SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Biden Will Go "All-In on Blaming Trump" for Violence in His Speech Today

Jack Posobiec @JackPosobiec

Biden plans to go all-in and blame the Antifa-BLM violence on Trump supporters today

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24100 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Your basement time is paying off obiden. Nice speech writing, oh wait...

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
With regard to Biden’s reported talking points posted above:

Once again, whatever you hear GDC democrats accusing Trump of is EXACTLY what they are guilty of themselves.

Posts: 26899 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Biden plans to go all-in and blame the Antifa-BLM violence on Trump supporters today

We'll see what "all in" means to him. He's still gotta pacify the Bernie Bros, and he's still gotta be the "moderate" Dems' hero. More importantly, there seems to be an unusually broad group of people who aren't buying the canned line that the guys Rittenhouse was forced to shoot in self-defense are somehow angelic martyrs to a new, brighter day - to the point that the mainstream media isn't even trying to push that canned line very much.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I’m actually starting to feel kind of sorry for this man, he’s old, tired does not need to be doing this. Entire speech was the same old shit: “Orange Man Bad!” Joe has got a death stare on the Teleprompter screen, and then runs out of there and answers no questions live. Roll Eyes

The Democrats saw their polling tanking because Joe was hiding too much and they panicked. They pumped him up full of something and forced him to go out and read the Teleprompter, and he can barely even do that.

Nope, there will not be any debates this fall.

Joe Biden Can’t Even Read Off A Teleprompter Now

Posts: 33791 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
For fuck's sake:

"COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 year- look- here's- the lives- it's just- when you think about it- more lives just this year than any other year for the past hundred years." Roll Eyes

Posts: 107553 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Let's see, poll numbers are tanking. But just a week ago weren't they claiming a strong almost unbeatable position? I digress....

Now, seeing largely peaceful protests (read insurrection and riots) pulling the numbers lower Biden has to react, oppose them, and blame Trump?

Brilliant... No one will ever figure that out

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
And now Joe’s all for fracking! Big Grin

6 months ago he shouts MEEEE TOOOOO! when Comrade Bernie states he’d ban all fracking.

What a putz Roll Eyes

Posts: 33791 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Joe has got a death stare on the Teleprompter screen, and then runs out of there and answers no questions live. Roll Eyes

The Democrats saw their polling tanking because Joe was hiding too much and they panicked. They pumped him up full of something and forced him to go out and read the Teleprompter, and he can barely even do that.

That was the best he can do. Even reading the Teleprompter, he has a hard time and can't do more that a half-hour. He almost shuffles off, not a natural gait. No questions, of course.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24100 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PASig, I’m glad you posted that! I thought my hearing was failing me again. Fracking, yep that’s what he said He’s for it!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
obama was a teleprompter reading expert. obiden didn't learn much in those eight years.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

That was the best he can do. Even reading the Teleprompter, he has a hard time and can't do more that a half-hour. He almost shuffles off, not a natural gait.

He’s gotta get back to Wilmington, doesn’t want to miss Wapner. And it’s chocolate pudding night too!

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
obama was a teleprompter reading expert. obiden didn't learn much in those eight years.
Its not his 'eyes' failing him, its whats behind them failing him. Anyone who still wants to argue Biden isn't severely mentally diminished is either an outright liar or mentally diminished themselves.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
This ad nails it:

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Ah, in the olden days (like the '70s or '80s), one of the foremost truisms in American electoral politics was that you cannot possibly win without a positive campaign - it was vitally necessary to actually offer something new and better rather than merely promise to do away with whatever your speechwriters were willing to define as a social evil. Even where the means were negative (cutting taxes, cutting spending) the promise was to deliver something good (more money in the monthly household budget).

I think the Donkeys don't have any positive ideas this season that don't get phrased as vaguely and generally as possible. "We need to seek social justice for the working class" doesn't tell the working class how, specifically, the Dems are going to make their lives better in concrete terms. Then again, all of their promises this election cycle are almost purely theoretical anyway and it's hard to translate pure theory into specifics that make sense in the context of everyday life.

^^That's because most of their 'good ideas' have already been implemented in some form or fashion. It's like 'yep, already did that XYZ date.' Our side has beat them to the punch on many issues, so if they utter any mention of it, it's by default an endorsement of Orange Man Bad...which of course can NOT be tolerated at all.

As to the debates...anyone with two functional braincells can see that they're doing their best to avoid them and only feigning any desire anything otherwise.

'Wouldn't dignify him in a debate...' classic deflection.

Hold on a sec. while I get my trusty fecal-proof hip waders on.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
How many in class really believe that Slow Joe's "It's Trump's fault" will actually win over undecided voters?

Those who already plan on voting for higher taxes, gun control, defunding the police, or just generally voting D are prepared to pull that lever. But, outside of the "anybody but Orange man" and the negative nannies that show up in these threads, does anyone really think that it is going to work?

Anyone remember this thread?
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9570044383

Remember, the polls are rigged. And how bad is it when you are drastically sliding in rigged polls?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
“Covid has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years, look, here’s, the lives, it’s just, when you think about it. More lives this year than any other year for the past 100 years.”

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
How many in class really believe that Slow Joe's "It's Trump's fault" will actually win over undecided voters?

Those who already plan on voting for higher taxes, gun control, defunding the police, or just generally voting D are prepared to pull that lever. But, outside of the "anybody but Orange man" and the negative nannies that show up in these threads, does anyone really think that it is going to work?

Remember, the polls are rigged. And how bad is it when you are drastically sliding in rigged polls?

C'mon, man!

I'm Joe Biden and I approve of this message.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29693 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

But wait a minute. I just read a headline from a current story up on CNN (and no I'm not linking it) that notes "Trump is behind and this election is Biden's to win." I couldn't help but LOL.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post