SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
biden is already thinking how he can use this cash as his own...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/a...t-haul/#162a571913ea
Damn, they'll be running ads until 2021. Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
From the “Salty Cracker“ guy on the YouTube...this whole thing is growing legs Big Grin...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/xCan5CEWE5U

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
He (Salty Cracker) is 100% spot on, the best is yet to come.

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.redstate.com/shipw...lligence-operatives/

Hunter Biden Was Set to Earn Millions For “Making Introductions” for the Benefit of Chinese Intelligence Operatives

Today’s story in the NY Post goes over business dealings between Hunter Biden and individuals in China, one of whom is said to have had connections to the Chinese military and intelligence services.

The Post has published an email — sent by Biden as part of an Aug. 2, 2017, chain — laying out the terms of a business deal with Ye Jianming, formerly the Chairman of CEFC (China Energy Fund Committee), at one time the largest “private” energy company in China. The business deal involved Biden getting half-ownership of a holding company that Biden anticipated would generate income for him of more than $10 million a year. His business partner, Ye Jinaming, has not been seen in more than two years.

Ye, who had ties to the Chinese military and intelligence service, hasn’t been seen since being taken into custody by Chinese authorities in early 2018, and CEFC went bankrupt earlier this year, according to reports.

Biden wrote that Ye had sweetened the terms of an earlier, three-year consulting contract with CEFC that was to pay him $10 million annually “for introductions alone.”

“The chairman changed that deal after we me[t] in MIAMI TO A MUCH MORE LASTING AND LUCRATIVE ARRANGEMENT to create a holding company 50% percent [sic] owned by ME and 50% owned by him,” Biden wrote.

The story includes a photo, apparently dated Aug. 1, 2017, on the laptop, showing a handwritten flowchart of the ownership of an entity named “Hudson West.” The flowchart depicts that Hudson West will be owned on a 50/50 based by two other entities — “Monochrome” and “Nane”. Those two entities are to be owned by the “Chairman” (Monochrome) and Hunter Biden (Nane).

The Report of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee released last month — and ignored by the press — showed a company called Hudson West III opened a line of credit in September 2017, and credit cards for use against that line of credit were issued to Hunter Biden, James Biden (his uncle), and Sara Biden (his aunt). The credit cards were used to make more than $100,000 in purchases, including travel, dining, and high-end retailers like Apple.

The Senate Report determined that Hudson West has since been dissolved — not an unwise decision when your business partner is arrested by Chinese military and hasn’t been seen in more than two years.

Hunter Biden, drug addict and general ne’re do well, is negotiating eight-figure “consulting” deals with Chinese businessmen tied to Chinese military — just for making introductions — and the world is supposed to shrug?

Maybe — if that is all there was.

A few months before the deal outlined above, Hunter sought to develop a business venture with a different official of CEFC. In an email Hunter recieved from a consultant working on the details, the consultant laid out the guidelines as given to him by Hunter, which the consultant was apparently going to put forward to the potential Chinese partner.

The terms as outlined included that six individuals identified by Hunter would receive “remuneration packages” from the venture. Biden was to be designated either the “Chair” or “Vice-Chair” of the enterprise depending on what CEFC would agree to.

Zang Jian Jun was at one time the Executive Director of CEFC China. Again, this is the same firm for whom Ye Jianming was the Chairman, and it was Ye who disappeared after having entered into a business agreement with Hunter. The emails do not show whether the proposal for Zang, coming a few months before the Ye deal, was ever finalized.

A third significant Chinese “player” in this saga is Dr. Chi Ping Patrick Ho, said to have been one of Ye’s top deputies in CEFC while Ye was Chairman. In September 2017, Ho signed an Attorney Engagement Agreement to hire Hunter Biden as this attorney. The agreement provided that Ho would pay Biden a retainer in the amount of $1 million.

Two months later, in November 2017, Ho was charged by a federal grand jury in New York with having paid millions of dollars in bribes to the President of Chad and the Prime Minister of Uganda in order to position CEFC to capitalize on oil rights and other lucrative business opportunities in both countries.

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i think the wheels are about to come off of the 'wait out the clock' strategy by the Biden campaign

-------------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Someone should finish these lyrics (sung to Escape, aka "The Pina colada Song").

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
So if they pretty much blamed Trump for everything Biden did...does that mean there’s gonna be a Biden pee video?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^
Sniff...

"Smells Like Turnip Spinach"

(Sorry, Kurt. I just had to...)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
From the “Salty Cracker“ guy on the YouTube...this whole thing is growing legs Big Grin...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/xCan5CEWE5U

Here is a reload of the video that YT took down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB8lXyajs8g

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16689 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
He (Salty Cracker) is 100% spot on, the best is yet to come.

We have been watching him for the past month.

We love his videos and the information he shares.

Yes, the video is back up. Big Grin

Holy Hell!!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
might be a double post, but just in case:

https://nypost.com/2020/10/15/...g-with-chinese-firm/

15 Oct 2020

Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm

Hunter Biden pursued lucrative deals involving China’s largest private energy company — including one that he said would be “interesting for me and my family,” emails obtained by The Post show.

and from 14 Oct 2020

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/...nian-biz-man-to-dad/

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16689 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden advisers cannot rule out meeting with Ukrainian energy executive

https://nypost.com/2020/10/15/...an-energy-executive/

Senior advisers to Joe Biden reportedly cannot rule out that the former vice president and Democratic White House hopeful met with a top Ukrainian energy executive, despite carefully-worded rebuttals from his campaign.

Michael Carpenter and Amos Hochstein, who worked for Biden when he was vice president in 2015, told Politico that they couldn’t definitively state that their boss was never approached by Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma.

Biden’s campaign also could not say whether the meeting happened or not.

Burisma formerly employed Biden’s son, Hunter, in a lucrative board position.

Emails obtained by The Post from a hard drive that allegedly once belonged to Hunter indicate that he was thanked by Pozharskyi for introducing him to his dad in April 2015 — while the elder Biden was vice president.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

The alleged introduction would undercut Joe Biden’s insistence that he and his son never discussed the younger Biden’s heavily-scrutinized overseas business dealings.

Carpenter and Hochstein — who served the then-vice president at the time of the alleged introduction — claimed to Politico they ever heard of Pozharskyi.

In a carefully-worded statement, Biden’s White House campaign has said that the introduction does not appear on any “official schedules” for the would-be president.

Posts: 12673 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, as the saying goes- the best defense is a good offense. Looks like all the October Surprises are coming from the right this time around.

Posts: 107555 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Not just Hunter. Also the son-in-law

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...rest-issues-n2578136

At the same time that Joe Biden’s son-in-law, Howard Krein, has been advising Biden’s campaign on its coronavirus response, Krein’s venture capital business has been running a special initiative to invest in health care startups that offer solutions to the pandemic.

In March, as Covid-19 began spreading in the United States, the investment firm, StartUp Health, unveiled a new coronavirus initiative soliciting pitches from entrepreneurs with products that addressed the outbreak.

The next month, reports in Bloomberg and the New York Times listed Krein among those participating in daily calls to brief Biden on health policy during the pandemic, while StartUp Health announced its intention to invest $1 million across 10 startups with coronavirus applications within 30 days.

“StartUp Health is putting the full support of its platform and network behind building a post-Covid world that uses technology and entrepreneurial ingenuity to improve health outcomes,” the firm said at the time.

Krein simultaneously advising the campaign and venturing into Covid investing could pose conflict-of-interest concerns for a Biden administration or simply create the awkward appearance of Krein profiting off his father-in-law’s policies. Since the start of the coronavirus outbreak, the federal government has directed tens of billions of dollars in coronavirus medical spending in areas like testing and vaccine research to private firms. It is poised to spend billions more next year and possibly beyond.

The potential conflicts are not limited to the coronavirus for Krein, 53, a Philadelphia-based head-and-neck surgeon who got into venture investing not long after he began dating Biden’s daughter, Ashley, in 2010.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Well, as the saying goes- the best defense is a good offense. Looks like all the October Surprises are coming from the right this time around.

Oh yeah. And Rudy and the campaign are letting this shit out with good timing.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The difference between the two townhalls tonight was stark. Softball vs hardball. I'm sure you all can guess which was which. Pathetic but of course predictable.

Was there any questions to Biden about any of the recent revelations? I was going back and forth between the two channels.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Has anybody heard what the relative viewership was?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tucker Carlson video:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/62...301001#sp=show-clips

Posts: 12673 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post