SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My Current View
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Current View Login/Join 
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted
We're spending a few days in Orlando...

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
It looks hot

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
What's in your glass?

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wayniac:
We're spending a few days in Orlando...

I would post my current view, but it's too depressing.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
What's in your glass?

Captain Morgan's Light Rum splashed over a Banana Icee!

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Very nice. It's about 1000 degrees here in Clermont today.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
It's 91 here at Volcano Bay, we have plenty of options to cool off! I paid a little extra for a cabana, so we have our own little corner with shelter, a ceiling fan, refrigerator and plenty of wait staff.

The wife and boy.

The "Volcano" incorporates a 125' water slide.

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Looks like a nice day! Congratulations and enjoy.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice. Spent some much needed time in the Outer Banks earlier this month and the weather was similar. Enjoy.

Posts: 177 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Cool. Very cool. But be careful in open dessert. Watch out for the sand worms, man.

The worms are the spice. The spice must flow.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Great view here too!

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6395 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the laugh!

quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
Great view here too!

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
I don't even need to see what you look like to know that you married up Smile

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post