SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    First UK Chick-fil-A branch to close after LGBT group backlash
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First UK Chick-fil-A branch to close after LGBT group backlash Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
At the Oracle, we offer an inclusive space where everyone is welcome,” said a spokesperson for The Oracle

Everyone except people who like Chick Fil A.

Posts: 26894 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
There’s always Scotland!

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine Chic Fil A having a problem money wise over there. It does sound like they were not allowed to renew their lease and I am sure the owners of the property gave them only 6 months initially due to their leanings of the SJW. I have yet to see a Chic Fil A ever have a problem here in the states financially. I understand about the business aspects but I also believe how much evil can be triumphant in situations like this.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CFA set up at the KC Marathon finish line today, their always cheerful and polite staff gave out gift cards and fresh sandwiches from their mobile kitchen. Disclaimer: I ran the half, my daughter ran a full marathon.

The store near us (Davenport IA) took over a failed Krispy Kreme location, after about ten years it’s going strong.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Sounds like the landlord, not Chic Fil A, caved to the moonbat pressure.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3445 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post