SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33795 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I put this up earlier, then took it down because it seemed so weird.

This is from RCP and is data from places where you can bet on political and sports events.

If I am reading this right, right now you would have to bet $5 on Biden winning the DEM nomination to win $1 (if Biden is the nominee).

You would have to bet roughly $2 on Warren to win $1 (if Warren is the nominee)

https://www.realclearpolitics....tic_2020_nomination/

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Doesn't seem weird to me. I've been saying for some time now that it's gonna be Warren, and there ain't gonna be no "dark horse" at the last minute.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
Sleepy Joe, more like Senile Joe.

Or as a local talk DJ calls him, "Sloppy Joe".

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8350 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
an old story about Joe Biden

in the early 2000s, Joe Biden began to remark in public that his wife had died at the hands of someone who “allegedly . . . drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch.” That Curtis Dunn “was an errant driver who stopped to drink.” That drunk-driver story spread into news accounts.

Mrs. Biden seems to have driven into a busy intersection, into the path of an oncoming truck. Its driver was Curtis Dunn. Investigators found him blameless. Of no surprise, according to his family, his involvement in the deaths of Mrs. Biden and her daughter weighed on Dunn until his own death in 1999.

https://www.nationalreview.com...st-disturbing-thing/

and from 2008

Newark resident Pamela Hamill wants a public apology from vice presidential candidate U.S. Sen. Joseph Biden (D-Del.), who she says has repeatedly besmirched her late father, Curtis C. Dunn.

According to Delaware Superior Court Judge Jerome O. Herlihy, who oversaw the police investigation 36 years ago as chief prosecutor, there is no evidence supporting Biden’s claim.

“The rumor about alcohol being involved by either party, especially the truck driver (Dunn), is incorrect,” Herlihy said recently.

Police determined that Biden’s first wife drove into the path of Dunn’s tractor-trailer, possibly because her head was turned and she didn’t see the oncoming truck.

Dunn, who overturned his rig while swerving to avoid a collision, ran to the wrecked car and was the first to render assistance.

Police filed no charges against Dunn, who at that time lived in North East, Md. with his wife, Ruby, and their seven children.

Biden has been alluding to alcohol being involved in the crash for nearly a decade. During a speech in 2001, Biden told an audience at University of Delaware that a drunken driver crashed into his family.

He told a similar story during a public appearance in 2007.

More recently, the vice presidential candidate’s misrepresentation of Dunn has found its way into major newspapers, including the New York Times.

It also has been repeated on radio and on television by major news journalists, including CBS anchorwoman Katie Couric.

Yet Hamill said she had no idea Biden had been misrepresenting Dunn until late August.

That’s when “Inside Edition” producers requested an interview with Hamill after the television show’s reporters had gathered evidence contradicting Biden’s story.

Hamill says she defended Biden at first, believing that, perhaps, his words had been misconstrued.

But her disbelief turned to anguish when shown a video of Biden making his unfounded assertion during a public appearance.

Biden told the crowd, “A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly and killed my daughter instantly and hospitalized my two sons …”

“I just burst into tears,” Hamill said. “The story already is tragic enough, why did he have to sensationalize it by saying my father was drunk? My family is outraged.”

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Lawsuit. Defamation of character. Burn the old bastard publicly.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15572 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Doesn't seem weird to me. I've been saying for some time now that it's gonna be Warren, and there ain't gonna be no "dark horse" at the last minute.

I just don't get how they can run Warren with a straight face........or even a forked tongue.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Hunter Biden was partnered with Devon Archer on the Ukraine Burisma board.

A jury convicted Archer on June 28, 2018 on conspiracy and securities fraud charges , but Judge Ronnie Abrams overturned the conviction on Nov. 15, 2018, saying that there was insufficient evidence to show that Archer was aware of the bond fraud

Judge Ronnie Abrams is an obama appointee.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/1...-devon-archer-fraud/

Participants in a multi-million dollar scheme to defraud an American Indian tribe touted links to Hunter Biden and his business associate, Devon Archer, according to court documents the Daily Caller News Foundation reviewed.

Biden is not accused of wrongdoing in the case, which centered on a fraudulent $60 million bond offering involving the Wakpamni Lake Community Association, an affiliate of the Oglala Sioux Tribe. But the documents, reported here for the first time, shed light on how associates saw Biden during a period when his father, Joe Biden, served as vice president.

“Hunter Biden works for [Archer]. So we’ve got the top level politicos with us. All of my guys, is as top tier as it gets,” Bevan Cooney, who a jury convicted in the Wakpamni scam, said in a secretly recorded phone call that is cited in exhibits that Archer’s defense team produced during an appeal of his conviction in the case

“Well, you know — but you see that this is who we’re doing business with? You don’t get more politically connected and make people more comfortable than that,” Cooney also said in the phone conversation.

Cooney, who a judge sentenced to 30 months in prison on July 31, was a close associate of Jason Galanis, who prosecutors described as the “mastermind” of the bond ripoff. Cooney also bragged about knowing Archer for years

Federal prosecutors in Manhattan filed charges in the case on March 11, 2016, against seven individuals, including Galanis, Cooney and Archer

Hunter Biden and Archer, who was an adviser to John Kerry’s presidential campaign in 2004, were partners in Rosemont Seneca Bohai, an asset management firm. In 2014, Hunter Biden and Archer joined the board of Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy firm.

A jury convicted Archer on June 28, 2018 on conspiracy and securities fraud charges, but Judge Ronnie Abrams overturned the conviction on Nov. 15, 2018, saying that there was insufficient evidence to show that Archer was aware of the bond fraud

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Now Biden is claiming that he 'got his start' at a black university Roll Eyes

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Why the fuck does he do stuff like this? I understand leftists pandering. Everything they do is all about emotion, so I understand their compulsion to tell fabricated sob stories in order to win over audiences, but this guy has to know that everything he says is being scrutinized and that people are just waiting for him to spew some more of this stupid shit. How fucking dense can you get? If he makes a claim, 300 people are checking on it and his bullshit will be revealed, and quickly. Damn! Shit for brains!

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ly-black-university/

Such exaggerations were particularly noted during Biden’s initial foray into presidential politics during the race for the 1988 Democrat nomination. As Breitbart News previously reported, Biden consistently lied during that campaign about having “marched” in the civil rights movement when presenting himself as a candidate of generational change.

“When I marched in the Civil Rights movement, I did not march with a 12-point program,” Biden told a group of New Hampshire school children in 1987. “I marched with tens of thousands of others to change attitudes, and we changed attitudes.”

More than once, advisers had gently reminded Mr. Biden of the problem with this formulation: He had not actually marched during the civil rights movement. And more than once, Mr. Biden assured them he understood — and kept telling the story anyway.

The exaggeration, along with Biden’s propensity for plagiarism, eventually forced him to abandon his presidential bid before a single vote was cast.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lying and fabrication have been a Biden characteristic for decades.

posted Hide Post
He lies because he's done it for his entire political career, and he's never been beat down for doing it.

He was constantly pulling "facts" out of his ass during the vice-presidential debates. If one of his opponents had simply asked him to state his sources, he would have imploded.

Posts: 783 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
More like he can't help it. He's like some poor bastard with fecal incontinence, except old boy Joe just doesn't even realize when he's doing it. Everyone can smell the shit but him.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
If ole Joe somehow makes it to the final cut (very unlikely at this point) I think he’d find that Trump doesn’t play the beltway politics game where his gaffs, sons business dealings, and self aggrandizing bs are glossed over. Trump would call him out as a liar and air his dirty laundry on national TV.

The truly sad thing is no matter how dishonest he is about his past, Democrat hypocrites would still vote for him in droves. Trump would still win by a sizable margin but the left would be well represented because orange man bad.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15572 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

Did Slow Joe share a dorm room with Corn Pop?

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
He has a inferiority complex since he has never done anything so he has to make up things to feel important. He also seems to be unstable at times.

At times, he gets excited and pees in his pants and has to wear Depends. Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today's headlines are reporting that uncle Joe, a "lifelong Catholic" was refused communion at a South Carolina church this past Sunday, due to his public pro-abortion stances. Somebody buy that priest a beer. I am so fed up with the "while I am personally opposed to abortion...." rhetoric coming from Catholic politicians like the Kennedys and the Cuomos of the world. If politics conflict with your personal sense of morality, it's time to get the hell out of politics.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^Man, I wish I were there to see that.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
More like he can't help it. He's like some poor bastard with fecal incontinence, except old boy Joe just doesn't even realize when he's doing it. Everyone can smell the shit but him.

Exactly. It's a mental defect. He can no longer, or never could, tell when he was lying. I worked with a guy like that many years ago. Lied straight faced and all around knew it. He was mentally defective.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post