SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden's National Press Secretary, TJ Ducklo, just gave a trainwreck of an interview on Fox News - where he shifted between anti-Trump talking points and backpedaling defensively over simple questions, such as Biden's reliance on teleprompters and what the former VP would have done better than Trump in terms of the national response to COVID-19.

Perhaps the most jaw-dropping moment was when host Bret Baier asked Ducklo a simple question over Joe Biden's use of teleprompters that goes back to at least July:

"Has Joe Biden ever used a teleprompter during local interviews, or to answer Q&A with supporters?" asked Baier, to which Ducklo launched into a defensive tirade - accusing Baier of parroting Trump campaign talking points, and "trying to distract the American people."

Baier asked two more times to "answer the question," while Ducklo deflected - scolding the host and accusing the network of 'funneling Trump campaign questions.'

Ducklo has been answering questions over Biden's teleprompter use since at least July - when he said the notion that the former VP is using them to answer questions is "laughable, ludicrous, and a lie."

Yet, here he is earlier in the week doing just that:

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24100 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
"Has Joe Biden ever used a teleprompter during local interviews, or to answer Q&A with supporters?" asked Baier, to which Ducklo launched into a defensive tirade - accusing Baier of parroting Trump campaign talking points, and "trying to distract the American people."

Why did this have to be asked? The teleprompters are there for everyone to see, right? Baier should have asked the question without establishing the foundation: "Why does Biden use a teleprompter in press conferences?" or something like that.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The last video is the best.

WATCH: Joe Biden Appears To Lose His Train Of Thought While Trying To Deny He Is ‘Slow Joe’

https://www.dailywire.com/news...m_campaign=position5

Posts: 12676 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
This is not the first time that Biden has suffered embarrassing moments while trying to defend his alleged fitness for office.

During an interview in August, Biden told a reporter: “Anyway, I am uh, I am very willing to let the American public judge my physical and mental fil- my physical as well as my mental fil- fitness.”

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24100 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
...nor did he answer the question.

By refusing to answer the question he answered the question.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VonFatman
posted Hide Post
what a wench!

Posts: 376 | Registered: September 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure I get the thinking behind this, but apparently Biden's campaign has promised to stop all campaign advertising starting today (Sept. 11th) and will not resume until, I think, Monday. Trump's campaign will not stop any advertising at all. Does Biden really think he'll portray himself as the more sober and thoughtful candidate when his campaign has been flickering in and out of the public airwaves for months now? Or is this one last push to finally get all of the wiring right before they head into the final six weeks of the campaign?

http://www.yahoo.com/entertain...pping-180450113.html

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Thatta boy, big Joe!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Tell us more Joe it's going to really help.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
But start by explaining something rather basic, Joe - if you did such a great job of banning them before, and they saved lives, and you had eight years (with Obama's backing) to improve on the progress you shared with us, then why aren't those horrible things still banned? Why do we need to elect you to save us all over again?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
the ol' coot doesn't realize he'd be disarming his constituents...antifa and blm.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Democrats: We're not anti-gun at all, nobody is coming for your guns, that's just NRA fear-mongering!

The Democratic Candidate: Gonna ban your favorite guns, and we're coming for the NRA.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good grief Joe. Stop talking you old loon and go pet your cat that's been dead for 10 years.

Anybody remember the early 2000's video from Three Doors Down that showed all the old burned out superheros. Joe is the guy in his tighty whiteys with roaches all over the place.

Ah. Tube it to the rescue:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPU8OAjjS4k

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
the ol' coot doesn't realize he'd be disarming his constituents...antifa and blm.

He wouldn't be disarming his constituents since they're hardly law abiding.

Posts: 2540 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
I don't understand why anyone would feel sorry for Biden.

He is enormously wealthy, lived an extraordinarily pampered and utterly useless life. He has sired scumbag children and worked with the ChiComs and others against the best interests of the USA.

He is an enemy of freedom and liberty, all who stand with him, directly or indirectly are also the enemy.

If he hadn’t lost what little mind he once had, I’d feel story for him. Can you imagine getting to the end of your life, looking back on your life, and realizing that you had been nothing but a useless parasite, accomplishing nothing of value. Heck, he can’t even feel proud of having raised good children. If he had the faculties left to think back on his life, I’d feel a bit sorry for him having to contemplate that. As he doesn’t, I’ll just celebrate along with Para when PDJT stomps an absolute mudhole in him, much to the benefit of this country.

Posts: 6917 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Heard on Rush’s show today that Joe B is suffering from “sundowning” (confusion and anxiousness as it gets later in the day at sun set) due to his dementia. That’s why his handlers are so cautious about sending him out into public. First of the scheduled debates are in 2 weeks, but this may be wishful thinking.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I predict Biden will contract COVID right before the debate and request it be delayed.... or something similar...

Remember Clint and the empty chair?

Trump should have the debate regardless, and behind the Hiden/Biden podium, have a mock staircase setup with door, one side angled down like it is a staircase. Moderators ask a question, Trump answers, then they ask Joe, Trump strolls over to the door, opens it and like he's yelling downstairs, "Hey Joe, your Turn to answer the question, you wanna come up? No?" shrug shoulders and go back to his area..

Trump says "Joe won't show...."

Posts: 23423 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If he really is suffering from that problem.....no way he debates Trump. Being that the debates are at night in prime time, his handlers would be total idiots to let him participate.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post