SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
"Where The Hell Are We?" - Biden's CNN Townhall Disaster Ignored By Mainstream Media

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...red-mainstream-media

That whole article was really cringey

China Joe the Puppet will be removed within months if he's already this far gone.

Posts: 33602 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Oopsie! Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Oopsie! Razz

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I believe he asks several times a day where the hell am I?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Is there a link? I dumped Twitter
I screen grabbed that from the chellim1 link above.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
China Joe is paying forward the lack of support from .mil and cops in his campaign.

He didn’t have a single endorsement. But, it’s no surprise. He told you who he was during the election.

#madeinchina
In the end, there's not going to be a single group in this country that doesn't come to hate this urine soaked relic.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oopsie! Razz

Do you see how Mark Dice is forced to write "Black on Black" so the Twatter censors won't shut him down? WTF! Screw Twatter

Posts: 33602 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
...and he's incapable of differentiating between pres elect, and him being actually inaugurated... Sad, really. Yet there he sit's in the oval. Roll Eyes
Joe's incapable of discerning whether the warm feeling he has is the sweater his nurse Jill just draped over him, or whether he pissed himself for the sixth time today. 'Thought' is so far beyond his capabilities at this point its not even worth discussing.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/soci...slavery-reparations/

Psaki says President Biden would "certainly support a study of reparations," but does not say whether he'd sign legislation or take executive action creating a reparations commission: "We'll see where Congress moves on that issue"

JEN PSAKI: He’s supported a study of reparations. I believe that’s what’s being discussed and studying the continued impacts of slavery, which is being discussed in this hearing on H.R. 40, and he continues to demonstrate his commitment to take comprehensive action to address this systemic racism that persists today. Having that study is a part of that. He’s signed an executive order on his first day which would begin to deliver on his commitment to having an across-government approach to addressing racial inequality and making sure equity is a part of his entire policy agenda. He would certainly support a study of reparations. He understands that we don’t need a study to take action right now on systemic racism, so he wants to take actions in his own government in the meantime.

xxxxxxxx

openly pandering to black voters is Biden's "entire policy agenda"

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.breitbart.com/soci...slavery-reparations/

Psaki says President Biden would "certainly support a study of reparations," but does not say whether he'd sign legislation or take executive action creating a reparations commission: "We'll see where Congress moves on that issue"

JEN PSAKI: He’s supported a study of reparations. I believe that’s what’s being discussed and studying the continued impacts of slavery, which is being discussed in this hearing on H.R. 40, and he continues to demonstrate his commitment to take comprehensive action to address this systemic racism that persists today. Having that study is a part of that. He’s signed an executive order on his first day which would begin to deliver on his commitment to having an across-government approach to addressing racial inequality and making sure equity is a part of his entire policy agenda. He would certainly support a study of reparations. He understands that we don’t need a study to take action right now on systemic racism, so he wants to take actions in his own government in the meantime.

xxxxxxxx

openly pandering to black voters is Biden's "entire policy agenda"

What continued impacts of slavery ??

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'm so sick of this bitch. I miss Kayleigh McEnany so much. The contrast in how these two performed the same job is stark.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Who the fuck are these people trying to fool - other than themselves and their clueless followers?

The democrat party is the party of slavery.

The democrat party is the party of racism.

The democrat party is the party of segregation.

The democrat party is the party of Jim Crow.

The democrat party is the party of the KKK.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
out of 330 million people in this country, the best the regressives could come up with were a senile old racist and a $20 whore...

the best and brightest....

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden is nothing but a senile incoherent rapist.

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 545 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reparations? I can think of 110K+ reasons why not. That's the number of Union combat deaths from the Civil War.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
The News Junkie’s Cartoons.
I think Joe is going to keep these YouTubers busy.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Reparations? I can think of 110K+ reasons why not. That's the number of Union combat deaths from the Civil War.

I heard a thought.

For those with African heritage who feel they have been wronged here in America, what if the US paid the costs for all such to go back to their roots in Africa?

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

I heard a thought.

For those with African heritage who feel they have been wronged here in America, what if the US paid the costs for all such to go back to their roots in Africa?

I agree.
It would be worth offering each $100,000. to go back to there roots if they feel they would be happier.
The $100,000. would include a relinquish of US citizenship and any claims in the future.

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Come on guys, President Potato is going to end racism. Just you wait.....

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post