SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
NPR:

But the biggest reason you haven’t heard much on NPR about the Post story is that the assertions don’t amount to much.

“We don’t want to waste our time on stories that are not really stories, and we don’t want to waste the listeners’ and readers’ time on stories that are just pure distractions,”

https://hotair.com/headlines/a...orting-hunter-biden/

xxxxxxxxxxxx

then again, maybe not

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
First, National Propaganda Raido needs to be defunded. I don't wan't my tax dollars going to communists trying to overthrow the Constitution.

Second, this unfolding scandal looks BIG. Lots of moving parts. The GOOD thing though, is that it's still easy for the average American to understand. Unlike the Russia hoax. Even to people who follow that (like many here) it is extremely confusing. This scandal though? Simple. Biden took a cut of bribes from foreign governments paid to his son for access to him. Americans have been reading about bribery stories forever so they understand what this means on a very primal level. Joe is a dirty politician who traded his position for money.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
quote:
Harris, prominent Democrats listed as 'key contacts' for Biden family business venture projects

That's a pretty innocuous email. It's a list of potential work and a contact who is the potential influencer or decision maker.

Dare I say I create similar lists for my clients as part of any business development plan.

That may be so, but were your clients going to pay you $10 MILLION a year for 3 years for access and introductions? The payout in the years after that were going to be even more ‘lucrative’.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ine-joe-biden-advice

After the New York Post published emails reportedly recovered from a laptop said to have belonged to Hunter Biden, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., claimed that the information was not legitimate and that it was part of a Russian disinformation scheme. Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe pushed back against this claim, saying "there is no intelligence that supports that."

Bobulinski also said that the information he relayed is not part of any disinformation campaign.

"Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive," he said.

Bobulisnki added that the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees requested that he turn over "all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals," and that he intends to fully cooperate.

"I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future," he said.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
First, National Propaganda Raido needs to be defunded.

Agree whole-heartedly.

There was a time I would have argued the support continue because, while they had a clear liberal bias, they provided actual, real news and information with depth and detail completely absent from commercial "news" sources, and their level of bias was tolerable.

I liked NPR well enough that I was once a contributor.

But their bias is no longer simply a "liberal bias." They have morphed into another propaganda arm for the DNC and the leftist agenda. I stopped contributing years ago. I am now in favor of terminating their small government stipend.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ve-never-lived-up-to

"America was an idea, an idea," Biden said. "'We hold these truths to be self evident.' We've never lived up to it, but we've never walked away from it before. And I just think we have to be more honest. Let our kids know, as we raise them, what actually did happen. Acknowledge our mistakes so we don't repeat them."

"Joe Biden’s closing argument is that America has always been a disappointment," Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh reacted.

"@JoeBiden Where have you been for 47 years? America is the greatest nation in the world . We stand for freedom and opportunity for all. Our nation is filled with strong, innovative and hard-working individuals who love this nation & don’t want to fundamentally transform it," Trump campaign senior adviser Mercedes Schlapp wrote.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
pelosi wants a 'commission' on the Presidency qualifications. obiden wants a 'commission' on packing the SCOTUS. Keep increasing government you twits...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/a...lected/#3d77aa7d7afa

Let me guess. . .

They’ll want to appoint their own Commissar’s to head these so-called commission’s. Right?

com·​mis·​sar | \ ˈkä-mə-ˌsär \
Definition of commissar
1a : a Communist party official assigned to a military unit to teach party principles and policies and to ensure party loyalty
b : one that attempts to control public opinion or its expression
2 : the head of a government department in the U.S.S.R. until 1946

Figures.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

I think the date of this is 20 May 2017

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sean Davis:

A source close to Tony Bobulinski, the whistleblower whose document trove shows significant Joe Biden involvement in Hunter’s biz deals, tells @FDRLST he has even more receipts and he can’t wait to see the Biden campaign’s response to just this morning’s bombshell revelations.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Will the Hunter emails and associated corruption come up tonight? Ummm, I'm going to say most definitely...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Oh no, please don’t do that, Mr. President!!!
It will ruin his credibility and yours.

Posts: 18064 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:

Well, he's doing it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Savage!

Like I said... He is an OG Pimp (The Prezzy).

The "Boz"

Posts: 1531 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Some good advice for the debate tonight Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
That may be so, but were your clients going to pay you $10 MILLION a year for 3 years for access and introductions? The payout in the years after that were going to be even more ‘lucrative’.

What do you think LinkedIn is for? Why do you think Software Companies team with consulting companies and vice-versa? Do you know how much an ERP implementation is worth and how long it can take?

Yes, it's not exactly the same but it is quite similar.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I just had the most wonderful, comforting thought today. I don't give a crap if Joe or his son took bribes, or craps, or whatever. I cast my vote today and look forward to him and his bitch son just going the f*ck away. Plus, Joe won't last much longer either. So there's that.

There. I feel so much better.

Carry on.

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:

Well, he's doing it.

He should also have Tara Reade there as well Cool

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

He should also have Tara Reade there as well Cool

Addle-pated Joe wouldn't recognize either of them.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This guy Bobulinski is about to give a press conference ahead of the debate.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
He's talking now.

Scorched earth.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)