SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 619
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/clip...hment-vote-as-a-win/

Biden said, “I can’t imagine being president of the United States and having all of one party, plus someone from your own party vote to say you should be thrown out of office and view that as a victory.”

A victory over a coup attempt to overturn the 2016 election and interfere in the 2020 election

Posts: 19485 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
After a New Hampshire voter asks @JoeBiden why they should trust he can turn his campaign around, he asks if she’s ever been to a caucus before; when she says yes, Biden snaps:

"No you haven’t. You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier."

https://www.redstate.com/jenva...r/2020/02/09/780335/

video at link

Posts: 19485 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe Biden could star in a remake of Hondo Lane. Just think Joe Biden in a remake of a John Wayne classic. Great lines...for a tough guy who backed down Corn Pop.

Posts: 17140 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
After a New Hampshire voter asks @JoeBiden why they should trust he can turn his campaign around, he asks if she’s ever been to a caucus before; when she says yes, Biden snaps:

https://www.redstate.com/jenva...r/2020/02/09/780335/

video at link

Did he offer up his Hairy Legs?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10857 | Location: Salem. No, not that Salem.  | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
The guy has f'n lost it.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5291 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
"Pony soldier"? Is he accusing her of being an Apache or something?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
"Pony soldier"? Is he accusing her of being an Apache or something?

That or ol’ Joe retuned to his plagiarizing ways long enough to pretend he’s Tyrone Power in the Canadian western the, “Pony Soldier”.

[FLASH_VIDEO]

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/4RyyxaPb45o [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great interview about the Biden family corruption.

Posts: 12516 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Wait... what?!?
Stick a fork in him, he’s done.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23896 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRMATT:
The guy has f'n lost it.

I don't think he ever had it.

Posts: 8575 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seems like he has always been an imbecilic bully.

Posts: 12516 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did Joe cinch up and put his tie on before he put his shirt on? Looks like his tie is underneath his collar.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
As Para would say, “his little river boat captain has left the wheelhouse”.

Between his anger toward voters and his corruption, he doesn’t have a chance and everyone knows it. Even him.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Yeah, fore sure. He's going full-on Abe Simpson

quote:
Originally posted by MRMATT:
The guy has f'n lost it.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:

Haha, perfect.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30280 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:

Haha, perfect.

As I mentioned many pages ago, the man has the beginning signs of dementia. Having seen dementia first hand, I know what the beginning stages look like. There is no doubt in my mind.

Therefore, with Biden, it's all about who his VP pick would be (assuming he wins, which is improbable) because there is no way he could finish a full 4 years.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10857 | Location: Salem. No, not that Salem.  | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
And in wcb's video above, I would bet dimes to donuts that the esteemed Senator Ass-Hat from Deleware didn't even answer Frank's question. Jeezus...what a bloviating retard. JSMH...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11016 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
"Dog Face" is a derogatory term for a US Army Soldier, usually coming from a Marine. Not sure about the pony soldier part.

I think this goofball is just used to using colloquialisms and slang from like 96 years ago. Big Grin

I'm just waiting for him to call someone a faggot or homo or take a swing at someone, then it's all over for him. It's coming.

Posts: 33541 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Based on the information from the highly knowledgeable historians and ethnologists ( Roll Eyes ) who wrote the scripts for the half hour TV westerns in the 1950s and early ’60s, “pony soldier” was an American Indian term for US Army cavalry soldiers: they rode horses, or ponies, and were soldiers, therefore pony soldiers.

Where Unca Joe came up with the expression during that rational discussion is of course impossible to know.

6.4/93.6

“Most men … can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it … would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions … which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their lives.”
— Leo Tolstoy

Posts: 47343 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post