SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll bet Pete Buttgig is jealous. You know he'd love to have Dick Swett behind him.

Big Grin You, Sir, win the internet for today.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
we should be thankful for these stupid people otherwise we'd have nothing to laugh at

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, my cat is funny and I can watch Barney Miller, too, so...

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
All of those presidential candidates are jumping at any idea they think will help them. Someone get a laser pointer. Let’s see if they’ll try to catch the red dot.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
While Biden wrapped up the coveted Dick Swett endorsement, he hasn't gotten the full support of Dick Dangler yet. Although Dick Dangler did say he would support him if he's the nominee.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Biden's doctor has felt compelled to come forward and state for the record that Biden is not brain damaged Big Grin

https://www.washingtonexaminer...before-brain-surgery

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What the actual fuck?? That's real?

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
What the actual fuck?? That's real?

Yep...His doc came forward today to say that ol Joe's brain is perfectly fine, better than it used to be!

https://theweek.com/speedreads...ing-joe-bidens-brain

https://www.mediaite.com/news/...rain-is-functioning/

- John Adams

posted Hide Post
Neurosurgeons are experts in surgery, not necessarily in neuropsychological evaluation. A complete neuropsychological evaluation taking about 8 hours would be an accurate assessment of whether Biden has deficits. His behavior certainly suggests difficulty in recall and in other areas as well.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If President Trump doesn't riff on this, I am going to be quite disappointed.

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If President Trump doesn't riff on this, I am going to be quite disappointed.

Biden's wife even got in on it today - basically saying 'Yeah, I know he sucks, but you have to vote for him anyway'. Big Grin

Swallow a little? What about #MeToo??

https://news.yahoo.com/jill-bi...r-joe-142524433.html

Jill Biden: 'Maybe you have to swallow a little' and vote for Joe

Former second lady Jill Biden made an unusually honest pitch to voters on Monday for her husband to be the 2020 Democratic presidential nominee.

“I know that not all of you are committed to my husband, and I respect that,” she said at a campaign event in Nashua, N.H. “But I want you to think about your candidate, his or her electability, and who’s going to win this race.”

“Your candidate might be better on, I don’t know, health care, than Joe is,” she continued. “But you’ve got to look at who’s going to win this election. And maybe you have to swallow a little bit and say, ‘OK, I personally like so and so better,’ but your bottom line has to be that we have to beat Trump.”

She added: “So I think if your goal — I know my goal — is to beat Donald Trump, we have to have someone who can beat him.”

Since the start of the 2020 race, polls have consistently showed Joe Biden beating President Trump by the widest margins of any Democratic candidate in a hypothetical general election matchup.

A Fox News survey released last week found Biden with a 12-point advantage (50 percent to 38 percent) over Trump. But the same survey showed three of Biden’s rivals — Sens. Bernie Sanders (48 percent to 39 percent), Elizabeth Warren (46 percent to 39 percent) and Kamala Harris (45 percent to 39 percent) — beating the president too. (Trump, for his part, lashed out at Fox News over the poll results.)

The Biden campaign is certainly betting on electability being the key issue for Democratic voters. A new campaign ad released Tuesday, titled “Bones,” argues that “we all know in our bones that this election is different.”

“The stakes are higher,” a voice-over in the ad says. “The threat is more serious. We have to beat Donald Trump.”

Urging voters to compromise on certain issues while considering a candidate’s electability is common. In 2016, progressive voters who backed Sanders were urged to vote for Hillary Clinton.

- John Adams

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Jill Biden: You May Like Another Candidate Better, But You Have to Beat Trump, and ...
"Maybe You Have to Swallow a Little Bit"

While speaking in New Hampshire on Monday, former Second Lady Dr. Jill Biden told voters that they may like other candidates and think they’re better on an issue like health care, “but you’ve got to look at who’s going to win this election.”

Biden said, “[Y]our candidate might be better on, I don’t know, health care than Joe is, but you’ve got to look at who’s going to win this election. And maybe you have to swallow a little bit and say, ‘Okay, I sorta personally like so and so better,’ but your bottom line has to be that we have to beat Trump.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clip...wallow-a-little-bit/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
While Biden wrapped up the coveted Dick Swett endorsement, he hasn't gotten the full support of Dick Dangler yet.

Looks like Biden has the dick vote all wrapped up!

via Imgflip Meme Generator

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4870 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Former Senator Hank Brown Comments on His Former Colleague Joe Biden's Mental Fitness:

Brown: Senator Biden is a pleasant, outgoing individual. He was consistently one of the most liberal members of the U.S. Senate. To hear him described as a moderate could happen only in Washington, D.C.

Freeman: For an unrelated project, I have just screened six hours of campaign tape on Joe Biden. As you might expect, an original thought did not once interrupt the partisan boilerplate. But there was another problem, a problem not unknown to those of us of a certain age. The word Biden was looking for was, more than occasionally, hidden in the back of a closet. You've watched him for more than 30 years. Is he up to the job he's applied for?

Brown: I never observed in him the qualities of intellect, vision, exceptional integrity, or savvy that are required in an effective president. I will be surprised if he survives the primaries.

https://www.nationalreview.com...olicy-2020-election/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Biden's doctor has felt compelled to come forward and state for the record that Biden is not brain damaged Big Grin

Reminds me of this:

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1492 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Joe's memory fails him again:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkWkuBNvdjo

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Joe's just fine. Nothing wrong at all.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
In all seriousness, Biden is looking less like the Dem candidate all the time. Looks like President Trump may face Warren, which is a gift from the gods. NSFW for casual use of strong profanity.

posted Hide Post
The elephant in the roomful of Dem presidential candidates hopefuls.... it doesn't matter who is president; the deep state runs the country. Obama was a figure head; Biden will do as directed too. As would a republican corporation presidential candidate.

At times while watching Hillary during the last election she came across as - what a pain in the backside this election crap is, anoint me now, enough with the charades. Her hubris saved the USA, or at least gave us a fighting chance at saving America.

Trump is an American vs a democrat or republican deep state nominate.

Posts: 425 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump is an American vs a democrat or republican deep state nominate.

Yup. Read or listen to The Deep State by Jason Chaffetz. You couldn’t ask for a more clearly spelled out assessment of the situation.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post