SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Your screen name, how/why did you choose it?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your screen name, how/why did you choose it? Login/Join 
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
My first name and year of birth.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In San Diego there are many many taco shops ending in -berto’s. Roberto’s, Alberto’s, Juanberto’s, Aliberto’s, Adelberto’s, etc. Let’s go to Berto’s became the common let’s get burritos or tacos. I added berto to the end of my given name as a gag. The two names are ridiculous when combined. I went with berto online as a shortened version and to maintain just a little anonymity because I’m the only person in the world who would go by my given name plus berto. Also tacos and burritos and carne asada fries kick ass.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
I hunt and help my fellow hunters with their deer, elk, turkey and dove.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure I would consider myself a full-on adrenaline junkie, but, at least in my younger years I was a bit of a "hair on fire going Mach 2" thrill seeker...and so the movie Point Break has become a bit of a guilty pleasure for me.

Some cool guns and shootouts, surfing, skydiving, hot girls, and a kick ass sound track...oh, and SIGs...what's not to like. Cool

The reference also has a bit of a double entendre meaning for me.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjL4-bj04B8

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I was Bam Bam on other firearm forums, maybe on SF too. The UN is kind of funny and serious. I forgot the passwords and the email was shut down after I graduated. So 'mr kablammo' is also kind of funny and serious, I hope.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heard about a satellite in 8th grade science class, been using it since as a screen name. Just change the number every now & then.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Parabellum was already taken Wink

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10490 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ragnar
posted Hide Post
My Hippie parents..Was named after the movie “The Vikings” staring Tony Curtis, Kirk Douglas, and Ernest Borgnine 1958. Odin Ragnar.

Live every day as if it is your last, for one day you’re sure to be right

Posts: 752 | Location: Historic Southpark, Dayton Ohio | Registered: October 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
It was my first and only SIG at the time.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was in business for 32 years and sold activated carbon.

Posts: 73 | Location: Oceanside, CA | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Vasectomy.

Posts: 1633 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

I just assumed you were Native American. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post