SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bill Geissele talks Freedom
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bill Geissele talks Freedom Login/Join 
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted
I was sent this and thought it was a great speech on why compromise on our Second Amendment Rights should never happen.

https://youtu.be/vIrFtX8QwPg

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
It is, thanks.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I've bought some of his stuff. Now I may need to buy more.

Go Bill!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I should own stock in Geissele, I should buy some more "stock". Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Strong and clear message.

I will continue to patronize his company.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
I'll buy another Geissele rail, already have 3, when he makes a damn 10.5" rail for my 11.5" barrel. Otherwise, I'll pick up a trigger or mount occasionally.

Posts: 1997 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post