SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is Rockauto good to go?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is Rockauto good to go? Login/Join 
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Got everything but the special socket for it that is expected next week. Might try to do it with a regular wrench.

3/8 in. Offset Oxygen Sensor Wrench at HFT.

It's currently $6.99, which means ~$6 out-the-door w/ their ubiquitous 20% off coupon and sales tax. I have one that I've used once or twice over several years. Given its rare usage, it was still well worth what I paid vs the time and aggravation it saved me.

If you have enough room to maneuver a regular wrench, then of course go w/ that.

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I order all the time from RockAuto and have always been happy with the orders.

Current RockAuto discount code:

5% Discount Code: C89EE17FBF319B
Expires: March 25, 2018

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post