SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Facebook is really creepy
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Facebook is really creepy Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
I think he's angry that Facebook called him a Baptist.

Which reminds me of the old (Southern) joke... What's the difference between Methodists and Baptists?

Methodists will say "Hi" when they see each other at the liquor store. Big Grin
And the difference between Methodists and Episcopalians is that the Episcopalians will drink in front of each other.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
I took the app off my phone and stated logging in from the link.
The list of permissions basically keys then in your whole phone.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That Glasgow clip is a hoot Big Grin

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple of years ago, I decided to minimize some of the damage to my identity by being on facebook to keep in contact with family.

Never gave my phone number,location or birthdate so I went ahead and polluted it by feeding false info.

I have no friends to speak of.

I am now 110 years old, live in Hell, Mich (wink wink). I only use a browser not the app.

Try to square that with whatever is dug up via surveillance. At least it will give pause.

I should be tall and rich too; That ain't gonna happen either

Posts: 358 | Location: NW NJ | Registered: December 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post