SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
OK...I've never seen this before. Biden's left eye just filled up with blood on live TV. A burst blood vessel?

Video - near the end of this 30 second video:
https://twitter.com/WalkerBrag.../1169405162370273280

I bet they have a commentator come on and say it's perfectly normal and he's very healthy and certainly not brain damaged. Sharp as a tack!

LOL:

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oreilly said on Hannity today he thinks Biden will be the nominee, rigged via superdelegates just like for Felonia Von Pantsuit. He also said Biden isn't what he was as VP just a few years ago.

He’s always been a creepy gaf machine, but at least he had energy. When he talked about Republicans “puttin yall back in chains” yes it was absurd and stupid (and racist), but he had vigor!

Now, its like Jeb! had a labotomy.

If any of these loons win it will be due to the MSM propaganda machine, cheating and Google/Facebook etc. election tampering.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's probably going to be Warren.

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I am not certain the Democratic Presidential candidate is in the race yet.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He ain't gettin' any better. They'll be fitting him for a drool cup in the next few months. Basket weaving and wheelchair shuffleboard to follow.

Thursday will be his favorite day of the week. Prune Loaf in the cafeteria on Thursdays.

posted Hide Post
Waving away criticism over his tenuous grasp of the facts, Biden argued in a interview with NPR’s “Politics Podcast” that aired Tuesday that the “details are irrelevant in terms of decision-making.”

He also referred to the President as Donald Hump, which he termed a Freudian slip. Hmmmm...

Posts: 17226 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And just when I was beginning to feel sorry for this bumbling old fuddy-duddy.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The only President this clown is going to be is that of the condo association in Del Boca Vista.

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
He is a fuckn’ half wit in a slimy drool pool of fuckn’ half wits trying to half wit one another to a target group of half wit voters who lack the depth and foresite to get out of a shower of runny shit...the difference is he is too much of a half wit to recognize his half wittiness...he’s history as a candidate...Judge Wapner at 7:00

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
The only President this clown is going to be is that of the condo association in Del Boca Vista.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So, again, I just don't see the Dems putting this guy up as their candidate. We've got about 14 months to the election. How much wacky shit it this guy gonna say over the next few months? He's fading. I figure that he'll start forgetting his own name around March of next year.

Well, we know how the DNC feels about Sanders. Ain't gonna be him.

And that leaves Warren, which will make for some of the best Texas death cage match debates ever. Donald Trump will umm savage her.

Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
He won’t be their nominee, but I really wish he would be. Trump would beat him easily.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
And that leaves Warren...

Yep. Kamel-toe ain't gonna cut it, either.
And that leaves Warren...
The Bernie-left is starting to coalesce around Lizzy.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do think it's likely to be Warren. It's a subjective judgement, but one of the problems Warren is going to have is likeability. It shouldn't matter so much in politics, but it does. I got to know a Secret Service agent who did a few years with SSA OIG after he worked for USSS. He said that regardless of how you feel about his politics, Bill Clinton was friendly, personable, and treated all of the agents on his detail very well. That's not a policy judgement about Bill Clinton. On the other hand, Hillary was rude, demanding, very unfriendly. She often treated the agents as personal servants. They all hated doing protection for her. I believe that her shitty personality actually came across in subtle ways on television. I think that Elizabeth Warren is going to have the same problem. I don't think she comes across as very likeable.

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What? Elizabeth "I'm gonna get me a beer" Warren not likeable? Why, she's as authentic as any former person of color out there. Razz

I mean, Hell, man, she popped the top on a brewski! Sippin' suds in the kitchen with her old man! She's down-home, I tells ya! Jen-you-whine down home!!

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
She's 1/1024th likeable.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Likeability? Who doesn't like his or her mother-in-law telling you how to live your life?

Elizabeth Warren, America's mother-in-law. Nag, nag, nag...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You know who would probably do a great Warren impression? Will Ferrell. Get that deer-in-the-headlights look goin', along with that pre-Parkinson's headshake she seems to have. Hell, he did a great Janet Reno, didn't he?

C'mon, can you see it? Big Grin

'course, ol' Will wouldn't do it, being the typical lefty he is.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
She's 1/1024th likeable.
Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
I am not certain the Democratic Presidential candidate is in the race yet.

Joe's job is to be a place holder. As the buffoons fall from the race one by one the real candidate will arrive sometime before the end of the year. He is to entertain everyone until then. Michele will be here shortly.

Awake not woke

Posts: 567 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post