Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An update Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Hang in there, I'm hopefully about a month away from finalizing my second right now.

And avoiding posting anything here is a good idea, I know for a fact my soon to be ex has been registered here for at least a year and a half for the sole purpose being able to know anytime I posted something.

Posts: 2489 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Best of luck and thanks for the update Tony.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
Thanks Leemur

NRA Life Member

Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again?"

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sureshot45:
Hang in there, I'm hopefully about a month away from finalizing my second right now.

And avoiding posting anything here is a good idea, I know for a fact my soon to be ex has been registered here for at least a year and a half for the sole purpose being able to know anytime I posted something.

I do not believe one has to register here to read your posts.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
quote:
Originally posted by sureshot45:

I do not believe one has to register here to read your posts.

To simply ready mine and everyone else's post no you don't, but to be able to get notifications and see someone's post history you do. edit to add that yes you can also use google to search the forum using the keyword of someone's username

Posts: 2489 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post