SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 619
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Boston:

I wonder if Hunter helps him tune up for evening appearances with his "magic dust."

I don't even want to know what Slow Joe Biteme would say with some of his son's 'booger sugar' in him... no wait, I take that back.

Posts: 3986 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:

... right now, if you yell "fire," that's not free speech...

Wrong, Joey, just wrong.

I can yell "FIRE!" in a crowded theatre if there is a fire.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31346 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
God, please let this imbecile be the nominee! Big Grin
quote:
Then Biden says "Wait, wait, wait, wait, I'll take your AR-14s" - a gun which doesn't exist.

Shotgun Joe can have every last one of my AR-14's. AND the clips that go with them... Roll Eyes

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11016 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
... please let this imbecile be the nominee! Big Grin ...

Did he scream for them to get off his lawn too?

Posts: 8575 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
"Biden also told the auto worker he doesn’t need 100 bullets and how machine guns and AR-15s are one-in-the-same. The auto worker correctly pointed out to Biden that AR-15s are semi-automatic, not “assault” or automatic, in nature. And that machine guns are already outlawed or are very hard to obtain.

The conversation ended like this.

“This is not OK, alright?” the man said, to which Biden replied, “Don’t tell me that, pal, or I’m going to go out and slap you in the face.”
“You’re working for me, man!” the worker said.
“I’m not working for you,” Biden said. “Don’t be such a horse’s ass.”'

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
“This is not OK, alright?” the man said, to which Biden replied, “Don’t tell me that, pal, or I’m going to go out and slap you in the face.”

Posts: 17035 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you remember this?

Now listen to this at about 27 seconds

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1360 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Are those autoworkers or steel workers? One guy has plumbers stickers.

I guess the media doesn’t give a shit really.

Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
Wow this is getting good. Big Grin I'm not to take your guns with the exception of the ones I want.

Posts: 5573 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are those autoworkers or steel workers? One guy has plumbers stickers.

I guess the media doesn’t give a shit really.

Construction workers in a Detroit auto plant

Posts: 1360 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
biden wanted to get closer to smell the guys hair...

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Here's a really good, in-close clip of Biden, including him telling his handler to "SHUSH!" Big Grin

Friggen' dementia-addled imbecile.

And the whole time he's practically poking the union guy in the chest with his gun finger. Roll Eyes
SHUSH!!!

Posts: 33540 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
This clown is really out of his mind. He’s getting worse by the day. Can’t wait for the next one!

Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Bernie must be loving this.

He's thinking "Crazy Old Joe is going to say the wrong crazy thing to the wrong person and start a riot, and get his 77-year old ass kicked!"

quote:
"Biden also told the auto worker he doesn’t need 100 bullets and how machine guns and AR-15s are one-in-the-same. The auto worker correctly pointed out to Biden that AR-15s are semi-automatic, not “assault” or automatic, in nature. And that machine guns are already outlawed or are very hard to obtain.

The conversation ended like this.

“You’re working for me, man!” the worker said.
“I’m not working for you,” Biden said. “Don’t be such a horse’s ass.”'

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Way to go, Joe! Good luck getting the rank and file UAW workers' votes, and no doubt the UMW and Teamsters are watching this.

Posts: 3196 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Can you imagine the liberal apeshit meltdown if Trump had gone SHUSH!!! to one of his female aides? Roll Eyes

Posts: 33540 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
The Bernie/Biden debates are going to be the most epic in US history, but not for the reasons the DNC would have liked.

This will be the best comic reality TV series since Honey Boo Boo.

posted Hide Post
This also isnt the first time he has referenced an AR14.What the hell is an AR14?

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
This also isnt the first time he has referenced an AR14.What the hell is an AR14?

It's like an AR15, but it only shoots 14 bullets.