SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
These people are so detached from reality, it's not even funny. All they can do is lie.

I can't wait for November to get here.

Yeah... it's gonna be a long 3 months.
I can't imagine anyone not knowing at this point which side they are on.
Trotting out John Kasich last night was pathetic. Do they really think that's going to help them convince so-called undecideds?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
are you kidding me? this is the DNC wrapping up last night's shit show...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^

A tweet from a leftist commentator who used to be on MSNBC:

From a Washington Post reporter:

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Holy balls, that video is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile!

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
^^^^

I am waiting for Will Ferrell's character from Zoolander to show up.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
The comments on the tweet of that video are comedy cold, and very revealing. Even the leftist that follow that Twitter account think Biden has no shot, they all sound totally defeated.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
The irony is Porter and Stills completely missed the point of the song.

And the fact that what's going on now with BLM and the like is entirely different from what was going on when that song was first written and released.

With that, they're trying to attract classical liberals. People like me. The problem is: People like me understand there's nothing at all "liberal" about these people.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Boston:

I am waiting for Will Ferrell's character from Zoolander to show up.

^That's hilarious.

I thought it was a joke at first. Those people are nuts.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
^^^^

'0:10 I am vengeance, I am the night, I AM BATMAN!'

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
That's almost as embarrassing as James Taylor playing You've Got a Friend for France. Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'd rather endure a second bout of the shingles that I'm currently in the middle of suffering through than watch that trash again.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Rush is just ripping into Obama's speech last night.

"Why didn't she mention harris' name? Why didn't the Biden camp tell Obama last week - when she recorded the speech - about his pick or; did he tell her but they just didn't care?

Rather entertaining especially when Epstein's favorite buddy, Clinton, does his [prerecorded?] speech tonight.

I wonder if he'll mention the "pound me too" movement?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
posted Hide Post
Gov. Whitmer (D-MI) jokes before going live:

"It's not just Shark Week ... it's Shark Week *mouths expletive* motherf*ckers” Whitmer said. “And I’ve learned about the hot mic.”

Sorry, it is "jump the shark" week you nitwit.

And you are far less entertaining. I want bread and circuses. Kamala vs Michelle in a caged death-match with sharpened runcible spoons (thanks to Pynchon for the visual). Pundits fighting bears, or just dumped on the streets of Portland in money-suits and live-streamed GoPros.

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I want bread and circuses. Kamala vs Michelle in a caged death-match with sharpened runcible spoons (thanks to Pynchon for the visual). Pundits fighting bears, or just dumped on the streets of Portland in money-suits and live-streamed GoPros.

Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Whitmer mouthed the profanity to avoid being picked up on a hot mic... And apparently forgot she was staring into a camera.

https://www.clickondetroit.com...ve-on-dnc-live-feed/

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
posted Hide Post

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
"It's not just Shark Week ... it's Shark Week *mouths expletive* motherf*ckers” Whitmer said. “And I’ve learned about the hot mic.”

I blame the Bobby Seale jacket, myself. I bet she practiced saying "up against the wall, motherfuckers!" in front of a mirror for hours when she tried it on for the first time.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Michigan has to be so proud.

Posts: 1962 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
The day after the first day of the DNC and he's still in his basement.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/archives/al...s-friendship-mccain/

Cindy McCain To Narrate Dem Convention Clip About Biden’s Friendship With McCain

xxxxxxxxxx

what a disaster legacy for the McCains

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post