the media with a social narrative to push hard and exploit for political division; a very Alinsky strategy. Mask wearers become virtuous doers of goodness and virtue; non-mask wearers become visible enemies, targets for the drones.

Thus the politicization of masks is complete.

How do you defeat them? Easy, use their own playbook (Alinsky) and have fun (Breitbart). Make them live up to their own rules. Every time they are spotted without a mask, laugh at them and call them out on their hypocrisy. They hate that.

Their communal tribe members cannot survive the ridicule when their inherent individualism does not want to adhere to the social demand. Members don’t want to wear masks and the ridicule hits harder and has greater damage because of it. Freedom is fun, the tribe mindset can only survive in an echo-chamber.

https://theconservativetreehou...porters-wear-a-mask/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I see Joe Biden in his comic sunglasses/mask look, I am so reminded of the famous picture of Michael Dukakis and his helmeted head peeking out of an army tank. I hope that Biden's pics will do for him what Dukakis' pics did for his campaign!

Posts: 1626 | Registered: February 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why the hell did Biden think it was appropriate for him to salute at the memorial?

Because he's utterly clueless.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Why the hell did Biden think it was appropriate for him to salute at the memorial?

Because he's utterly clueless.

Somebody needs to tell him to watch Benny Hill to learn a proper salute. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14034 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
My face identifies as a mask so......

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I'd love to embed like a YT clip, but Twitter doesn't do that I don't think:

Hey guys, when it comes to the question of Joe Biden starting on live TV, trust the science:

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
My face identifies as a mask so......

Hah, a great comeback to the triggered when they try to deride you for not wearing one.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
It's brilliant, in its own way. The mask and sunglasses make him pretty much unrecognizeable whereas the Smurf suit and the tanker's getup didn't do that for Lurch or Dookie.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
What was even more telling than Ole Joe wearing that mask was just how close his wife was to him every second he was at that memorial. You know any other politician that is babysat that closely? You think the Dem's will require that his wife must be onstage with him for any/all debates? This dude is gone.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 811 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/2020...ms-andrew-weissmann/

The campaign of former Vice President Joe Biden has canceled plans to hold a fundraiser headlined by Andrew Weissmann, a former top prosecutor with Robert Mueller’s special counsel team that investigated now-debunked collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia, according to the Wall Street Journal.

The “virtual fireside chat” — slated for June 2 — was to be moderated by former New Jersey attorney general Anne Milgram, though it was called off shortly after it was announced May 21.

“It’s no surprise that a guy who tried to take down the President through the sham impeachment would also help Joe Biden’s campaign,” Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh said upon the event’s announcement. “It doesn’t get any swampier than this: trying to stage a partisan coup against the President and then raising money for his political opponent.”

Since the Mueller probe ended, Weissmann has taken up teaching criminal procedure and national security law at New York University School of Law. In recent weeks, he became co-chairman of law firm Jenner & Block’s investigations, compliance, and defense practice.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"teaching criminal procedure" maybe it is a "how to" course

Posts: 19561 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I can’t wait to hear Joe’s take on recent events.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
I'm sure the Ayatollah and Chairman Xi are really impressed by you, Joe. No president of mine is going to take a knee. Mad

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Pandering fool Roll Eyes

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
He's taking a knee with a guy who is more focused on his cell phone? Playing Candy Crush maybe?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Biden is the quintessential BETA male. Just like HIS Kenyan Golden Boy, we don't need this ilk occupying...yes...occupying 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post