SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Your screen name, how/why did you choose it?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your screen name, how/why did you choose it? Login/Join 
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by BlackTalonJHP:
Courtesy of Olin Corporation®

Seems pretty self explanatory

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Screen name is my user ID at work.

Posts: 268 | Location: SE Georgia | Registered: December 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
I was in high school I think. I had to come up with a handle for some game and I figured Bob would be a suitably silly name for an elf. It stuck.

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
I stumbled upon the forum while searching for info about the new SIG X5 Tactical at the time. Needed to register real quick to ask my question, but had no idea about a screen name. When I looked around, the first thing I saw was my Les Baer AR15 so there you go, LBAR15. I bought the pistol, still have the AR and still keep coming back to the forum. Smile

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
I used to have Rottweilers. My sister called me a rotten dad. I shortened it. I had it as a license plate until an old lady at a red light asked me if it was court ordered. Smile

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was the youngest member of the local Norton Owners Club (NOC) back in '74.

Posts: 770 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The first car I was ever allowed to pilot solo was a 1964 Dodge Polara.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rotndad:
I used to have Rottweilers. My sister called me a rotten dad. I shortened it. I had it as a license plate until an old lady at a red light asked me if it was court ordered. Smile

That's freakin' hilarious, right there!!!!

Posts: 195 | Location: Smithfield, Utah | Registered: April 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I write software and a bunch of people tell me I bite [sic]

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
My first Sig...

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
I am from Nevada and we all hunted but everything there is a draw, and I went 5 years without drawing a rifle tag.

So I switched to Archery in a few months, and all of my friends started calling me Archerman.

By the way I got a buck my first year of Archery hunting!

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An affection for old British motorcycles and an important component part.

Posts: 2693 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I first began long distance motorcycling and Iron Butt Association rides (minimum ride is 1000 miles in less than 24 hours) a friend told me “you go cat, go!” and I did, and the name stuck.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 1107 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
An obscure character (only mentioned once) from Homestare Runner.

Posts: 799 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Northern California, and live to hunt ducks. I got an early start this year by traveling to Houston last weekend to hunt early season teal. Our duck season starlets on October 5th; really looking forward to it!

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
My nickname since the Marine Corps. First name starts with G.

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I graduated from VMI in 1991.

Speed is fine, but accuracy is final

The use of the pen is an indulgence we can afford only because better men and women grip the sword on our behalf -Ralph Peters

Posts: 223 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: July 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 98XJRC
posted Hide Post
I had a 98 Jeep Cherokee (XJ) that I used to offroad at Rausch Creek (RC)

Posts: 782 | Location: PA  | Registered: December 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Changed an email way back in 2000 to policetruck and have been using it for things ever since. It comes from a Dead Kennedy’s song. I really don’t share a lot of views their music makes, just like them as an 80’s punk band.

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1193 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post