SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 627
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
I belive such a plan is illegal, based on race, color, or religion. Hopefully someone will try to do something about it.

Impeach Biden for being blatantly racist and discriminatory in an official way?

It's more impeachable than anything the dems impeached Trump for anyway.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://justthenews.com/govern...ing-security-threats

A rehearsal for incoming Democratic president Joe Biden's inauguration slated for Sunday has been postponed due to security threats, according to news reports.

The rehearsal is now scheduled to take place Monday.

Security throughout Washington, D.C., is extreme tight, amid FBI warnings of protests, possibly armed, in the nation's capitol and all 50 states over the weekend and into Wednesday when inauguration events take place.

Following last week's breach of the U.S. Capitol Building, as many as 20,000 National Guard troops have been activated and stationed throughout Washington.

Biden's team has also canceled an Amtrak trip that the president-elect was scheduled to take from home town Wilmington, Del., to Washington on Monday, citing heightened security concerns.

On Wednesday, Biden received a briefing on the threats identified by the FBI, Secret Service, and national security officials.

Posts: 19564 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
And yet no one is making any threats. Guilty conscience?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Biden's biggest crowd will be National Guardsmen.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:

All part of the kabuki theatre. I'm certain, just like the Capital subterfuge, there will be violence. It will be initiated by Antifa/agitators, and blamed on whatever Trump supporters happen to show up.

If I were to attend any demonstration, I would record EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY. The army of the leftist democrats will be starting trouble, of that you can be certain.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
a double post. (also in President Trump thread)

Here is the full 39 minute video recorded by BLM activist John Sullivan when the mob stormed the capitol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...SF4&bpctr=1610735532

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I saw this posted online by someone named Michael Smith who watched Biden’s speech on Thursday night 1/14/21:

quote:

I watched a few minutes of Biden's speech, mostly out of morbid curiosity to see if he survived it. He's frail and weak with blank, staring eyes. He was concentrating so hard on the teleprompter that it made MY head hurt.

Not really news, but it is clear this is standard Democrat Pablum - government is the answer to everything, it will take care of you by controlling you, and government can buy poor people out of poverty by sending them money.

It cannot, it will not and that has never worked in the history of history.

Biden does not have the mental capacity to be plotting out the radical, authoritarian course the Democrats will take. It is clear those possessing the worst instincts will be manning (or womanning) the tiller of this ship.

- Unchecked government spending and borrowing
- Highest corporate tax rate in the developed world
- Higher taxes on regular earners
- A wealth tax is coming
- Destruction of civil rights (featuring the criminalization of political dissent)
- Aggressive racial preferences (the "reparations" Danegeld will be paid)
- A war on Western culture like we have never seen (white, Christian folks are the problem)

The next four years are going to be bad by design - but made worse with the typical Obama-era Keystone Cops execution. His appointments to his administration so far look like a rogues gallery of Obama era second stringers and recycled first rate failures (like Samantha Power and John Kerry).

But Biden won't know, he is already out of it.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I saw this posted online by someone named Michael Smith who watched Biden’s speech on Thursday night 1/14/21....

A lot of us knew this a year ago, or more. It is sad that we couldn't convince the average voter.

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
In looking at this last page, I have changed my views a bit, I now believe in reincarnation. The liberals have reincarnated Goebbels, who will tell bigger and bigger lies re the good that Dems do and the evil that Repubs do.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Biden's biggest crowd will be National Guardsmen.

^^^^^^^^^^^
HAHAHA. They are not likely to be in a great mood as until recently they were sleeping on the hard marble floors of the Capitol. Crazy, is that some kind of austerity measure, cutting military spending???

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bet that solitary basement looks good to old Sleepy.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Throw money at the problem NEVER works.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Throw money at the problem NEVER works.

Especially when it is not their own money they are throwing.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:

All part of the kabuki theatre. I'm certain, just like the Capital subterfuge, there will be violence. It will be initiated by Antifa/agitators, and blamed on whatever Trump supporters happen to show up.

If I were to attend any demonstration, I would record EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY. The army of the leftist democrats will be starting trouble, of that you can be certain.

I really don't know why anyone bothers. It is going to be blamed on Trump and his supporters even if none of them show up. The witch hunt and retribution is on, boys. Look at the number of cops under investigation right now for attending the rally in Washington. If you were in Washington, they are hanging an IA investigation on you. You didn't even have to be around the capitol building. This is a message being sent.

Anyone who supports anyone who isn't a swamp creature will be ruined.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ports-and-bathrooms/

President-elect Joe Biden vowed to his supporters that, on his first day in office, he will begin removing any legal recognition of the two sexes by adopting pro-transgender polices.

Biden: Let’s be clear: Transgender equality is the civil rights issue of our time. There is no room for compromise when it comes to basic human rights.

On his first day in office, Biden will reinstate the Obama-Biden guidance revoked by the Trump-Pence Administration, which will restore transgender students’ access to sports, bathrooms, and locker rooms in accordance with their gender identity. He will direct his Department of Education to vigorously enforce and investigate violations of transgender students’ civil rights.

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post

“Trying to hand out masks while people are lying on the floor huddled up.” -Biden
Seems to me Old Joe, exaggerated a wee bit.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ports-and-bathrooms/

President-elect Joe Biden vowed to his supporters that, on his first day in office, he will begin removing any legal recognition of the two sexes by adopting pro-transgender polices.

Biden: Let’s be clear: Transgender equality is the civil rights issue of our time. There is no room for compromise when it comes to basic human rights.

On his first day in office, Biden will reinstate the Obama-Biden guidance revoked by the Trump-Pence Administration, which will restore transgender students’ access to sports, bathrooms, and locker rooms in accordance with their gender identity. He will direct his Department of Education to vigorously enforce and investigate violations of transgender students’ civil rights.

Well he just destroyed all girls sports in high school, college and beyond. Red Face

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
obiden has never had an original thought or successful plan for any issue.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Well he just destroyed all girls sports in high school, college and beyond. Red Face

Transgender is in. Women just aren't chic anymore. I mean, according to Time or Newsweek or some other unimpeachable source, women had a whole decade to themselves back in the 90's, so it's only fair.

Folks, here's to Biden getting bogged down in internecine fights over who's the bigger victim.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In sports like wrestling, why not just have the entire men's team identify as females and compete on the women's team? A few instances like this would help spotlight how ridiculous this is. Likewise for other sports.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post