SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Living amongst hillbillies
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Living amongst hillbillies Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Are we using the term inbred hicks yet? maybe that is a good description of the Springer show folks.

Posts: 278 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dynorat:
Are we using the term inbred hicks yet? maybe that is a good description of the Springer show folks.
All we know about them is their blatant disregard for spontaneous human combustion.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Location has nothing to do with it, just changes the nomenclature, lived in NorCal for a while, today it's turds n needles in the cities,

My Job had me cover most of the northern part of the state, a short drive north of Marin County the hills and you'll find plenty of hillbillies, white trash and rednecks.

Every state has them...

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Hillbillies pile trash in their yard.

Rednecks pile it in the back of their pickup trucks so it flies out on the Interstate.

White Trash dump anywhere they can do it without getting caught.

Proper Analogy.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
We are not hillbillies. We are mountain Williams.

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Location has nothing to do with it, just changes the nomenclature, lived in NorCal for a while, today it's turds n needles in the cities,

My Job had me cover most of the northern part of the state, a short drive north of Marin County the hills and you'll find plenty of hillbillies, white trash and rednecks.

Every state has them...

They’re from north California and south Alabam’ and little towns all around this land. Or so I’ve heard.

Posts: 994 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Hillbilly is a derogatory term that only hillbilly’s can use.

You can’t use it but I can. Big Grin

Thank you for the support, Jones. Smile Kind of like "n's" can use the "N" word, but the rest of us can't.

As for the KFC, its all black staffed. I'm guessing its why the manager type had the attitude. I'm not allowed to complain about the slovenly habits of her staff, even though there's no indication that her weekend workers did the dirty deed and not the weekday "workers". And I agree, someone should clean it up, but it's not going to be me.

I’ve got your back on this.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
There's nothing wrong with expecting more. Good on you for calling them to step up the game. People deserve better..

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post