SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
“The average rapist rapes about six times.”
— President Biden, in remarks during the weekly economic briefing, April 9

Eek Who in the heck talks like this? Roll Eyes

From the WP - to which in October I bought a one year online 'scrip to cover their slant on ACB and the Supreme Court. Know thy enemy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...pes-about-six-times/

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I recall that when President Trump made the decision to go ahead and build more border wall there was full disclosure about the source of the funding he chose to tap to do so. It was from Defense Department appropriations and there was some controversy attached to him using these funds, but ultimately, it was a very defensible use of presidential power.

Comes the Biden presidency. This administration is spending an incredible amount of money on hotels for illegals, tent camps at military bases, assistance, medical care, and on and on. What is the source of the money Biden is spending?

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
What is the source of the money Biden is spending?

Our wallets.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
What is the source of the money Biden is spending?

Our wallets.
Nope. We're way beyond that. Everything is now on the country's credit card.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Ok, I official hate this retard. What a GD embarrassment. The man disgusts me.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
It’s obvious that Bidet is barely aware of what’s going on. Obama is most likely calling the shots. The stuff that is going on had that Muslim bastards fingerprints all over it.

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Maybe posted elsewhere. But... the fuck?

https://www.dailywire.com/news...pv30WBWRvgTXn28Ud5-w

Biden Administration Offers Four Month Paid Leave To Federal Employees Who Care For Illegal Alien Children
quote:

The Biden administration has offered thousands of federal employees four months of paid leave if they’ll volunteer to help care for migrant children who have crossed the U.S.-Mexico border illegally.

The administration emailed the federal workers asking for help with Unaccompanied Alien Children, or UACs, according to The New York Times.

“The desperate plea landed this week in the email inboxes of employees in government agencies like the Department of Homeland Security and NASA: Will you consider taking a four-month paid leave from your job to help care for migrant children in government-run shelters packed with new arrivals at the border?” the Times reported.

“The request to much of the federal work force came from the Department of Health and Human Services, which is at the heart of a frantic effort by the Biden administration to keep up with a surge in young people crossing the southwestern border hoping to reunite with relatives already in the United States,” the paper wrote.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Sunday said on Fox News that he thinks the number of UACs will be higher than the 35,000 the Biden administration estimates will be in custody by June.

Abbott last week blamed the Biden administration for the border crisis, noting that Texas child welfare agencies have received complaints about sexual abuse at one detention center, the Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio.

“This facility is a health and safety nightmare,” Abbott said. “The Biden administration is now presiding over the abuse of children. To end this abuse, the Biden administration must immediately shut down this facility.”

But White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said the White House has no plans to shut down the facility.

“Well, first we take safety and the well-being of children in our care very seriously, hence our earlier conversation about the funding spent to keep them safe during the pandemic,” Psaki said. “His claims will be looked into and investigated by the Department of Health and Human Services.”

She added: “Currently we have no basis for his call to shut down the San Antonio Freeman Coliseum as an intake site but we will of course — we take these allegations seriously and they will be investigated.”

The Times report came after a Republican senator claimed a Biden official “asked that he delete his photos” he took as he toured an overcrowded facility at the U.S.-Mexico border. Sen. Mike Braun (R-IN) told The Washington Examiner that a Biden aide involved in the tour “asked that he delete his photos. Like others on the trip, he didn’t.”

“There was one of Biden’s representatives,” he told the Examiner. “I felt sorry for the lady because she actually talked to me about deleting a picture, but by the time she got to me, all those other pictures were taken, and that shows you the hypocrisy. None of us would have gone down there if we were going to be muzzled,” said Braun, who added that Border Patrol also asked that no photos be taken, but that “they were telling us that because they had to.”

After the visit, Braun wrote a letter to President Joe Biden calling on him to visit the border himself.

“The crisis surrounding this surge makes it a moral imperative for you to see firsthand what is happening—and not the sanitized version of the border tour taken by some of my congressional colleagues,” Braun wrote. “Having personally gone this week, I can testify to this being an inhumane, unsustainable, and dangerous situation.”

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Good idea. Let us start with Democratic members of Congress.

Posts: 17226 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
It’s obvious that Bidet is barely aware of what’s going on. Obama is most likely calling the shots. The stuff that is going on had that Muslim bastards fingerprints all over it.

I doubt it. obama himself was just as much a puppet as biden is.

Somebody else is behind the curtain pulling the strings and running the country. I doubt that even when biden steps down/is removed/dies/whatever that even harris would be in control of the presidency.

We have a 'president,' but we have no idea who is REALLY running the country. Our Founding Fathers would weep over the current state of affairs. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:

Biden Administration Offers Four Month Paid Leave To Federal Employees Who Care For Illegal Alien Children

The Biden administration has offered thousands of federal employees four months of paid leave if they’ll volunteer to help care for migrant children who have crossed the U.S.-Mexico border illegally....

"Paid leave" is inaccurate. Temporary duty (TDY) is what they're being offered, working at a distant location other than the usual duty station. They'll be paid their usual wages plus overtime with lodging and meals reimbursed (per diem).

https://www.govexec.com/pay-be...ils-and-more/173052/

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:

The Biden administration has offered thousands of federal employees four months of paid leave if they’ll volunteer to help care for migrant children who have crossed the U.S.-Mexico border illegally....

"Paid leave" is inaccurate. Temporary duty (TDY) is what they're being offered, working at a distant location other than the usual duty station. They'll be paid their usual wages plus overtime with lodging and meals reimbursed (per diem).

https://www.govexec.com/pay-be...ils-and-more/173052/
Does that clarification make it any less disgusting?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

Does that clarification make it any less disgusting?

Actually it makes it MORE disgusting!

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, sadly I’m such a cynic when it comes to govt employees my 1st thought was we might get more use out of our tax dollars paying them not to work!

Less bureaucratic and deep state obstruction...

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:

Somebody else is behind the curtain pulling the strings and running the country. I doubt that even when biden steps down/is removed/dies/whatever that even harris would be in control of the presidency.

We have a 'president,' but we have no idea who is REALLY running the country. Our Founding Fathers would weep over the current state of affairs. . .

That's what Rush used to say, that when Biden is carried off the stage, Kamala will not be running the show. It will be someone in the background.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Ok, I official hate this retard. What a GD embarrassment. The man disgusts me.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/E_VE1Bt_zU4" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I could not agree with you more. I had never seen that before. “Not a bad thing....a source of our strength” - the loss of the majority demographic that founded, built, fought for and sustains this nation becoming a minority?! What an absolute POS. And the lefties get their panties in a wad when Tucker Carlson speaks the truth about the Democrats’ plan to turn the country permanently blue by changing the demographics.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:

Our forefathers were stacking bodies over a tax that was being reduced....I’m certain they would have started shooting before now

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
We all knew it, but Project Veritas got a CNN employee to admit that CNN was on a mission to take down Donald Trump.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...atfished-Tinder.html

CNN technical director Charlie Chester:

'Look what we did, we got Trump out. I am 100 percent going to say it, and I 100 percent believe that if it wasn't for CNN, I don't know that Trump would have got voted out,' Chester said in the video. 'I came to CNN because I wanted to be a part of that.'

'Like our focus was to get Trump out of office, right? Without saying it, that's what it was, right? So, our next thing is going to be climate change awareness,'

'[Trump's] hand was shaking or whatever, I think. We brought in so many medical people to tell a story that was all speculation -- that he was neurologically damaged, and he was losing it. He's unfit to - you know, whatever,' Chester said.

'We were creating a story there that we didn't know anything about. That's what - I think that's propaganda,'

'We would always show shots of him [Biden] jogging and that [he's] healthy, you know, and him in aviator shades. Like you paint him as a young geriatric,'

In another clip, Chester said that there is 'fatigue' for stories about the coronavirus pandemic, and that CNN is looking for new stories to 'latch onto'.

'They've already announced in our office that once the public is - will be open to it - we're going to start focusing mainly on climate,' he said.

'Pandemic-like story that we'll beat to death, but that one's got longevity. You know what I mean? Like there's a definitive ending to the pandemic. It'll taper off to a point that it's not a problem anymore. Climate change can take years, so they'll probably be able to milk that quite a bit,'

'Be prepared, it's coming. Climate change is going to be the next COVID thing for CNN,' said Chester.

other parts of the recording:

Chester: “If the agenda say, is to get @mattgaetz right now, he’s like this Republican. He’s a problem for the Democratic Party...So we’re(@CNN) going to keep running these stories to keep hurting him.”

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19566 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:

That's what Rush used to say, that when Biden is carried off the stage, Kamala will not be running the show. It will be someone in the background.

I agree. Obama isn't calling the shots. He's making millions & he doesn't care, nor did he ever care about America. He only pokes his head out from under his rock to make the occasional race baitng comment, when the press hasn't paid any attention to him for a week or so.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden’s UN Ambassador: ‘Sin of Slavery Weaved White Supremacy Into Our Founding Documents and Principles’

https://legalinsurrection.com/...ents-and-principles/

President Joe Biden’s UN Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield says America must acknowledge its own failures before it joins the UN Human Rights Council.

“I’ve seen for myself how the original sin of slavery weaved white supremacy into our founding documents and principles,” declared Thomas-Greenfield.

Posts: 12660 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Trying to figure out which is the most ridiculous.

quote:
WASHINGTON — Today, the U.S. Department of the Treasury took multiple sanctions actions under a new Executive Order (E.O.) targeting aggressive and harmful activities by the Government of the Russian Federation. Treasury’s actions include the implementation of new prohibitions on certain dealings in Russian sovereign debt, as well as targeted sanctions on technology companies that support the Russian Intelligence Services’ efforts to carry out malicious cyber activities against the United States.

U.S. Treasury on Russian Federation Sanctions

Election interference?!? This from the administration working feverishly to cancel the vote of American citizens by importing a whole new underclass of dependent non-citizens, while at the same time working to make U.S. election law meaningless, then packing the USSC to ensure any Constitutional challenges to their actions can be disposed of quickly.

Or is it this?

quote:
It’s worse than we thought: Vice President Kamala Harris just identified the “root cause” of the surge in illegal migrants at the southern border: climate change.

Climate Change is the “root cause” of the border crisis

SMFH

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post