SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Get well soon mrmn50
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Get well soon mrmn50 Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Since I cannot post some Chicken Soup,
here is a prayer for Refuah Sheleimah.

May God Bless you, and keep you and restore your to health!

Your friend.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Get well soon, Hal!

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Get well soon!

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
Hoping for a speedy recovery!

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Prayer for a quick recovery Hal. Hard to keep a good man down. But take it real easy for a while buddy.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Hal,
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Mark

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get well soon. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Prayers said for a speedy recovery!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Heal quickly Hal. We will be praying for a quick recovery. Milk it while you can though. The wife may spoil you if you play it right. Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 10X-Shooter,

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
All the best for a speedy recovery!

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for quick and complete healing.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get well soon buddy!

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
At the risk of interrupting this love fest, let me say that for the 11 years I have been on the Forum and for my tens of thousands of posts, I never really liked any of you. Razz

Actually, that is not so. You are all among the best of people and I appreciate the ability to hob nob with you.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Even though you all stink. Razz

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
We appreciate the compliment!

Get well soon-------------------

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Get well soon Hal.

You have been very kind to me over the years with instant karmas, emails, and good conversation.

I wish a speedy recovery.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Get well soon brother.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get well soon Hal

Disappointing women since the 1970's

Posts: 1120 | Location: SC | Registered: October 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a quick and full recovery!!

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I do sleep well knowing, by experience, that there are a lot of good people in the world, as you all are.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers Hal! Get well soon!!!!!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post