SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 627
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]
So the question is, would such politically active people use their position to tamper with mail based voting?[/QUOTE]

As witnessed by myself, yes, without a doubt.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
https://mobile.twitter.com/ben...B0Ee8MXmWi2ywYsyKmsU

Wow...attacked a little kid and stole a MAGA hat outside the convention if this is true. Class acts on the left.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:

It will be interesting (likely impossible) to see how many valid ballots make it back to the election officials and are tabulated correctly; vs the ballots that are not valid, or the count is in error, either accidentally or intentionally.

I predict this election will have a record number of "voters."

Joe Biden wins the popular vote by 300 million votes.

Donald Trump wins the electoral college. The left has an aneurysm.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
It probably doesn't matter much if dogs and dead people vote in Cali. Same results. But Ohio Michigan Florida.......

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
A pathetic opening to last night

https://twitter.com/ForAmerica...pences-name-n2574793

video at link

Laura Ingraham tweet:

It’s too bad Barack Obama wasn’t President for 8 years because he might have been able to fix all these terrible systemic problems America apparently has.

Posts: 19563 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
It probably doesn't matter much if dogs and dead people vote in Cali. Same results. But Ohio Michigan Florida.......

Well in PA here, Gov Wolf has asked the PA Supreme Court to allow ballots received the Friday after Election Day to be valid. Because the USPS is so slow, you know.

The best part this request is that the MAIL IN ballots needn't have a valid postmark, and MAIL IN ballots can also be handed in at County Election offices.

Because of the Dems push for mail in voting, this election is going to be the biggest joke in history. They're going keep finding & counting ballots weeks after Election Day, until they get the results they want.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well in PA here, Gov Wolf has asked the PA Supreme Court to allow ballots received the Friday after Election Day to be valid. Because the USPS is so slow, you know.

The best part this request is that the MAIL IN ballots needn't have a valid postmark, and MAIL IN ballots can also be handed in at County Election offices.

Because of the Dems push for mail in voting, this election is going to be the biggest joke in history. They're going keep finding & counting ballots weeks after Election Day, until they get the results they want.

That's clearly the plan.
And Trump needs the PA electoral votes.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
They're going keep finding & counting ballots weeks after Election Day, until they get the results they want.

And given Trump's track record, I'm sure he will have an answer for this. He knows the problems in 2016 in FL and AZ and he'll prepare for it.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Chris Wallace says Biden blew 'a big hole' in Trump's 'mentally shot' claim with DNC acceptance speech
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...XiBuOusz40Xao2IFn1q4

LOL because he can freaking read??? Be serious...

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I'm all-but "terrified" of mass mail-in voter fraud, and have exactly 0% confidence in it on a large scale, for a Presidential election, particularly of such importance, and I see no way out if it goes that way.

I think we can win this again, mail-in aside and via normal voting, but dudes...

Vote security is already pretty lax in this country, sadly, and this just opens a hole in the Fraud Levee big enough for the Titanic to float through.

I'd rather shutter the economy for a week straight to make sure we had time for nothing but in-person voting with as many controls as are allowed by law.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
I'm all-but "terrified" of mass mail-in voter fraud, and have exactly 0% confidence in it ...

As well you should be and should not. Consider...

quote:

Canvassers demand answers after 72% of Detroit's absentee ballot counts were off
Craig Mauger - The Detroit News
Published 4:15 p.m. ET Aug. 20, 2020 | Updated 10:23 p.m. Aug. 20, 2020

Recorded ballot counts in 72% of Detroit's absentee voting precincts didn't match the number of ballots cast, spurring officials in Michigan's largest county to ask the state to investigate ahead of a pivotal presidential election.

Without an explanation from Detroit election workers for the mismatches, the Wayne County Board of Canvassers requested this week for Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's office to examine the "training and processes" used in Detroit's Aug. 4 primary, which one official described as a "perfect storm" of challenges. The board is charged with certifying election results.

Full article: Canvassers demand answers after 72% of Detroit's absentee ballot counts were off

Voting really isn't all that hard, unless you have people trying to screw it up.

Btw: If there's somebody here who can stomach the dominant "news" media: Please let us know what kind of coverage this gets, if any.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Vote security is already pretty lax in this country, sadly, and this just opens a hole in the Fraud Levee big enough for the Titanic to float through.

I'd rather shutter the economy for a week straight to make sure we had time for nothing but in-person voting with as many controls as are allowed by law.

Yes.... except it doesn't take a week to do it right.
We should have an 'Election Day'.
There's no reason people can't vote in person and on Election Day. Absentee voting should be rare, it should require a legitimate reason why you can't be there in person, and it should require a notarized signature.

Also, we should require photo ID at the polls. You should have to prove that you are who you say you are when you show up to vote.
It's not that hard, and it would eliminate most opportunities for voter fraud.

We can't have an election that isn't over on a date certain.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
This is voting day and these are voting hours. Unless you are deployed, you are expected to find your precinct and vote. If you are not competent enough to do THAT, you shouldn't be voting.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
So the question is, would such politically active people use their position to tamper with mail based voting?
What, exactly, is the question here?

Posts: 6455 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I think we will all agree, but the Democrats aren't playing by those rules, and I'm not sure how they are stopped.

Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Democrats have been in open rebellion for some time. The problem is that the mainstream media is actively campaigning for these people, and there is nothing to keep them even remotely honest and playing by the rules. I fully expect the election to be stolen.

Posts: 1967 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KPSquared
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
This is voting day and these are voting hours. Unless you are deployed, you are expected to find your precinct and vote. If you are not competent enough to do THAT, you shouldn't be voting.

I deployed for Hurricane Sandy days before the election (Obama second term)and could not vote! A month later I was in Washington D.C. working with the Presidential Inauguration Committee. LOL

Thanks,
KPSquared

Posts: 805 | Location: Ft. Knox, KY | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
Democrats have been in open rebellion for some time. The problem is that the mainstream media is actively campaigning for these people, and there is nothing to keep them even remotely honest and playing by the rules. I fully expect the election to be stolen.

For me that would be bad news and good news. If Biden wins, I will have to be admitted to the psych ward. But, Biden would cover the costs. Smile

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Had some of the speeches on TV last night for a few minutes, but muted (can't stand to listen to BS falling out of their pie holes). To me, he looked about as personable as a weathered 2x4. This is someone who's been in politics for five decades and proclaims wants to be the leader of the free world.

It was a bit surprising that Fox was rather complimentary of his ability to read a teleprompter for more than 5 minutes. Something along the lines of 'If I were a Republican strategist, I'd be worried.'

Seriously?? Roll Eyes A guy who's been hiding out (resting) at his residence (not out working 20 hr. days on the campaign trail) manages to get through a scripted speech and all of the sudden they forget everything else up to this point??

He got through a speech! He got through a speech!! Everyone should be worried! Roll Eyes Sheesh.

At least there was a few commentators who pushed back called it what it was...

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post