SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jeff Sessions on Tucker Carlson this Evening
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jeff Sessions on Tucker Carlson this Evening Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
should be worth a watch - maybe Tucker can get Sessions to explain why he's done nothing

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
No, he's blown a lot of smoke up our asses, though....

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
http://video.foxnews.com/v/558...478001#sp=show-clips

Sessions: Too much suppression of free speech on campus

Sep. 26, 2017 - 6:38 - Attorney General Jeff Sessions tells Tucker why the Justice Dept. is entering the legal fight over free speech on college campuses. Plus, Sessions sounds off on Trump vs. NFL #Tucker

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen it yet - just got home from a town meeting, but that is NOT the synopses I was hoping for

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I watched very little,got board with his dribble
Unless he is doing some serious things we don't know of he needs to retire.
He has got to have a staff of competent people working for him and he just now wakes up on this
stuff.
There are bigger transgressions staring us in the face for over eight years.
I had such high hopes when he was appointed.

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
he is the single most disappointment that Trump has made

he has been a complete failure in spite of everything that was handed to him, he is as spineless as the republicans

I had hoped for more

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Sessions is a huge ZERO. Worse, actually, because he has been hiding under his desk when the times call for a man of courage and purpose. It's because Hillary knows that he is the AG that she-- who should be in prison-- is lashing out in every direction. She knows he doesn't have the balls to prosecute her dog if it bit him right in the ass.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Does anyone think Trump is happy with him?

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
like too many lifer politicians, he knows the magic phrases and the Words of Power that can generate the desired response from his otherwise comatose electorate.....which is why he's become a Resident of the Swamp in the first place.

He needs to go.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I'd make a better AG

Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
As a guy from Alabama. I thought he was a bad pick from the beginning, but I trusted DT with the pick.

Jeff sessions is a swampy politician and he's done nothing to disprove that.

I just hope this drama is a smoke screen and Jeff is actually working on a treason case for HRC, Comey, Lynch, Rice, etc etc

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post