SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 619
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
'cause he's a COMPSTITUTIONAL SCHOLAR!!

Shit, Joe- you were his VP and he won't even endorse you, and you're still acting like his bitch.

Thank God that Joe Biden will never be POTUS. I used to feel sorry for this buffoon, but now, he just needs to be put in his place.

Posts: 107180 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I have heard opinions that he has early stage dementia, but Biden has always been a bumbling idiot. It's just now that he is getting the scrutiny so it is becoming more apparent to everyone. Eventually even the liberal media will have to admit he is a fool.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4357 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Biden has those moments that he fancys himself to be John Wayne. A real tough don't mess with me type of guy. At least that's how he sees it. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
^^^^^^^

quote:
"When we say Merry Christmas from the entire Biden family, that means even the dogs."

But not his son Hunter.

If you look really, really hard, you can see the spirit of Beaux in the pic.... But not hunter.
Beaux looks pissed that Hunter swooped right in and banged his ex-wife (sister-in-law).

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8311 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Oh, please let Biden be the Dumbocrat candidate!

“Anybody who can go down 3,000 feet in a mine can sure as hell learn to program as well," Biden said. "Anybody who can throw coal into a furnace can learn how to program, for God's sake!"

You first, Joe. When you show us you can make "Hello, world" appear on a computer screen, we'll believe you.

Link to story

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ho-lee shit! This guy is a clueless, out of touch with reality assclown!

Joe Biden basically just said that miners should ‘learn to code’

"Anybody who can go down 3000 feet in a mine can sure as hell learn to program as well." - Joe Biden, December 30, 2019

Holy shit! He doesn't have the first clue. Multi-level cluelessness on a grand scale.

With each passing day, and with Obama's covert-but-known endorsement of Elizabeth Warren, it's looking more and more like Warren will be the Dem nominee after all. At this point, it's very difficult to imagine the Dems nominating this world-class jackass, even discounting his drug addict son dragging him down.

But, if they do nominate this yammering buffoon, it will be fun to watch the debates with Trump and fun to watch the election. And if Biden picks the entirely unqualified idiot Stacey Abrams as his VP, this will be more fun to watch than any TV show ever.

Either way, Obama's known but not yet official endorsement of Warren should put to rest once and for all the 'Hillary is running' bullshit rumors.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Dude’s got a tin ear, glass eyes and a mushy brain.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29578 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden Called Law Allowing Armed Volunteers in TX Churches ‘Irrational’

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/...churches-irrational/

What transpired in White Settlement, TX on Sunday, may well be the greatest testament to the folly of gun control ever. Or, it might not be. After all, some are arguing that it’s evidence that we need more gun control.

However, what we do know is that the attack could have been much, much worse. It wasn’t, though, because a man with a gun stopped the attack. Had he not been there, there were others willing to respond as well. I’ve watched the video, and a number of other people were drawing their guns. It was only a matter of fractions of a second until that attack was ended.

They were armed because of a law passed after Sutherland Springs that permitted armed volunteer security at churches.

Yet Democratic primary frontrunner and former Vice President Joe Biden had some very harsh criticism of that very law.

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden attacked Texas Governor Greg Abbott earlier this year for signing a bill into law that allowed lawful gun owners to carry firearms in places of worship, repeatedly calling Abbott’s decision “irrational.”

Biden’s resurfaced remarks come as an attacker opened fire on a church congregation in Texas on Sunday, where he was immediately stopped by a good guy with a gun.

“Dealing with firearms, it is irrational, with all due respect to the governor of Texas, irrational what they are doing,” Biden told reporters on September 2. “On the very day you see a mass shooting … and we’re talking about loosening access to have guns, to be able to take them into places of worship, it’s just absolutely irrational. It’s totally irrational.”

That comment aged well, now didn’t it?

I’ve reached out to the Biden campaign to see if the former vice president still feels this way, but I haven’t received anything but an automated response as of the time of this story being published. I’ll be sure to update if I get a response.

However, I won’t be holding my breath.

You see, Biden’s response isn’t atypical of the anti-gun mindset. Most people on the anti-gun side simply equate guns with criminal violence and fail to understand the fundamental difference between law-abiding armed citizens and armed criminals, which the White Settlement shooter was. Law-abiding citizens needed a law that would allow them to carry in church because, well, they follow the law.

The gunman in White Settlement, as well as the killer in Sutherland Springs, violated plenty of laws when they started shooting. Who on Earth thinks a gun law would have stopped him?

But the people it would have stopped were the very people who ended the attack and saved an untold number of lives.

The big question is whether or not the former vice president understands that or not.

Oh, we could make all the Joe Biden jokes in the world, but this isn’t a joking matter. This is serious. Lives are at stake, and Biden previously stated a law that has now saved lives was “irrational.”

It clearly isn’t.

Posts: 12516 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ol' Fadin' Joe is on a roll. Roll Eyes

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I wonder how a guy who is so wrong on nearly every issue, is so corrupt, so disconnected, whose mind is so foggy, gets elected for so long. It’s a mystery ain’t it?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29578 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Deranged jackass.

How is this guy seriously a presidential candidate? How on Earth does someone this fucking stupid make a career out of politics? I just... I know the old, accepted adages about politicians, but it genuinely astounds me that this man is seeking the highest office in the land and represents a congressional district, while flirting with the idea of taking on a running mate as worthless and stupid as Stacey Abrams. My God. That we're at such a point just leaves me with the Tucker Carlson squint and slack jaw thinking about it.

My grandmother will be 100 in a few short months, and she is sharper than half the people I know who are half her age. Ol' Scattergun Joe? He reminds me more of the meth-head I met peeing on the sidewalk one day who had the same surprised and bewildered look on her face, and was probably half Joe's age, but looked a lot like him, laughing and muttering incomprehensible gibberish while I hurriedly walked past.

Posts: 17035 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Only in America can someone like Biden advance beyond digging ditches or bagging groceries. We're doomed.

Posts: 3488 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
Only in America can someone like Biden advance beyond digging ditches or bagging groceries. We're doomed.

Digging ditches and bagging groceries while humble, are a net benefit to society, which is a trait that could never be attributed to Scatter Gun Joe.

Posts: 3115 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
quote:

Digging ditches and bagging groceries while humble, are a net benefit to society, which is a trait that could never be attributed to Scatter Gun Joe.

What divil said.
Plus, we’re not doomed. There is some real stupidity out there, like weapons grade stupidity, but there are sane people too. Besides that, some on the left are starting to see the light. A friend who is a card carry lib, swallows everything the media says about President Trump and asks for more, was today telling me how they have added IA to the old LGBTQ and it is insane, just a bridge too far. Not only does she think it is nuts, so do her kids who she describes as more liberal than her. I explained that it was all about the leftists (When queried what I meant by leftists, I elaborated that I meant the Dems) playing identity politics, catering to every fringe group. She wasn’t loving hearing it, but she couldn’t argue against it. She’ll never vote for PDJT, but at least her eyes have been opened a little bit.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: slosig,

Posts: 6861 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
We're doomed.

Come on, man. It's New Year's. There's always going to be stupid. I just watched some idiot neighbor stuff a lit mortar too far down the tube and blew the whole thing up while he was standing not six feet from it. That some of these nitwits get to breed and procreate and become corrupt senators doesn't mean we're doomed, it means we need to do our best to fix things, not simply throw our hands up and say "we're doomed."

We have a long year ahead of us and nobody here needs to hear that stuff. Buck up, man.

Posts: 17035 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
We have a long year ahead of us and nobody here needs to hear that stuff. Buck up, man.

Thanks! You said what I was trying to get across much more eloquently and concisely. Plus you had a cool mortar story! Big Grin What is not to love?

Posts: 6861 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I wonder how a guy who is so wrong on nearly every issue, is so corrupt, so disconnected, whose mind is so foggy, gets elected for so long. It’s a mystery ain’t it?
Biden is what's wrong with DC. These guys live in weird political bubble. They understand next to nothing about the average people in America.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
West Virginia miners and pipeliners say hello Joe! Come talk to us.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The IRS Placed Lien on Hunter Biden for More than $112,000 in Unpaid Taxes From Year He Served on Burisma Board

https://tennesseestar.com/2019...ed-on-burisma-board/

The IRS placed a tax lien on Hunter Biden seeking $112,805 in unpaid taxes from 2015, according to records the Daily Caller News Foundation obtained.

The federal agency issued the previously unreported lien in November 2018 and it seeks unpaid taxes for a year in which Biden, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, served on the boards of the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings and the Chinese private equity firm BHR Partners.

“We have made a demand for payment of this liability, but it remains unpaid,” the IRS stated in the lien notice, which it filed with the Washington, D.C., Recorder of Deeds. “Therefore, there is a lien in favor of the United States on all property and rights to property belonging to this taxpayer for the amount of these taxes.”

The tax lien was issued against Hunter Biden and his ex-wife, Kathleen Biden, but was delivered to the same address Hunter Biden has on file with Connecticut’s Judicial Branch, an address that is also linked to his law firm, Owasco PC.

It does not appear that Hunter Biden has resolved his tax debt to the IRS. No corresponding lien release form has been filed with the Washington, D.C., Recorder of Deeds.

Hunter Biden’s lawyer, George Mesires, did not return multiple requests for comment asking whether Hunter Biden’s unpaid taxes from 2015 were related to his work with Burisma or BHR Partners and whether the lien has been released.

Washington, D.C., also placed a tax lien against Hunter and Kathleen Biden for $48,929 in unpaid income taxes for 2015. Records show the city released the lien in August 2017.

Hunter Biden was appointed to the board of Burisma in 2014, a post he held until 2019. Hunter Biden did not receive any direct compensation from Burisma — rather, the Ukrainian company wired funds to Rosemont Seneca Bohai (RSB), an American firm controlled by Hunter Biden’s longtime business partner Devon Archer. Between June 2014 and October 2015, RSB wired a total of $708,302 to Hunter Biden each month for undisclosed purposes while RSB was receiving funds from Burisma.

During that 17-month time frame, in June 2015, Rosemont Seneca Bohai obtained a 20% equity stake in BHR Partners, the Chinese private equity firm that Hunter Biden served on the board of starting in 2013.

Hunter Biden announced in October that he would resign from BHR’s board by the end of that month, but Chinese business records the DCNF accessed on Dec. 29 still list him as a member of the firm’s board.

Kathleen Biden filed for divorce from Hunter Biden in 2016. She said in court documents that they faced a “shocking and overwhelming” amount of debts, including “maxed-out credit card debt, double mortgages on both real properties they own, and tax debt of at least $313,970.”

Kathleen Biden accused Hunter Biden of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on “his own interests (including drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, strip clubs and gifts for women with whom he had sexual relations) while leaving the family with no funds to pay legitimate bills.”

They finalized their divorce in 2017.

The revelation that the IRS is seeking $112,805 in unpaid taxes from Hunter Biden comes as he’s the subject of an ongoing paternity case in Arkansas from former stripper Lunden Roberts, who’s seeking child support for their 16-month-old child.

Hunter Biden stated under oath in a Nov. 27 court document that he has been unemployed and has had no monthly income since May.

In a motion to compel discovery filed in December, Roberts said Hunter Biden has avoided his “natural and legal duty to support his child by failing to provide basic information about his income, finances, and lifestyle.”

“[I]t should, by now, be abundantly clear to the Court that the defendant is not going to provide any of his discoverable financial information unless the court forces him to do so,” the filing read.

Posts: 12516 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
The IRS filing against Hunter is a great way to start 2020!

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post