SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 627
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Look, Fauxcahontas play around with blocks.
Hey, it’s OK, she works for Goodyear.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Obama tonight took a swipe at Trump that reminded me how much I despise Barack Obama.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
If Para launches an image tsunami against himself, I'm headed to higher ground!

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
'taint on the same page. Razz

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Kamala Harris Takes On Trump: 'I Know A Predator When I See One'
"I've fought for children and survivors of sexual assault. I've fought against transnational gangs. I took on the biggest banks and helped take down one of the biggest for-profit colleges. I know a predator when I see one," she said.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/kama...e-one-033654172.html

Kamala, that may not be your best line.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
^^Where's the eye-bleach!!!

On a more serious note, and the first reason he cites - 2A.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqHUaYjKzgI

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Obama... disgusts me. The production quality of this speech was very high, which makes the content even more despicable.

Obama’s DNC speech was vicious, dishonest, and mostly about Obama
By Andrea Widburg

Michelle Obama famously said, “When they go low, we go high.” She should have reminded her husband before he gave his speech for the online Democrat convention.

Standing in a room in Philadelphia, with the words “Writing the Constitution” over his right shoulder, Obama gave a speech that almost wholly ignored Biden, whom he’d ostensibly come to praise. Instead, Obama viciously attacked Trump and did a constitutional rewrite that allowed him to cast Trump as a constitutional threat.

From the start, Obama was up to his old tricks. Even while he wanted to use the Constitution to challenge Trump, he couldn’t praise it. Instead, he opened by describing it as an imperfect document that “allowed for the inhumanity of slavery and failed to guarantee women — and even men who didn’t own property — the right to participate in the political process.”

Democrats aren’t progressive; they’re regressive. They draw power by telling the public that Democrats are the only thing standing between Americans and the Constitution as ratified in 1791 as if nothing has changed since then.

Still, Obama conceded that the Constitution has some virtue. That’s why, said President Obama, who once boasted that “I’ve got a pen, and I’ve got a phone,” was shocked that Trump has never shown “some interest in taking the job seriously, that he might come to feel the weight of the office and discover some reverence for the democracy that had been placed in his care.”

Obama continued, saying that Trump has

shown no interest in putting in the work; no interest in finding common ground; no interest in using the awesome power of his office to help anyone but himself and his friends; no interest in treating the presidency as anything but one more reality show that he can use to get the attention he craves.

Without irony, Obama was describing himself. He was a famously lazy president, compared to the Trump dynamo, he massively enriched those close to him (especially Biden), and he used the presidency as a chance to rock with rappers and take exotic trips.

Obama naturally blamed Trump for Wuhan virus deaths and unemployment. It’s as if it never happened that Democrat governors’ destroyed their economies with lockdowns and turned old age homes and care facilities into slaughterhouses.

Having insulted Trump, Obama gave a trite and short homage to Biden. He touched upon Biden’s dead wife and children; Biden’s habit of treating people with respect and dignity (“You’re a lyin’ dog-faced pony soldier,” “You’re full of s**t,” “You’re a damn liar”); and his decency (Biden enriched Hunter very decently). Obama even said that Biden made Obama a better president.

Having damned Biden with faint praise, Obama next praised his own policies, and occasionally threw Biden’s name into the mix when he did so.

Thus, Obama boasted about how he and Joe saved America from Ebola, a disease that never left West Africa, and from H1N1, a disease that sickened 60 million Americans but that Obama ignored for half a year.

Obama extolled Obamacare, which passed thanks to lies so big even leftists called him out. Tens of millions of Americans then lost their insurance.

Obama praised the work he did to end the recession, something that was the slowest, grimmest recovery in American history. It was Trump who put the economy on steroids by lowering taxes, cutting regulations, rewriting trade agreements, and weakening China’s hold on the economy.

Obama gloated about how he and Joe restored America’s standing in the world by standing with “democracy, not dictators.” Those not-dictators included Raúl Castro, Recep Erdoğan, the Muslim Brotherhood, China, and Putin (until Putin was turned into a weapon against Trump). And, of course, we cannot forget the Iranian mullahs whom Obama supported during the Green Revolution and to whom Obama sent billions in cash and a license to produce nuclear bombs.

Having self-praised, Obama contended that Trump was destroying democracy by using “the men and women of our military . . . as political props” deployed against those famous “peaceful protesters.” There’s a lot to unpack there. First, Obama left the military in the weakest condition it’s been since before WWII, as well as using it as a grand social justice experiment.

Second, was Obama referring to the peaceful protesters who destroyed 1,500 buildings in Minneapolis/St. Paul? The ones who, in Portland, beat random people, almost killed a man, and who’ve spent 83 days battling law enforcement there? Or maybe he’s talking about CHAZ/CHOP? Who knows? Obama doesn’t. He’s just stirring the pot.

There was more, but it was boilerplate social democrat pap of the type you’ve heard repeatedly.

Thankfully, Trump is . . . well, Trump, and he tweeted out a vigorous, real-time opposition to Obama’s unscrupulous speech:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
HE SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN, AND GOT CAUGHT!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
WHY DID HE REFUSE TO ENDORSE SLOW JOE UNTIL IT WAS ALL OVER, AND EVEN THEN WAS VERY LATE? WHY DID HE TRY TO GET HIM NOT TO RUN?

All in all, Obama’s was both a singularly despicable statement from a former president and a disgraceful example of projection as Obama imputed to President Trump all the sins Obama himself committed during his presidency.

https://www.americanthinker.co...tly_about_obama.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chellim1,

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The thing about Kaptain Kenya is that he has a looong history of having the opposite of the Midas Touch when it comes to campaigning for his fellow commies. He opens his fucking mouth and it turns into shit results. I'm delighted whenever he sticks up for Democrat candidates.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Obama would know all about being lazy. That MF was well known for never starting his day at the Oval Office before 10 am.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
If truth serum was applied to the DNC, they'd say:

“Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just around the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me.”

― George Orwell, 1984

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Trump Hits Joe And Hunter's China Malarkey In New Campaign Ad

The Trump reelection campaign is out with a new ad attacking Joe and Hunter Biden's close ties to China.

The two-minute ad spotlights Joe Biden's cozy relationship with Chinese President Xi, interspersed with clips of destitute Americans whose jobs were outsourced during the Obama-Biden years.

It then puts Hunter's China profiteering on blast - including footage of both Bidens denying they've ever spoken of his lucrative dealings, such as a trip he took to China to establish a joint investment fund with a Chinese bank.

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...rkey-new-campaign-ad

-rduckwor

posted Hide Post
^^^^Just that clip of Crazy Nancy saying the ChiComs would prefer Biden ought to be included in every Trump ad.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
^^ Good ad. These types of things are like a punch in the gut and are going to hit home hard with the silent majority and many moderates too.

One would expect DJT has a whole pile of similar ads that will be rolling out closer to Nov.

Going back to the silent majority, there was Cato survey last month reporting that 77% of conservatives 'self censor' (ie. not express their political views). That should be a big red flag to anyone talking about DJT campaign being 'behind in the polls.' Cancel Culture has managed to quiet/silence 3/4+ of a segment of society. Unfortunately for the left, in the privacy of their homes or at the voting booth, conservatives can (and will) still quietly vote any way they chose.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
If I missed this in this or another thread please advise and I will delete.
Seems there's a conflicting story about Joe and Jill meeting on a blind date. It probably doesn't matter to anyone but just another indicator of the character of the people the dems are offering for the office of the President.
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...and-joe-affair-claim

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:

Going back to the silent majority, there was Cato survey last month reporting that 77% of conservatives 'self censor' (ie. not express their political views). That should be a big red flag to anyone talking about DJT campaign being 'behind in the polls.' Cancel Culture has managed to quiet/silence 3/4+ of a segment of society. Unfortunately for the left, in the privacy of their homes or at the voting booth, conservatives can (and will) still quietly vote any way they chose.

Boss

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/archives/ka...eo-now-investigated/

American Samoa delivers its delegate votes at the #DNCConvention with what appears to be two uniformed service members in the background, which is potentially a problem.

The Pentagon confirms that the incident is being investigated. The two soldiers are being described as “junior enlisted soldiers”, maybe to downplay the violation of the rules.

‘The Army is investigating two Soldiers from the 9th Mission Support Command who appeared in uniform during the Democratic National Convention on Aug.18,” said an Army statement. “Wearing a uniform to a partisan political event like this is prohibited.”

“The Army follows the Department of Defense’s longstanding and well-defined policy regarding political campaigns and elections to avoid the perception of DoD sponsorship, approval or endorsement of any political candidate, campaign or cause,” it continued.

All American military personnel, active duty members and reservists are instructed to remain apolitical during political campaigns.

Posts: 19563 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
DEM livescreen w all the happy supporters for Kamala Harris

Posts: 19563 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Don't give a shit what lying POS O'buttmunch has to say...just want him to GO AWAY AND STAY THERE! Stop inflicting your ego on us...

quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
The thing about Kaptain Kenya is that he has a looong history of having the opposite of the Midas Touch when it comes to campaigning for his fellow commies. He opens his fucking mouth and it turns into shit results. I'm delighted whenever he sticks up for Democrat candidates.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, if he can't serve as a good example, then he'll have to serve as a terrible warning. They'll never criticize him directly, but over the coming years (especially after a couple of bad losses) you'll find Dem "operatives" and "experts" quietly warning talk show hosts against "making mistakes they've made in the past". They'll blame racism, they'll blame desperate clingers, hell, they'll blame the phase of the moon - but the message will be the same: don't do as O did.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post