Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8930089854

September 16, 2020, 10:08 AM
Hound Dog
Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Look at that slow, super careful gait of his as he walks now.

That’s how my 95 year old grandfather walked when he was afraid to fall, in the year or two before he really declined then passed away.

I couldn't help but notice it took him 14 seconds to appear after the intro. I would LOVE to have seen what was taking place behind the curtain.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher
September 16, 2020, 10:14 AM
esdunbar
quote:
I would LOVE to have seen what was taking place behind the curtain.

"no Joe, not now. You get the pudding after you read the words on the magic glass book."
September 16, 2020, 10:18 AM
az4783054
"does the diaper make my butt look bigger?"
September 16, 2020, 10:31 AM
parabellum
I'm no fan of Bill O'Reilly. I think he's an arrogant asshole who is certain he knows everything about everything, but...

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
September 16, 2020, 10:35 AM
PASig
Why Biden Will Withdraw From the Debates -- It’s the only way for Joe’s handlers to save him from himself.

September 16, 2020, 10:36 AM
parabellum
We'll know in less than two weeks if all this speculation is correct. I don't see him withdrawing.
September 16, 2020, 11:05 AM
bigdeal
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
We'll know in less than two weeks if all this speculation is correct. I don't see him withdrawing.
Yep, I think the Biden campaign is the Titanic headed for the Trump iceberg. While they frantically discuss how to save themselves from it, and the band plays to the audience on deck, they can find no solution and crash head long into it, scuttling them once and for all. I just hope when Biden falters badly at that first debate, DJT takes the opportunity to drive the knife deep and end this old relic big time. ROE should be search and destroy, which I don't think Trump will have any issue with.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter
September 16, 2020, 11:06 AM
PASig
quote:

I think the more likely scenario is that they impose so much BS on the debate process that Trump refuses. I've already seen articles saying they will try to have a live "fact checker" there literally fact-checking every word out of Trump's mouth but not for Biden of course. Or other nonsense designed to make it so onerous for Trump that he will refuse.

I'm actually going to an outdoor debate watch party with 250 other people (the limit imposed by the Dictator-King of Pennsylvania, Tom Wolf, otherwise it would be like 2,500) and I've joked that if Biden drops out, Trump should insist the debate go on and he debates a life-sized cardboard cutout of Biden or an empty chair. Big Grin

September 16, 2020, 11:18 AM
Il Cattivo
^^ Consider the nature of a liberal pedant. Trump will say multiple things in every sentence that the pedant will feel the need to "correct". That means Trump would get away with rolling over the pedant in the debate just because people will eventually prefer to hear what the candidate says rather than what the pedant says. After the debates, of course, the pedant will almost certainly release such a flurry of "micro-corrections" (if I can coin that term to describe the behavior of the triggered) that people will simply ignore it as a mass of petty crap that's only potentially relevant. If Biden can't make something of the pedantry on the campaign trail, then it becomes pretty much irrelevant to the race.

quote:
I just hope when Biden falters badly at that first debate, DJT takes the opportunity to drive the knife deep and end this old relic big time. ROE should be search and destroy, which I don't think Trump will have any issue with.

When someone's in that pathetic a shape, the only two choices are to take them completely out early or wait for them to defeat themselves. Anything else makes you look petty and mean. So, yeah, drive it deep at the first opportunity and leave ol' Joe to stumble along in your wake.
September 16, 2020, 11:18 AM
Sailor1911
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Yep, I think the Biden campaign is the Titanic headed for the Trump iceberg. While they frantically discuss how to save themselves from it, and the band plays to the audience on deck, they can find no solution and crash head long into it, scuttling them once and for all. I just hope when Biden falters badly at that first debate, DJT takes the opportunity to drive the knife deep and end this old relic big time. ROE should be search and destroy, which I don't think Trump will have any issue with.

As Ray Kroc of McDonald's is purported to have said, "When your competition is down and drowning, stick a live hose in their mouth"

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016
September 16, 2020, 11:21 AM
Pipe Smoker
In the 60s Scientific American was a great magazine with wonderful articles and columns. How far they’ve slipped… Roll Eyes

“The magazine Scientific American has backed Joe Biden for president, saying it felt 'compelled' to choose sides in a presidential election for the first time in its 175-year history…”

https://mol.im/a/8738987

Serious about crackers
September 16, 2020, 11:23 AM
Il Cattivo
Another institution captured.
September 16, 2020, 11:33 AM
Boss1
quote:
I'm no fan of Bill O'Reilly. I think he's an arrogant asshole who is certain he knows everything about everything, but...

On 2020 D candidates, he's shooting it pretty straight, with the data/footage to back it up. It's not flattering to their campaign.

He also has MILLIONS of followers on social media.

The Fake News MSM can't claim its just Fox/Tucker/Hannity...

$.02 worth.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.
September 16, 2020, 11:38 AM
46and2
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
There's at least ~10,000 watching at least four different sources of the same live stream right now, on YT.
What is it with you? You're doing this stuff in the wrong forum, going out of your way for that drooling nitwit.

Are you going to answer the question I asked you in the other thread? You know, the one where you posted again after I told you to stop posting in it.

?

I've no idea what you're referring to but will look.
September 16, 2020, 11:44 AM
a1abdj
quote:
I can't believe no one has put this song to the montage of him awkwardly touching, smelling, and kissing children.

Some of the song in English:

"I want to breathe in your neck slowly

Let me murmur things in your ear"

That song is right up Joe's alley, so I whipped this up real quick after finding an English cover.

www.zykansafe.com
September 16, 2020, 12:47 PM
Rightwire
This is the potential outcome that ret bothers me..... President Pelosi by default in a election that cannot be determined.

See the lead video...

The one further down underlines how the left blames Trump for everything they do. Anchor calls Pelosi 'crazy' to her face, immediately blames the President. Roll Eyes

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...crazy-nancy-live.amp

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
September 16, 2020, 01:16 PM
BigSwede
a1abdj, that's great. I already posted it to FB

September 16, 2020, 01:40 PM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
?

I've no idea what you're referring to but will look.
Oh, yeah, sure. 'Tis a grand mystery, it is.
September 16, 2020, 02:05 PM
Shaql
Biden waving to an empty field. The voice-over is hilarious.

https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/.../1305929080634777600

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.
September 16, 2020, 02:11 PM
PASig
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
Biden waving to an empty field. The voice-over is hilarious.

https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/.../1305929080634777600

Again...the careful, deliberate gait of an old man afraid to fall...
Roll Eyes