SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 627
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I heard Doddering Joe did reasonably well reading his teleprompter last night, way past his bedtime.

His handlers probably promised the old coot an extra helping of tapioca if he did a good job reading the words on the magic screen Big Grin

Posts: 33764 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Biden, Harris, and Pelosi...all three fully vaccinated. Yet, the latter two sitting there wearing masks.

Roll Eyes

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Biden, Harris, and Pelosi...all three fully vaccinated. Yet, the latter two sitting there wearing masks.

Roll Eyes

Every single person in that chamber was immunized. Complete theater. Either that or the message is clear, the vaccines don't work. So which is it?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Or them taking vaccines is theater when in reality it was just saline. It’s mRNA only for the public. Whatever the truth - the gov is lying.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Roll Eyes

Every single person in that chamber was immunized. Complete theater. Either that or the message is clear, the vaccines don't work. So which is it?

The vaccine not working would be the least of our problems. Fatal blood clots and being paralyzed is when the real fun begins.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I think the message was "we'll tell you what to do and when to do it and its still mask wearing time so dont go trying to think for yourself"

quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Roll Eyes

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
If you want to do the right thing, do the exact opposite of any regressive libtard and you will be just fine

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
34 Million Fewer People Watched Biden Speech Compared To Trump's First SOTU

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...ed-trumps-first-sotu

Ratings show that 11.6 million watched Biden’s speech compared to 45.6 million who watched Trump’s first address to Congress in 2018.

The lowest number of Americans who watched a Trump State of the Union throughout his term in office was 37 million.

Biden barely managed to beat the viewership for this year’s Oscars (9.8 million), even though that set a new record low for the Academy Awards

Quick follow up: Biden's numbers are going to rise slightly as cable news and live streaming ratings are added and will probably finalize around 15-17M, which is still less than half of Trump's worst viewership.

Posts: 12657 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Just bar napkin quick estimate: let's say not even 1 out 3 people in the left dominated metropolitan areas across the country who came out in droves to vote for Biden watched his first SOTU? WHO REALLY VOTED FOR BIDEN?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: konata88,

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I'm beginning to wonder if they withhold the evening pudding cup if he screws up...

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
I refuse to listen to the doddering imposter and don't watch the embarrassment that is our 'media'. If the guy literally shit himself during the speech, they would breathlessly chirp about his perseverance.

Posts: 1967 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I saw all the network slots for 2 hours and I thought he doesn’t have anything worth saying after about 30 seconds.

I didn’t miss much.

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched the whole speech. It made me sick. If he gets everything he is proposing .... 6 Trillion.

Oh, he also just blew up my retirement and my kids inheritance.

Biden makes Carter look great.

Posts: 344 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: September 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
The only thing I know about Joe Biden is what I read right here on this forum.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5035 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Read this today,

This is what he said, according to a New York Times transcript of the president’s remarks: "The United States accounts, as all of you know, for less than 15 percent of carbon emissions. The rest of the world accounts for 85 percent. That’s why I kept my commitment to rejoin the Paris Accord, because if we do everything perfectly, it’s not going to matter."

Surprised this was in his speech.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is what he said, according to a New York Times transcript of the president’s remarks: "The United States accounts, as all of you know, for less than 15 percent of carbon emissions. The rest of the world accounts for 85 percent. That’s why I kept my commitment to rejoin the Paris Accord, because if we do everything perfectly, it’s not going to matter."

It's a stunning admission.

He might as well have said: "We are going to destroy our economy and bankrupt the United States, all for nothing. China and India will keep polluting the planet."

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Got a link for that?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38643 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
He's promised a number of things to a number of factions, but only moved aggressively on some things. That was the early scuttlebutt: lip service for everything but what Uncah Joe really wants is the infrastructure program. If our participation is meaningless, is Uncah Joe saying that this is all virtue signaling to buy the peace, quiet and votes in Congress to concentrate on infrastructure?

FWIW, if you buy the Mother Gaea terminology, there are "carbon savings" to be had in new infrastructure. That's particularly true for digital upgrades that will theoretically reduce the need for physical transportation.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 6guns:
Got a link for that?

https://www.foxnews.com/opinio...s-emissions-liz-peek

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks, liner, that's great!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38643 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post