SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For those who have never seen one- an Oakland, CA "Sideshow" last Sunday
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For those who have never seen one- an Oakland, CA "Sideshow" last Sunday Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
They were told burnt rubber smoke kills the COVID-19.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8356 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CARB isn't going to be happy with that sort of activity.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo:
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
Just think, some of those cars will wind up on a used car lot.

More likely repo'ed........

Repo'd and sold off at auction to used car lots.[/QUOTE

I can see the conversation between a potential buyer and salesman:

"What's all that black lumpy stuff in the wheel wells? Kind of looks like rubber." Salesman:"It's just that new undercoating and sound deadner, it's the first year the factory started using it."

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8104 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
What a pack of retards. On several levels.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Some of you are such nerds sometimes it hurts.

I'm so pleased you're not in charge of anything.

I live fairly close to Oakland, and know it well. The potential for violence is extremely high in that area, people are killed for the fun of it. At a side show there a few years ago, two teenagers borrowed their dad's car to watch the show. A "community member" pulled a gun on them, shot and killed one of the brothers, and stole their dad's car.

He did it because LE was not present and had an easy steal with low probability of getting caught. That's Oakland and has been that way for decades.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Some of you are such nerds sometimes it hurts.

I'm so pleased you're not in charge of anything.

I live fairly close to Oakland, and know it well. The potential for violence is extremely high in that area, people are killed for the fun of it. At a side show there a few years ago, two teenagers borrowed their dad's car to watch the show. A "community member" pulled a gun on them, shot and killed one of the brothers, and stole their dad's car.

He did it because LE was not present and had an easy steal with low probability of getting caught. That's Oakland and has been that way for decades.

I remember several years back, Gov Moonbeam (AKA Jerry Brown) got himself elected Mayor of Oakland . He promised he would make the place as safe as Walnut Creek. Later while running for Governor he was asked about it, he said, "those people are never going to change, they like it the way it is".
North Richmond was worse, ganges of of all types and rivalries, black, mexican, central america, asian, Brazilian, plus the Clan, Hells Angles. skinheads , ect. The Iron Triangle had something for everyone

Posts: 206 | Registered: January 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post