SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
...or, he could really die, in which case the Dems would them nominate him for their candidate, because those stupid bastards are all about empty, meaningless symbolism and appearances.
There are lots of dead Democrat voters. A dead candidate is but a short leap away. I can see it now : "Deceased-Americans have been marginalized in the workplace. We need to change that!"

The Democratic Party : Putrefaction in Action

Then, they could have Weekend at Bernie's, or some such.

Big Grin

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
The other dems in the primary may as well hang it up, Biden just received the coveted Dick Swett endorsement!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bet with that name he had Hell to pay in high school.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He he. Dick Swett, Yeah.

He should have begun his endorsement with "To the window, to the walls..."

Umm, NSFA*

*Not Safe For Anywhere

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
WE didn't believe it the first time around.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden is sounding like a Weird Al Yankovitch song, it's jibberish.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Bet Biden will brag about this endorsement, but probably screw it up and say he has the sweaty balls endorsement.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24113 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden on Israel denying Tlaib entrance:

I have always been a stalwart supporter of Israel—a vital partner that shares our democratic values. No democracy should deny entry to visitors based on the content of their ideas—even ideas they strongly object to. And no leader of the free world should encourage them to do so.

Ben Shapiro:

Remember that time the Obama administration barred a member of Israeli Knesset from entering the United States in 2012? Because you were vice president at the time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What an incredibly stupid thing for Biden to say.

"No democracy should deny entry to visitors based on the content of their ideas"

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, y'know, I was beginning to feel a bit sorry for ol' Gropin' Joe, given that his campaign is so pathetic, but now he's beginning to piss me off with his bullshit.

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

... What an incredibly stupid thing for Biden to say....

He's just getting started.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
The other dems in the primary may as well hang it up, Biden just received the coveted Dick Swett endorsement!...

I'll bet Pete Buttgig is jealous. You know he'd love to have Dick Swett behind him.

Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
The other dems in the primary may as well hang it up, Biden just received the coveted Dick Swett endorsement!

This guy had the option to go with Richard, Rich or Rick....but he said "Nope. Dick Swett is just fine."

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, it's not the first time:

Dick Pole

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
The other dems in the primary may as well hang it up, Biden just received the coveted Dick Swett endorsement!...

I'll bet Pete Buttgig is jealous. You know he'd love to have Dick Swett behind him.

Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If creepy joe's gaff-tastic pace picks up a little, we could could play a drinking game off of it by taking a drink every time he makes a gaff (or sniffs a neck or grasps a girl's or woman's arm, etc.)!

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
If creepy joe's gaff-tastic pace picks up a little, we could could play a drinking game off of it by taking a drink every time he makes a gaff (or sniffs a neck or grasps a girl's or woman's arm, etc.)!

He could be the first Alzheimers-American elected President. Historic.

Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
^ ^ ^ ^ Damn, dude. You're on a roll today! Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
^ ^ ^ ^ Damn, dude. You're on a roll today! Big Grin

If I can make a few folks laugh, that's good. Smile

posted Hide Post
Dick Trickle
Richard "Dick" Trickle was an American race car driver. He raced for decades around the short tracks of Wisconsin, winning many championships along the way. Trickle competed in the ASA, ARTGO, ARCA, All Pro, IMCA, NASCAR, and USAC.Wikipedia
Born:
Richard Trickle, Oct 27, 1941, Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, U.S.
Died:
16, 2013, Boger City, North Carolina, U.S.
Cause of death:
Suicide by gunshot
Achievements:
1984 and 1985 American Speed Association Champion, 7 ARTGO championships between 1979 and 1987, Considered "America's Winningest Driver" with an estimated 1,200 career wins
Awards:
1968 USAC Stock Car Rookie of the Year, 1989 NASCAR Winston Cup Series Rookie of the Year

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post