SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    new saftey motorcycle jacket
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new saftey motorcycle jacket Login/Join 
posted
http://www.helitemoto.com/

is it worth it ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54606 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ha to stop riding at 70 when my wife became disabled and dependent on me.

If I was still riding, this system would be at he top of my list for safety!

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Dainese and Alpinestars developed the technology. I don’t know anything about this Helite company though. If I was buying it would be Alpinestars.
https://www.revzilla.com/motor...s-tech-air-race-vest

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
I would likely get one, or something like it, if I were still riding. The only thing I'm not sure about is that they done appear to have forearm armor inside the jacket. I may be wrong about that.

That's important to me because the only time I went off a bike, the armor is what stopped my skin from getting ground off after all the heavy leather got scraped away. It may be included or an option. Regardless, Anything to help me live and not get injured badly in a 2 wheel accident is OK by me. ATGATT.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post