SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
the Democratic Party is using him...

Well said, Ironbutt.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
Biden may have been a worthless swamp critter all his life, but now he's just an old man with dementia, and you almost have to feel sorry for him, because of the way the Democratic Party is using him.

Like most elderly people with the onset of dementia, Joe actually thinks he knows what he's doing, but the Democratic Party leaders, his campaign managers, the press, and the Democratic voters are all perfectly aware that he's mentally unfit to be President. His handlers only allow him very limited contact with the public & press, but he manages to screw those up.

His wife should be ashamed of herself, allowing her husband to be used like that. My mother-in-law had dementia, and it was heartbreaking for us to watch the condition progress as she slowly lost her sense of self. It was almost a relief when she died, knowing she wouldn't have to suffer any more. Joe Biden needs to be kept at home, in a safe, familiar environment, surrounded by his family and loved ones. To see him paraded around (even his limited forays outside his basement with the softball questions from a sycophantic press) is disgusting.

I actually do feel sorry for him, but that does NOT extend to his running mate and the soul-less political hacks pulling his strings. Part of my sympathizes with his wife, but she is actively abusing her husband by not putting a stop to this joke of a candidacy. She has put politics and party ahead of the well-being of her husband. She is despicable.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
His wife should be ashamed of herself, allowing her husband to be used like that.
Yep, just like what that scumbag Marc Kelly allows to happen with Gabby Giffords. Jill and Marc both have a blood lust for power and significance and will prostitute their spouses however necessary to get what they want. They're both disgusting people.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
Biden may have been a worthless swamp critter all his life, but now he's just an old man with dementia, and you almost have to feel sorry for him, because of the way the Democratic Party is using him.

Like most elderly people with the onset of dementia, Joe actually thinks he knows what he's doing, but the Democratic Party leaders, his campaign managers, the press, and the Democratic voters are all perfectly aware that he's mentally unfit to be President. His handlers only allow him very limited contact with the public & press, but he manages to screw those up.

His wife should be ashamed of herself, allowing her husband to be used like that. My mother-in-law had dementia, and it was heartbreaking for us to watch the condition progress as she slowly lost her sense of self. It was almost a relief when she died, knowing she wouldn't have to suffer any more. Joe Biden needs to be kept at home, in a safe, familiar environment, surrounded by his family and loved ones. To see him paraded around (even his limited forays outside his basement with the softball questions from a sycophantic press) is disgusting.

I actually do feel sorry for him, but that does NOT extend to his running mate and the soul-less political hacks pulling his strings. Part of my sympathizes with his wife, but she is actively abusing her husband by not putting a stop to this joke of a candidacy. She has put politics and party ahead of the well-being of her husband. She is despicable.

I think at the beginning, when there were umpteen people trying to get the Dem nomination, his wife figured there'd be no way he'd ever get picked, so she just played along to humor him, but now there's no excuse. I can't believe she allows him to go out & constantly be made an ass of.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is difficult for me to feel sorry for Biden, cognitive decline and all. He made a career out grifting from one corrupt scheme to another for nearly 5 decades. That is a whole lot of graft for one political career, and he likely has no intention of quitting anytime soon.

Posts: 712 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Not only do I not feel sorry for him, I'm going to dance for joy when he gets his ass stomped.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107579 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I don't feel sorry for him. He was a total idiot and wrong on every issue when he had his mental faculties. The fact that he had a very long and well-paid career in anything more than digging ditches or bagging groceries is proof that God is merciful.

Posts: 3535 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
what a legacy he'll leave...decades of political corruption and teaching his son how to be a millionaire with just his last name and daddy's connections.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
His wife should be ashamed of herself, allowing her husband to be used like that.
Yep, just like what that scumbag Marc Kelly allows to happen with Gabby Giffords. Jill and Marc both Democrats have a blood lust for power and significance, and will prostitute their spouses Anyone or anything however necessary to get what they want. They're both disgusting people.

Leftist Democrats doing what Democrats do! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8883 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't understand why anyone would feel sorry for Biden.

He is enormously wealthy, lived an extraordinarily pampered and utterly useless life. He has sired scumbag children and worked with the ChiComs and others against the best interests of the USA.

He is an enemy of freedom and liberty, all who stand with him, directly or indirectly are also the enemy.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Leftist Democrats doing what Democrats do! Roll Eyes

You guys. Someone has to pad the retirement plan and make sure the grandkids can go to a private college after graduating from private school.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33807 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
No way do I feel sorry for Biden. I'm certain he has enough of his grey matter active to approve his TV ads - especially the ones showing the loss of his first wife to a car accident (Not a drunk driver), and his son dying of cancer - both playing the pity card, and both implying Trump is at fault for his and all human suffering. Its some of the worst abuse of misfortune and the nastiest ads ever.
He may be a tool, but he's a willing tool, and has been one for 50+ years.
The Dems have this unbelievable way of reaching new lows w/o being stopped. Douchecanoe's - all of them.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
No pity for Biden who has always been a vicious, arrogant, cheap-shot prick. As a fall-back hope should the unthinkable happen, he's so full of himself I'm not sure he'd step aside without a fight. Of course stepping aside isn't the only way he'd leave but that ball is in the Dims' court.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
For a few months I've been saying I have utter disgust for his wife. She knows his mental state and allows him to continually embarrass himself.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She probably wants to be 1st Lady more than he wants to be president.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Yep, just like what that scumbag Marc Kelly allows to happen with Gabby Giffords.

I am soooooo hoping that an awful lot of Az. voters figure this out, and vote Martha McSally in for another term.

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden press secretary:

https://twitter.com/LizRNC/status/1304182909088215041

Q: Has Joe Biden ever used a teleprompter in Q&A w supporters ?

video at link

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
DAMN....should have read the post just above me....sorry about that

Funny....Brett Baier asking if Biden has ever used a teleprompter during interviews.

Give the guy some credit, he did not lie.....nor did he answer the question.

https://www.zerohedge.com/mark...pter-covid-questions

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
nor did he answer the question.

Sometimes not answering the question gives one the answer to the question.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post