SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Is that an alien tentacle wrapped around Dr. Levine's neck?

He always wears a scarf to hide his Adams apple.Smile

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2021-01-18-3

About 2,000 National Guard troops were sworn in as U.S. Marshals before Inauguration Day, the U.S. Marshals Service said.

How is this not a violation of the Posse Comitatus Act?

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11764 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
quote:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2021-01-18-3

About 2,000 National Guard troops were sworn in as U.S. Marshals before Inauguration Day, the U.S. Marshals Service said.

How is this not a violation of the Posse Comitatus Act?
Posse Comitatus does not apply unless the Guardsmen are federalized. Until then they are still state employees.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
It looks like Biden is trying to check all the PC boxes when filling positions. Here's our new Assistant Secretary of Health. Dr. Rachael (Richard) Levine. It's Biden's first, (as far as I know), transvestite appointment.

My God, you can't be serious. This delusioned individual has been an absolute disaster for Pennsylvania. Utterly clueless, unaccountable, medically and scientifically ignorant, confused...I mean for chrissakes, this man is confused about who he is, and he's now going to be at forefront of Healthcare in this country? God help us.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30403 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Absolutely no reprieve from this garbage and our broken media will very soon start explaining how these creatures have a mandate.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
It looks like Biden is trying to check all the PC boxes when filling positions. Here's our new Assistant Secretary of Health. Dr. Rachael (Richard) Levine. It's Biden's first, (as far as I know), transvestite appointment.

My God, you can't be serious. This delusioned individual has been an absolute disaster for Pennsylvania. Utterly clueless, unaccountable, medically and scientifically ignorant, confused...I mean for chrissakes, this man is confused about who he is, and he's now going to be at forefront of Healthcare in this country? God help us.

Another one of his endearing qualities is that he removed his Mother from a nursing home the night before he & the governor ruled that PA nursing homes must accept covid patients.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's transgender.

And yes, this asshole will now get to do to the USA what "she" did to Pennsylvania.

You think masks and lockdowns are going away anytime soon? Think again! Frown

Posts: 33787 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-biden-inauguration/

Some 200000 flags now cover part of the National Mall and will represent those unable to travel to Washington, DC, for Wednesday’s inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden.

The display was organised by the Presidential Inaugural Committee.

Echoing the “America United” theme chosen for inauguration week, the display features 191,500 U.S. flags and 56 pillars of light, the latter chosen to symbolise every U.S. state and territory, according to the Presidential Inaugural Committee.

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:

Some 200000 flags now cover part of the National Mall and will represent those unable to travel to Washington, DC, for Wednesday’s inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden.
Looks like a cemetery on flag day.
Somehow seems appropriate, as most of the dead voted for Fraud and the Broad.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden to kill Keystone oil pipeline

shipwreckedcrew:

"CCP raising a glass to toast their future as buyers of Canadian oil"

CCP = Chinese Communist Party

Biden is already paying back the Chinese for the hundreds of million dollars to the Biden family

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Looks like a cemetery on flag day.
Somehow seems appropriate, as most of the dead voted for Fraud and the Broad

^^^^^^^^^^
lol

Posts: 17228 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
It's transgender.
It's mentally retarded.
quote:
Biden to kill Keystone oil pipeline
And this guy is retarded too. I guess retards of a feather flock together and crap all over everything.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
bigdeal, that's a gross and undeserved insult to pigeons everywhere. Grackles, too.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
So the party of “Science” believes we have more than 2 Genders, that’s preposterous.

How many chromosomes do these other genders have.
X,Y,C,N,N,M,S,N,B,C,F,O,X

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:

Some 200000 flags now cover part of the National Mall and will represent those unable to travel to Washington, DC, for Wednesday’s inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden..

Last inauguration, the media went overboard comparing the crowd size to “dear leader.” Now Washington is an occupied “fortress” and the empty spaces are hidden by flags.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
How in the name of Zues's butthole is the FBI vetting 25,000 troops in a few days?

12 National Guard members removed from Biden inauguration security after ties found to militia group

WASHINGTON (AP) - Twelve U.S. Army National Guard members have been removed from the presidential inauguration security mission after they were found to have ties with right-wing militia groups or posted extremist views online, according to two U.S. officials. There was no threat to President-elect Joe Biden, they said.

The officials, a senior intelligence official and an Army official briefed on the matter, did not say which fringe group the Guard members belonged to or what unit they served in. The officials were not authorized to speak publicly and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

Their removal from the massive security presence at the nation's capital comes as the FBI worked to vet all of the 25,000 National Guard troops headed to the area for Biden's inauguration Wednesday. U.S. defense officials have been worried about a potential insider attack or other threat from service members following the deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol Jan. 6 by Trump supporters that shocked the nation.

Acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller said in a statement Monday that vetting of National Guard troops continues and that the Pentagon has found no intelligence so far that would indicate an insider threat.

Washington has been on edge since the deadly insurrection at the Capitol, which has prompted extraordinary security measures ahead of Biden's inauguration. A fire in a homeless camp roughly a mile from the Capitol complex prompted a lockdown Monday during a rehearsal for the inauguration.

U.S. Secret Service tightened security in and around the Capitol days earlier than usual in preparation, and the city center is essentially on lockdown with streets blocked, high fencing installed and tens of thousands of troops and law enforcement officers stationed around the area.

Federal law enforcement officials have also been wary of increased surveillance of military and law enforcement checkpoints and other positions after National Guard troops reported people taking pictures and recording them, said the law enforcement officials, who spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity to discuss ongoing security matters.

The Secret Service issued a bulletin over the weekend about what it sees as an "uptick" in National Guard troops posting pictures and details of their operations online.

The Associated Press obtained the "all concerned" message sent to all National Guard troops coming to Washington. Without getting into specific postings, the bulletin read: "No service members should be posting locations, pictures or descriptions online regarding current operations or the sensitive sites they are protecting" and urged them to stop immediately.

The rest here
https://www.fox5atlanta.com/ne...yI-MzXTKk-7t3vt7cROE

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Delusion definition; A belief or altered reality that is persistently held despite evidence or agreement to the contrary, generally in reference to a mental disorder.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
How in the name of Zues's butthole is the FBI vetting 25,000 troops in a few days?

Who needs Zeus' butthole when the fibbers can pull anything they want to out of their own? They'll run names through a database, and if there isn't time enough to run them all then that'll be good enough anyway. Whatever they say they're doing, they're simply gambling that there won't be a problem.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:

Who needs Zeus' butthole when the fibbers can pull anything they want to out of their own? They'll run names through a database, and if there isn't time enough to run them all then that'll be good enough anyway. Whatever they say they're doing, they're simply gambling that there won't be a problem.

Or they only vet a select few and allow only them to carry a functional firearm (ie, M-4 with a firing pin) and ammo. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
12 Army National Guard members removed from inauguration duty

quote:
Two of the individuals were flagged due to "inappropriate" comments and texts, Army Gen. Daniel Hokanson told reporters after a defense official told CNN earlier Tuesday that they were removed over possible links to extremists.
The other 10 Guard members were removed for questionable behavior found in the vetting process, Hokanson said, emphasizing that this does not necessarily mean they have ties to extremists, but simply that they were "identified" and removed from service "out of an abundance of caution."

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post