SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court Prohibits Counties From Rejecting Ballots Over Signatures....

They have something big on Roberts, but we've known that since his bizarre ruling on Obamacare. What is it, underage girls? Boys? A massive bank account, courtesy of Xi Jinping?

And Pennsylvania is under the control of some serious crooks.

Well, this one hasn't reached the US Supreme Court yet. If it does, hopefully Barrett is seated by then.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30406 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by chellim1:
Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court Prohibits Counties From Rejecting Ballots Over Signatures....

They have something big on Roberts, but we've known that since his bizarre ruling on Obamacare. What is it, underage girls? Boys? A massive bank account, courtesy of Xi Jinping?

And Pennsylvania is under the control of some serious crooks.

https://twitter.com/mjgranger1.../1318719526075305986

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
I think the “John Roberts” on Jeffrey Epstein jet flight logs will have some explaining to do soon.

Wonder if “he” is the same “John Roberts” who is Chief Justice of US Supreme Court.

Anyone else want to know answer or is it just me?

#FightBack Against Judicial Corruption

Posts: 12672 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

I think the “John Roberts” on Jeffrey Epstein jet flight logs will have some explaining to do soon.

That would make sense out of his otherwise bizarre behavior on the SCOTUS.

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

That would make sense out of his otherwise bizarre behavior on the SCOTUS.
I checked two websites listing Jeffrey Epstein flight logs and Roberts' name was not on the list. Do you have a link?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23242 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, enough with this "somebody has something on Roberts" horse shit. That stuff is invariably nothing more than bad fiction.

When you guys have proof that somebody has something on somebody, please show us your evidence. Until then, keep this kind of thing out of this forum. Never ever should anyone post such things here without proof.

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Code Name ‘Project Hanson’: Insider Documents Reveal How Hunter Biden Associates Helped Chinese Military Contractor Acquire Michigan Dual-Use Manufacturer

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...al-use-manufacturer/

Posts: 12672 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
SDY, note that that e mail came from someone with Rosemont Seneca Partners. John Kerry’s son is heavily involved in Rosemont Seneca. Wasn’t Rosemont Seneca involved in the dirty dossier distribution somehow?

Posts: 1223 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I don't remember Rosemont Seneca distributing the dossier. But the whole dossier situation is so complicated I don't think we will ever know all the players.

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden thinks the Corona is his best issue.
He's selling his campaign on the basis of fear.

Joe Biden Promises Forced National Mask Mandate and Regulatory COVID Nightmare When Elected...

Earlier today those behind the Biden campaign dropped all pretense, openly having their candidate state publicly his intention to control the lives of all Americans using the authority of a weaponized federal government to advance national COVID-19 regulations.

As you watch this video from Biden’s campaign today it is important to remember state government officials have already moved to define “essential businesses” and “essential workers” during the forced shut-downs. That is going to become a bigger issue downstream; however, for now just watch closely what Joe Biden is saying here:

https://theconservativetreehou...htmare-when-elected/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24100 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'm listening to this pathetic, lying, unctuous man speak before a crowd of maybe dozens, and it just seems inconceivable to me how anyone can cast a vote for him. When Joe Biden speaks, it makes my skin crawl. He lies with enthusiasm, repeating the slanderous crap about Trump and our soldiers, about the Wuhan, about everything. We are truly in a battle of good vs evil, and I say that with zero hyperbole.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30406 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I'm listening to this pathetic, lying, unctuous man speak before a crowd of maybe dozens, and it just seems inconceivable to me how anyone can cast a vote for him. When Joe Biden speaks, it makes my skin crawl. He lies with enthusiasm, repeating the slanderous crap about Trump and our soldiers, about the Wuhan, about everything. We are truly in a battle of good vs evil, and I say that with zero hyperbole.

It’s that very analysis that puzzles me how Biden can be polling so closely to Trump. Of course the polls are skewed so.....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29692 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Leland Vittert just had a pretty good quip to some douchebag Biden surrogate who criticized the Trump rallies for the people there not wearing masks. Leland asked what else should the President do? They hand out masks, they encourage the people to wear them. Should he make them leave if they don't wear them? The douchebag said, well somehow they all wear them at the Biden rallies. Leland then retorted, well, to be fair, there aren't that many there. Haha. I'm not sure where Vittert stands, but that made me laugh.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm not sure where Vitter stands, but that made me laugh.

Son of Mark Vittert. Very interesting guy. I'm pretty sure he's on our side and Leland too.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24100 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Not to mention even Biden has admitted mask wearing isn’t really enforceable.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
quote:
Leland Vittert just had a pretty good quip to some douchebag Biden surrogate who criticized the Trump rallies for the people there not wearing masks. Leland asked what else should the President do? They hand out masks, they encourage the people to wear them. Should he make them leave if they don't wear them? The douchebag said, well somehow they all wear them at the Biden rallies. Leland then retorted, well, to be fair, there aren't that many there. Haha. I'm not sure where Vittert stands, but that made me laugh.

Yes, and the idiot guest is a Republican Congressman from Florida.

Posts: 6619 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ogie:

Was he the one who said that? I was listening on the radio and not watching so wasn't sure if there were two guests he was talking to. Incredible.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

posted Hide Post
The article from Treehouse that chellim1 posted on the previous page is well worth the read -

Joe Biden Promises Forced National Mask Mandate and Regulatory COVID Nightmare When Elected…

If Obiden is elected and implements only half of what the possibilities are that are presented, things will become very bad, to say the least.

His ‘plan’ to battle covid has nothing whatsoever to do with medical based approach and solutions.

It’s all about power and control with these scumbags. Always.

Not that it’ll sway my Progressive family members, but dammit if I am not going to do every at this point to at least get them thinking about staying home on election day.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ogie:
quote:

Which idiot congressman from Florida?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Saw this on twitter:

"Why is it ok for a Biden to make $80K a month with a foreign gas company but not for a Pennsylvania man to make $80K a year with an American gas company"?

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post