SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 627
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
His excuse is that’s what he calls his grandson like that makes it somehow less creepy and weird? Roll Eyes

I’ve encountered exactly one other person in my whole life who called little boys “honey” and I seriously wonder about his relationship with his son.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
he just cannot help himself

wonder why he hasn't been arrested for molestation yet...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/headlines/a...s-doomsday-scenario/

Biden super pac:

Democrats must stand by Biden through the early stretch of the primary calendar to avoid that fate, the group implores.

“Donors hedging their bets on Biden because of Bloomberg could be creating a doomsday scenario for Democrats everywhere,” the group’s treasurer, Larry Rasky, wrote. “The Sanders-Warren wing of the Party is ready for the Bloomberg fight.

Democrats cannot afford a split Convention.

“If Bernie has more delegates, do you really think the Bros will make way for Mike?,” it added, referring to the hard-core Sanders supporters known as “Bernie Bros.”

“Not to mention that the legacy of the Sanders campaign (such as the Squad) will ravage any chance Center-Left Democrats have of maintaining hard won victories in states from Pennsylvania to California.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sometimes "doomsday" sounds pretty good

Posts: 19565 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
But maybe the Democrats are hoping for a brokered convention. At least those in the smoke-filled back room!

Let the stooges go nuclear on one another, and then post a candidate on a "white horse:" someone who hasn't been battered and bruised by the campaign trail.

Who? Hillary? Perhaps. Bloomberg? Maybe, although his move into buying the nomination may make that inconvenient or impractical. Michelle? Puh-leeze. But somebody. Right now, the name "Klobuchar" is being heard more and more. But recall the 17 candidates the Republicans threw at us in 2016. Each one of them had their moment in the sun before burning out.

Still, it may be that the power brokers are scrambling to someone -- anyone -- who isn't one of the clown car candidates we're currently seeing.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
NH primary 45% reporting

Sanders 36,550
Buttigieg 29,809
Klobuchar 25,389
Warren 12,663
Biden 10,958

updates coming in fast

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Biden = toast.
RIP Joe Biden 1942-2020

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24071 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Biden = hind tit.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
30 % reporting, CNN

27.6 Bernie
23.5 Petey
19.9 Amy
9. Lizzie
8.6 Joey
3.5 Styrofoam
3.2 Gabbie
2.9 Yang

Klomentum!!

Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren will not meet the threshold to receive any delegates in the New Hampshire Democratic primary.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24071 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Anyone under 10% is done. Warren especially, considering she's from a bordering state.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
If Biden is toast, how the hell is Yang still in this thing? Good grief, throw in the towel already, the both of you.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Time for him to fire two shots from his double barreled shotgun into the air as a distress signal.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
If Biden is toast, how the hell is Yang still in this thing? Good grief, throw in the towel already, the both of you.

I just called him and told him that you wanted him out. Anything else I can do?

Yang drops out of the race.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
If Biden is toast, how the hell is Yang still in this thing?
Yang just dropped out.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...5b16dafaa_story.html

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
58 % in

Sanders 44,203
Buttigieg 39,923
Klobuchar 34,275
Warren 16,204
Biden 14,465

posted Hide Post
Where's bloomy?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Styre also dropped out, according to Fox.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Where's bloomy?
He got in too late, he's not on any ballots until super Tuesday.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:

I just called him and told him that you wanted him out. Anything else I can do?

Yang drops out of the race.

Damn, you’re good! Tell him I want his campaign funds so I can donate them to my local 2A organizations. Big Grin

posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Ha, Yang couldnt even buy votes for 1k a month...

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Babylon Bee - https://babylonbee.com/news/bi...-ZuCldL3zbKMQFJWkSIg

==========================================

Biden: 'Your Mother Was A Hamster, And Your Father Smelt Of Elderberries'

HAMPTON, NH—Joe Biden fired back at a supporter criticizing his performance in the Iowa caucuses. She questioned why she should support him when he didn't even finish in the top three in Iowa.

Biden's response was baffling: "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed, animal food trough-wiper."

The supporter was confused: "I'm sorry, what?"

"I fart in your general direction," he continued. "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

"Are... are you just quoting Monty Python?" she asked, clearly baffled.

"You dirt-eating piece of slime! You scum-sucking pig! You son of a motherless goat!"

"That's not even the same franchise!" she shouted back.

Biden wasn't fazed, though, telling her to "go away or I will taunt you a second time." His poll numbers have gone up since the exchange as he's now quoting movies made within the last fifty years.

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post