SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Men (?) in women's sports
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Men (?) in women's sports Login/Join 
posted
Anyone that as been here more than 5 minutes or has paid attention to the news for more than a couple:

Hollywood: Captain Marvel has tits.......awesome

Military: Despite having awesome advanced opportunities for women such as leadership, intel, or fighter pilots. Until we get the first Seal . Ranger. Delta, life is not fair.

All of a sudden it's not fair gender benders are wiping the floor with women athletes and . gov should step in.

https://savewomenssports.com/petitions

This message has been edited. Last edited by: highroundcount,

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I love watching this trash fire of dudes demolishing women at sports. It’s amazing it’s gotten to this level.

However I don’t enjoy see legit female athletes lose scholarships, etc because of these freaks.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
I love watching this trash fire of dudes demolishing women at sports. It’s amazing it’s gotten to this level.

However I don’t enjoy see legit female athletes lose scholarships, etc because of these freaks.

Yes. It is bullshit. But it.s what the left wants until......

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Huh. Finally figured out that "sprrts" was "sports"--sometimes I'm slow.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Love when liberal "ideas" bite them in the butt.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
If this spreads to women's beach volleyball or figure skating, I'll be really pissed. Razz

I hope there will be a backlash against this soon.

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
If this spreads to women's beach volleyball or figure skating, I'll be really pissed. Razz

I hope there will be a backlash against this soon.

+1

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
I suspect this will solve itself. In a great firey ball of molten shit...

Posts: 2330 | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Normally, you would expect the feminists to cry foul at this takeover of women's sports by men. But you don't because their true purpose is not women's rights or gender equality. Their purpose is the advancement of progressive agendas. They want to disrupt and uproot traditional American values because a society that lacks order and a moral compass is one that is ripe for destruction.

Every left-wing cause is really just another soldier in the march towards communism. Whether it's feminism, environmentalism, LGBT groups, etc. They are all just interchangeable radical movements designed to bring down capitalism and usher in communism and authoritarianism.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
Normally, you would expect the feminists to cry foul at this takeover of women's sports by men. But you don't because their true purpose is not women's rights or gender equality. Their purpose is the advancement of progressive agendas. They want to disrupt and uproot traditional American values because a society that lacks order and a moral compass is one that is ripe for destruction.

Every left-wing cause is really just another soldier in the march towards communism. Whether it's feminism, environmentalism, LGBT groups, etc. They are all just interchangeable radical movements designed to bring down capitalism and usher in communism and authoritarianism.

Read up on "extreme feminism", these women are starting to push back and the progs are pissed.

They are claiming...gasp that while a man can claim to be a woman he cannot be a biological woman......

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigmule:
I suspect this will solve itself. In a great firey ball of molten shit...

Yep.

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 671 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Exceptions on both sides obviously exist, but in general, men are physically stronger than women, whose bodies are geared toward bearing children. For any sport to be "sporting," the opponents need to be fairly evenly matched physically. Separating men from women isn't really any different than, for example, weight classes in boxing. Nobody would dream of pitting a bantamweight against a heavyweight, let alone a man against a woman.

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I don't mind Captain Marvel's tits. But, I can't think of anything that will destroy women's sports faster than this crap.

Posts: 7525 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Women wanted this, and they got it. Silence by women is consent. Men didn't want this, but today's FemiNazis who vote and scream advised America that we needed this. All hail modern Feminism!

Posts: 1892 | Location: KY | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGSense:
Women wanted this, and they got it. Silence by women is consent. Men didn't want this, but today's FemiNazis who vote and scream advised America that we needed this. All hail modern Feminism!
Yep, they wanted girls in the boy scouts so now they get men in women's sports.

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Wired mag had a recent article* on the subject and the responses Ive seen (on someone else Twitter) are pretty "sane" - in that its commonly held that trans-women competing against biological females is BS.

I look forward to the left eating itself over this topic.

BTW, Wired, you really stick to tech articles. Dont become an SJW playground or you'll suffer the same fate as Gawker/Splinter and need to be "gloriously" un-fucked like Deadspin has...

*-"the-glorious-victories-of-trans-athletes-are-shaking-up-sports"

intentionally omitting URL...hope thats not bad form, just trying not to promote this malarkey

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Transgender claims are a lie. The only way to sustain a lie is with distortions of reality. This what we see here. To the normal what we are seeing is insane. To the insane, it is normal.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
To the normal what we are seeing is insane. To the insane, it is normal.

'In an insane society, the sane man must appear insane.'
-Star Trek

'God I miss that show'
- Martin Mull in 'Serial' 1980

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
I've got 4 at last count sane adult transgender people in my social circle. In that capacity, I have no issue with them, or really anyone else who wants to live life.

As far as sports is concerned, trans people should only compete with their biological sex. Full stop. In many sports, men will dominate women. In some, they could easily injure or kill them.

We've already seen what this nonsense can do to highschool sports, it is demoralizing for the actual girls.. for starters.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
I've got 4 at last count sane adult transgender people in my social circle. In that capacity, I have no issue with them, or really anyone else who wants to live life.

As far as sports is concerned, trans people should only compete with their biological sex. Full stop. In many sports, men will dominate women. In some, they could easily injure or kill them.

We've already seen what this nonsense can do to highschool sports, it is demoralizing for the actual girls.. for starters.

I'm north of 300 pounds, lived a hard life in agriculture and manufacturing. No stranger to pain or life threatening experiences.

You put me in front of the the lightest ass kicker the NFL has to offer, I have no doubt I would die.

Put a woman in there? I'm sorry for your loss.