SIGforum
Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8930089854

January 22, 2020, 02:32 PM
chellim1
Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Joe Biden Sternly Warns Compliant Media Not to Report On His or His Son's Involvement in Corruption

John Solomon rebuts the Instruction Manual that Joe Biden gave to his media enablers:

Fact: Joe Bden admitted to forcing Shokin's firing in March 2016.

It is irrefutable, and not a conspiracy theory, that Joe Biden bragged in this 2018 speech to a foreign policy group that he threatened in March 2016 to withhold $1 billion in U.S. aid to Kiev if then-Ukraine’s president Petro Poroshenko didn't immediately fire Shokin.

"I said, 'You're not getting the billion.' I'm going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: 'I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,'" Biden told the 2018 audience in recounting what he told Poroshenko

"Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,: Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event.

Fact: Shokin's prosecutors were actively investigating Burisma when he was fired.

While some news organizations cited by the Biden memo have reported the investigation was "dormant" in March 2016, official files released by the Ukrainian prosecutor general’s office, in fact, show there was substantial investigative activity in the weeks just before Joe Biden forced Shokin's firing.

The corruption investigations into Burisma and its founder began in 2014. Around the same time, Hunter Biden and his U.S. business partner Devon Archer were added to Burisma's board, and their Rosemont Seneca Bohais firm began receiving regular $166,666 monthly payments, which totaled nearly $2 million a year. Both banks records seized by the FBI in America and Burisma’s own ledgers in Ukraine confirm these payments.

Fact: Burisma's lawyers in 2016 were pressing U.S. and Ukrainian authorities to end the corruption investigations.

Burisma's main U.S. lawyer John Buretta acknowledged in this February 2017 interview with a Ukraine newspaper that the company remained under investigation in 2016, until he negotiated for one case to be dismissed and the other to be settled by payment of a large tax penalty.

Documents released under an open records lawsuit show Burisma legal team was pressuring the State Department in February 2016 to end the corruption allegations against the gas firm and specifically invoked Hunter Biden’s name as part of the campaign. You can read those documents here.

In addition, immediately after Joe Biden succeeded in getting Shokin ousted, Burisma's lawyers sought to meet with his successor as chief prosecutor to settle the case.

Read the whole thing, to see what the media dutifully claims to be a "debunked" "conspiracy theory."

https://johnsolomonreports.com...snt-match-the-facts/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor
January 22, 2020, 05:32 PM
wcb6092
Biden Won't Deport Drunk-Driving Illegals, Bernie Considers Tearing Down Existing Border Wall

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...down-existing-border

In an apparent effort to out-virtue-signal one another, Democratic Presidential Nominee front-runners, Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden unleashed a smorgasbord of "illegal immigrant"-pandering ideas.

"Joe Biden has lost his mind..." was the initial response by Tom Homan, the former acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), after Biden suggested he would not deport illegal aliens convicted of drunk driving if he were president.

As The Daily Caller reported, the former vice president said Monday that, if elected to the White House, he would issue an executive order that would require ICE to only remove individuals who have committed felonies.

"He was in Congress for decades. He knows how this works. There is no prerequisite, you commit any crime … be removed from the United States if you’re here illegally. That is the way the law is written in statute,” the former ICE chief said Wednesday.

“I oversaw the removal of one million illegal aliens. Over 100,000 of them were DUI convictions, and many didn’t have convictions at all. They were just here illegally. So his tune has totally changed,” he said. “We didn’t hear a peep from him back when he was vice president on this issue.”

“Whether it’s a misdemeanor or a felony, it is a public safety threat and over 10,000 lives a year are lost. So, again, ICE is going to enforce this law,” Homan concluded.

However, compared to other contenders for the Democratic presidential nomination, Biden is still considered one of the moderate voices on immigration. While Sens. Bernie Sanders of Vermont and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts have openly called for the decriminalization of illegal immigration and a moratorium on deportations.

As Summit News' Steve Watson reports, as President Trump continues efforts to divert funding to build a new border wall, Democratic Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders said Monday that he would consider ‘tearing down’ the existing border barriers if he is elected.

Sanders reasoned that the current barrier on the US-Mexico border is ‘symbolic’.

He claimed that tearing the wall down “may be” the correct thing to do, adding “but you know it’s how much is it going to cost to tear it down?”

“Should you do that, tear it down? I don’t know, maybe the answer is yes.” Sanders said.

“That’s something you’re willing to consider? You’re willing to consider tearing down existing fencing between the U.S. and Mexico?” David Noriega further asked Sanders.

“Yeah, I’ll always look,” Sanders replied, adding “but again if it’s going to cost me billions of dollars to tear it down, I’d rather invest that maybe in the needs for child care in this country.”

“But it’s, you know, we can look at it.” he concluded.

Sanders also promised to put a stop to “99% of deportations”, even including for violent criminals. But Biden would not be outdone, vowing to end all illegal immigration detention "across the board":

January 22, 2020, 06:25 PM
RAMIUS
At this point, I think they’re trying to lose.
January 22, 2020, 06:33 PM
Z06
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
At this point, I think they’re trying to lose.

Well they're doing a damn fine job of it! I hope they keep it up.

January 22, 2020, 09:19 PM
wcb6092
Hunter to Appear in Court After Failing to Hand Over Financial Records

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...ar-in-court-n2559956

An Arkansas judge has ordered Hunter Biden to appear in court to explain why he has failed to turn over court-ordered financial records in the ongoing paternity suit against him. Now what might Hunter be hiding?

The son of the former vice president is still refusing to turn over financial records ordered by the court despite a protective order issued by the judge. Of course, Biden has been accused by Republicans of financially benefiting off his father's political clout as the former vice president and foreign policy point man in China and Ukraine. It's already been revealed that Hunter received more than $50,000 a month to serve on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings, despite having no discernible qualifications for such a position. Nevertheless, Hunter's lucrative salary seems to have been a good investment for Burisma, as Hunter's father, Joe Biden, threatened to withhold U.S. assistance to Ukraine unless the prosecutor investigating Burisma Holdings at the time was fired, which he was.

In court documents obtained by The Daily Mail, it was previously reported that Hunter's legal team had attempted to use Joe Biden's political career as a reason to keep a scheduled deposition in the child support case under seal. Hunter's lawyers argued that information obtained in the deposition could "unreasonably annoy, embarrass, or oppress" Hunter and his family.

Hunter, 49, previously denied fathering the child of Lunden Roberts, a former Washington D.C., stripper, but a DNA test confirmed that Hunter was indeed the father of the 17-month-old-child. The age of the child suggests that Hunter cheated on his brother's widow, who Hunter was dating at the time, when he impregnated the stripper. Hunter may have also been motivated to lie about the lovechild being his because Hunter is currently married to another woman who is also pregnant.

Biden has been ordered by the court to disclose financial documents -- including tax returns, business interests and his sources of income -- to help the court reach a determination in awarding child support being sought by the child's mother. Hunter has been ordered by to appear before the court on Jan. 29.

January 25, 2020, 10:33 AM
2012BOSS302
The lies, corruption and hypocrisy of these leftists really knows no bounds. What a bunch of scum bags.

Joe Biden Brags About Opposing School Vouchers Despite Sending Sons to Private School

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Wednesday took a stand against school choice vouchers despite the fact that he chose to send both of his sons to a posh private high school in Delaware.

When we divert public funds to private schools, we undermine the entire public education system. We've got to prioritize investing in our public schools, so every kid in America gets a fair shot. That's why I oppose vouchers.

Biden’s stance on vouchers was an open question until Wednesday night.

Before his tweet, a Washington Post tracker on each candidate’s position on vouchers categorized Biden as “unclear” on the issue.

School vouchers generally allow lower-income students to put state dollars meant for their education towards private schools.

Voucher proponents say it’s a way for lower-income students to escape troubled public schools for private schools that they otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford.

Despite Biden’s opposition to vouchers, when it came time to send his two sons to high school, he chose the private option.

Beau and Hunter Biden both went to Archmere Academy in Delaware, the same private high school that Joe Biden attended. One year of tuition at the Catholic high school in 2020 costs $28,800, according to the school’s website.

Biden’s campaign didn’t return a request for comment.

The former vice president isn’t the only 2020 candidate to oppose school choice despite choosing a private education for their own child.

Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren has vowed to crack down on school choice if elected, even though she chose to send her son, Alexander, to an elite private school.

Warren also falsely denied sending her son to private school when asked about it by pro-school choice activists after a campaign event in November.

https://www.westernjournal.com...tent=libertyalliance

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.
January 26, 2020, 09:40 AM
sdy
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...interest-in-ukraine/

Former Vice President Joe Biden claimed in an interview set to air Sunday morning that no one had been able to point to anything he had done wrong in Ukraine.

Biden:

"My case has already been made. There’s not a single solitary person in this administration who said I did anything other than my job. Not anybody in the United States of America that has been involved at all. Not anybody abroad … I did my job, and I did it really well. The problem is here, this is all about Trump’s ability to take the focus off."

Biden’s claim contradicts the testimony of several of the witnesses Democrats themselves called in the House impeachment inquiry.

George Kent, Deputy Assistant Secretary in the European and Eurasian Bureau at the State Department, told the House Intelligence Committee that Biden had an apparent conflict of interest because his son, Hunter Biden, had been appointed to a well-compensated position on the board of a Ukrainian gas company, Burisma, that was widely perceived to be corrupt.

Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch told the committee that she had been specifically briefed by the Obama administration before her confirmation hearing not to answer questions about Biden’s conflict of interest, but to direct all questions to the vice president’s office, instead.

Reporters had first raised the question of Biden’s apparent conflict of interest in 2014, after Hunter Biden’s appointment, but nothing was apparently done about it.
January 26, 2020, 10:21 AM
gearhounds
The Biden's will NEVER see the justice they so richly deserve until someone like Trump aggressively pursues an investigation. After listening to Jason Chaffetz's book on the deep state, I'm not even sure how that would turn out. I suppose it really depends on how pissed the republicans are with the impeachment debacle.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown
January 26, 2020, 01:51 PM
sdy
from time to time I post the "betting odds" from RCP

https://www.realclearpolitics....tic_2020_nomination/

The latest update is interesting

Their estimate of the likelihood of each DEM candidate to win the DEM primary

Sanders 37.6 %
Biden 34.1 %
Bloomberg 12.9 %
Warren 11.1 %
Buttigieg 7.1 %

Sanders has been rising steadily over the last 3 months
January 26, 2020, 11:29 PM
slosig
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
from time to time I post the "betting odds" from RCP

https://www.realclearpolitics....tic_2020_nomination/

Sanders 37.6 %
Biden 34.1 %
Bloomberg 12.9 %
Warren 11.1 %
Buttigieg 7.1 %

They failed to share the likelihood that any of these losers could beat PDJT: 0%
January 28, 2020, 06:20 AM
wcb6092
Hunter Biden Agrees to Pay Child Support to Arkansas Woman

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...t-to-arkansas-woman/

Hunter Biden, the youngest son of former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden, has agreed to make monthly child support payments to an Arkansas woman with whom he allegedly has a child, according to a report.

Biden agreed to pay the undisclosed amount of child support ahead of a Wednesday hearing in which he faced the prospect of being held in contempt of court.

CNBC reports:

The support is retroactive to November 2018, three months after the child was born to Lunden Alexis Roberts, according to a judge’s order filed Monday in Independence County Court, Arkansas.

And Biden must pay Roberts, 28, an undisclosed amount for her attorneys’ fees and costs, according to the order.

The amount of child support that Biden must pay could increase — or decrease — in the future, Judge Holly Meyer noted in her order.

Meyer wrote that she currently lacks sufficient information about Biden’s income to determine a permanent amount of support.

The development comes after Meyer approved an “Order to Appear and Show Cause” in response to Biden violating court orders to hand over financial records as part of the paternity case.

Roberts, a 28-year-old stripper, sued the young Biden in May, alleging that he is the father of her 16-month-old baby — a fact since confirmed by DNA testing — and asked that he pay child support and cover her mounting legal expenses.

The agreement to pay child support comes as Senate Republicans continue to float Hunter Biden as a possible witness in the upper chamber’s impeachment trial of President Donald Trump. Reports suggest the younger Biden was compensated up to $83,000 a month by the Ukrainian energy giant, Burisma Holdings, to serve on their board of directors — despite having no expertise in the oil and gas industry. The arrangement prompted President Trump to ask Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky on July 25 to look into possible instances of wrongdoing, spurring a CIA officer to file a whistleblower report alleging the president sought to pressure his counterpart to probe the Bidens in exchange for U.S. military aid to the Eastern European country. Both President Trump and Zelensky have denied any pressure was applied and both their administrations have said the aid was never conditional on the probes.

A senior Zelensky adviser recently confirmed that Ukraine never viewed that U.S. aid was tied to any probes into the Bidens.

“We never had that feeling,” Andriy Yermak told TIME magazine. “We had a clear understanding that the aid has been frozen. We honestly said, ‘Okay, that’s bad, what’s going on here.’ We were told that they would figure it out. And after a certain amount of time the aid was unfrozen. We did not have the feeling that this aid was connected to any one specific issue.”

January 28, 2020, 09:49 AM
LS1 GTO
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Hunter Biden Agrees to Pay Child Support to Arkansas Woman

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...t-to-arkansas-woman/

Any bets they're back in court two or three months after the election (or Joe drops out - whichever is sooner) for failure to pay?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

January 28, 2020, 10:01 AM
chellim1
quote:

Sanders 37.6 %
Biden 34.1 %
Bloomberg 12.9 %
Warren 11.1 %
Buttigieg 7.1 %

RCP Average 1/26
Sanders 38.1 %
Biden 34.7 %
Bloomberg 13.8 %
Warren 8.7 %
Buttigieg 6.0 %

Sanders continues to rise steadily, Warren continues to fall;
interesting: Biden holds pretty steady despite coverage of his corruption.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor
January 28, 2020, 11:13 AM
sigfreund
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
interesting: Biden holds pretty steady despite coverage of his corruption.

Although only speculation, Biden has been such a well-known figure for so long that his supporters aren’t going to be swayed to any significant degree by new revelations.
“Yeah: He’s a incompetent crook, but he’s our incompetent crook.” There have been countless examples of that sort of thing forever.

The others may be somewhat less affected by that syndrome if their supporters are actually more interested in integrity and performance.

6.4/93.6

“Most men … can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it … would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions … which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their lives.”
— Leo Tolstoy
January 28, 2020, 11:16 AM
sdy
Peter Schweizer’s book is a powerhouse

"Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite"

more Biden family feeding at the trough

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...own-consulting-firm/

Valerie Biden Owens, the sister of former vice president Joe Biden (D), who served as the campaign manager for his past presidential campaigns, directed $2.5 million from “Citizens for Biden” and “Biden for President Inc.” to her own consulting firm during her brother’s 2008 presidential bid alone

Biden’s political tenure, as Schweizer’s book extensively details, has largely remained a complicated family affair, resulting in little-known financial benefits for not just his son Hunter Biden, but for his sister Valerie.

Her role as a senior partner in the political messaging firm Slade White & Company coincided with her participation in Biden’s various political campaigns. She was only one of two executives – the other being Joe Slade White – at the firm and has remained the Executive Vice President for 15 years.

However, the lines between her role as leading her brother’s political campaigns and working at the firm blurred, as the firm “received large fees from the Biden campaigns that Valerie was running,” Profiles in Corruption reveals:

The firm received large fees from the Biden campaigns that Valerie was running. Two and a half million dollars in consulting fees flowed to her firm from Citizens for Biden and Biden For President Inc. during the 2008 presidential bid alone. Keep in mind that Joe Slade White & Company worked for Biden campaigns over eighteen years

The report demonstrates a pattern, as Schweizer’s book shows, of the complex, albeit largely unknown, dynamics of the Biden family and the financial benefits reaped, which purportedly stem from the presidential hopeful’s varying positions in government throughout his life.

“These are not a few disparate enterprises, but rather moneymaking ventures that appear to be part of a well-organized family business,” Profiles in Corruption details.

Biden has previously denied, particularly on the campaign trail, the allegations that his family members have cashed out in various ways over the course of his political career.

“I’ve never discussed with my son or my brother, or anyone else anything having to do with their businesses, period,” Biden told reporters in August 2019 amid further allegations of his family members using his political leverage for personal gain.

As we will see, this is an impossibility, Schweizer writes

Profiles in Corruption also exposes “the Biden 5,” detailing how Hunter Biden’s firms scored business deals with figures and entities tied to the governments of Russia, China, and Kazakhstan. It also reveals how Biden’s brothers seemingly benefited from his political stature. As Schweizer reveals, James Biden’s firm received $1.5 billion in government contracts despite a lack of experience in the international development industry. Profiles in Corruption also details Frank Biden’s connection to projects receiving millions in taxpayer loans over the course of the Obama administration.

Biden will continue to face mounting questions surrounding the benefits his family reaped as a result of his political influence as the Iowa caucuses kick off the Democrat primary election next week. While he is thought by some to be the Democrat party frontrunner, the RealClearPolitics average shows Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) slowly closing the gap. The socialist Sanders has overtaken him in key early state polls over the last week.
January 29, 2020, 06:33 AM
sdy
http://www.theamericanmirror.c...d-what-punches-mean/

video at link

watch Biden and the "crowd" reaction

Joe Biden took another swing at President Trump on Monday with tough talk at a stop in Cedar Falls, Iowa, where his backers sat emotionless during his monotone, lifeless spiel.

Biden and his supporters closed their eyes in the quiet moderately sized conference room as the former vice president droned about his feud with Trump and promises to knock him out of the White House.

“So folks, um, but you know as much as he’s trying to destroy me and my family,” Biden said, “I hope I’ve demonstrated I can take a punch, and if I’m one nominee he’s going to understand what punches mean.”

The response from the crowd was silence.

Biden followed up the threat to retaliate with a peculiar proclamation.

“Ladies and gentlemen, you know, look, presidents can’t hold grudges ,” he said. “And it isn’t about me, what’s going on here. It’s all about you.”

is that why obama has tried to destroy the Trump administration w an army of left behind deep staters ?

In reality, it was all about Trump.

“Donald Trump believes the only way he can win is by continuing to divide the country,” Biden alleged. “As he came down that escalator as he announced his candidacy, he said, ‘I’m running to get rid of those Mexican rapists.’ He talks about way, no, bans on Muslim and additional nations. It just goes down the line. He’s just ripping us apart.”

biden: “Let’s remember one thing, why the man's on trial...because he’s afraid to run against me."

At the Cedar Falls event, Biden ignored numerous questions from a gaggle of reporters as he arrived outside of the Gallagher-Bluedorn Performing Arts Center, but stopped briefly to offer up a one-liner and peel off his shades, CSI: Miami-style.

“Let’s remember one thing,” Biden said as reporters shoved microphones and smart phones in his face, “why the man’s on trial, only the second guy, because he’s afraid to run against me.”

Biden relived the encounter for folks inside, where he raised his eyebrows and leaned in close to the crowd for dramatic effect.

The charade solicited no response

While Biden’s subdued Cedar Rapids talk did receive some applause and a few laughs at the 77-year-old’s hokey jokes, the overall tone more resembled a funeral service than a campaign event.

And while Biden lulled supporters to sleep, it was a much different situation outside of the Wildwood Convention Center in the Democratic stronghold of New Jersey, where thousands of Trump supporters braved 40-degree temperatures to camp out two days ahead of his sold-out rally.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Democrats watching videos like this must be terrified. Biden is a joke. Months ago I thought he would be the toughest DEM for Donald Trump to beat. Now I just don't know. What is the alternative ? Sanders ? Bloomberg ? Warren ?

Who is going to come out really damaged from the Trump impeachment attempt ?

Joe Biden
January 29, 2020, 11:31 AM
sdy
is Biden campaign close to collapse ?

https://www.breitbart.com/2020...rges-to-first-place/

Joe Biden Has Mini Meltdown as Bernie Sanders Surges to First Place

If you was getting your ass kicked in front of the whole wide world by a 978-year-old Stalinist with a bad ticker, who wouldn’t lose their composure?

If you and your family were so corrupt that even a fake news outlet like the far-left Politico started to look into that corruption, who wouldn’t be a little rattled?

It’s all slipping away from Biden at the worst possible time. The Iowa Caucus is less than a week away. New Hampshire votes in less than two weeks. Nevada is in less than a month. And according to the RealClearPolitics poll of polls, Sanders is ahead in the first two and surging at the exact right time in the third.

Right now Biden holds a solid lead in South Carolina, the fourth primary, but that’s a month and three potential losses away.

This, Biden’s third attempt at becoming president, was supposed to be a walk in the park, and now it’s looking like it could be his worst humiliation of all, worse than in 1988 when he was forced to drop out after being caught plagiarizing his speeches.

Anyway, in just the last couple of days, we have witnessed Slow Joe’s mini-meltdown.

In no particular order… (videos at link)

Here’s Burisma Biden admitting his vice president pick had better “be capable of being president, because I’m an old guy — no I’m serious!”

Here’s Pander Bear Joe suggesting he might choose Michelle Obama for vice president and Barack Obama to serve on the Supreme Court.

A man in Iowa asks Joe Biden to stop supporting the building of new pipelines. Joe Biden tells him to go vote for someone else and then starts accusing him of voting for Bernie Sanders. Actually, the man says, he's voting for Tom Steyer. Very awkward.

Here’s the Biden Campaign whining about social media, begging Biden supporters to defend the old man on social media:
Joe Biden’s campaign is urging its active social-media supporters to get online and defend the Democratic presidential candidate against what it sees as increasingly aggressive attacks from the surging Bernie Sanders camp.

With less than a week before the Iowa caucuses, the Biden campaign expressed concern on a call to its supporters that Sanders people were getting ugly and it had to step up its game defending the vice president. The message was confirmed by campaign national press secretary TJ Ducklo.

What’s especially notable about this specific act of desperation, is a candidate with a real base of support should not have to ask supporters to defend him on social media, should not have to beg for this kind of energy. And to beg publicly, to admit to such a weakness publicly, it tells you just how worried they are.

Biden is getting whupped on social media because even those who say they’re going to vote for him have no passion for him.

What’s more, the fact that this two-time presidential loser is even in contention only reveals how awful the rest of the Democrat field is.

Joe is too corrupt, too old, too enfeebled, too senile and too yesterday… And when the pressure is on, he melts down like a little girl who just had her pigtails pulled.

Presidential material he is not.
January 29, 2020, 03:36 PM
Sig209
Joe is losing his mind right before our very eyes.

--------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
January 29, 2020, 03:50 PM
chellim1
She Does Not Look At All Comfortable:

-rduckwor
January 29, 2020, 03:57 PM
P220 Smudge
That last video in sdy's linked article speaks volumes. 'Ol Scattergun Joe pats a guy asking a question on the chest, then points at him, then he grabs him by the jacket with both hands. All this tough talk and aggressive body language from a guy that loves to pat little girls and sniff their hair just skeeves me out. It's like he think's he's 17 instead of 77. Punch this, punch that, take Trump out behind the bleachers, I can take a punch, I wrapped a chain around my hand and told Cornpop I wasn't going down without a fight, hey fats, let's have a pushup contest. He also loves telling people to vote for someone else in a dismissive, confrontational manner. He makes me think of someone who's never been in a fight and was the high school bully who never actually caught a proper punch in the mouth - a blustering blowhard.

And the beta male that let another man grab him basically by the lapels and still said "I'll vote for you in the general" instead "get your fucking hands off me" is about equally as disgusting to me. Just sickening.

He's flipped his wig. His computer's cooked. He let the smoke out. He's weirder than socks on a snake. He's the very embodiment of the mental instability that they were accusing Trump of in the 2016 election.

Yeah, I don't see this clown doing anything other than crumpling like a wet paper bag in a debate with Trump. Compare this with a Trump rally. Who do you want leading our nation? It's not even close. This joke of a corrupt politician has no spine. All bark, no bite. No balls.