SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shadowy Bilderberg summit penetrated by reporter
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shadowy Bilderberg summit penetrated by reporter Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
After I posted the warning about the Illuminati, I got curious and searched around.

It turns out they may have all died off recently, a sudden wide spread attack of food poisoning.

Ask not for whom the Bell tolls.......

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know anything about the Bilderbergs, but I would watch out for the Pentavirate, as learned about in the movie, "So I Married an Axe Murderer"

Stuart Mackenzie: Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

Tony Giardino: So who's in this Pentavirate?

Stuart Mackenzie: The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

Charlie Mackenzie: Dad, how can you hate "The Colonel"?

Stuart Mackenzie: Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!

Houston Texas, if the heat don't kill ya, the skeeters will.

Posts: 359 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
"what do they do? Get together and compare notes on world domination?"

long ago when I was enthralled by such 'conspiracy theory' that was a Big Name somehow associated with 'the Club of Rome' and a host of other shadowy groups that existed yet I had no actual 1st hand evidence anything I read was true.

Since the Age of Google-Fu and reams of accumulating data, my interest has waned somehow.

Tales attributed to members acting out at "The Bohemian Grove" are as sketchy as 'the Illuminati' and 'the Rothschilds' etc etc.

All the fun is in the pursuit of the various intertwined conspiracies. After I retired & have more time available,
focus on things more solid and definitive has evolved.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tales attributed to members acting out at "The Bohemian Grove" are as sketchy as 'the Illuminati' and 'the Rothschilds' etc etc.

I used to have a patient who worked for many years ate the Bohemian Grove, which is located about 7 miles from where I grew up in Sonoma County, Ca. My patient was a good conservative, and he loved Ronald Reagan, having spent quite a bit of time with him before and after he became president. This was a chance for famous/rich men to get away and let their hair down. I doubt any "rule-the-world" plots were hatched.

Posts: 18016 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
From what I've read over the years, the Bilderbergs are a secretive bunch of power brokers who have a lot of money and wield a lot of control, always in the deep background. I would not dismiss them.

flashguy

Our daughter had a part time job some years ago. She had to deliver printed material to a couple dozen places. Mostly at night.

One night she approached this "high class" facility to find it ringed with security folk. After several minutes of dialogue and proof of identity they finally let her through, but with an admonishment to not talk about anything she might see.

She did a little checking the next day and it turned out that it was a bilderberger meeting here in Prince William county.

They are real, and from what I have heard/read they do not wish us common folk well.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
I doubt any "rule-the-world" plots were hatched.

And that's exactly what they'd want you to think, hmmm?

Posts: 2452 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
I doubt any "rule-the-world" plots were hatched.

They already rule the world, you just don't know it LOL !!! God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3053 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't out to get you Wink

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
I don't think they get together to compare golf scores. I'd think, if I had that kind of money, I'd want to know what politicians were worth buying to ensure my dominance, power, and cash flow performed to it's utmost.

There are competing theories on Globalism and world dominance. But there is one goal, keep control and if necessary, convince us serfs to fight it out later for the winning theory. For now, only mindless idiots see violent war and such as a pathway to world dominance. Like the Iranian Mullahs.

Thus it has always been. The Fabians, Bohemian Grove and this bunch. I see nothing about them that says they are friendly to my existence except as what pleases them if I were to be noticed. And any place where Georgi Soros shows up I am pretty convinced is adverse to nearly every personal interest I maintain.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
hambony....Beat me to it. Bravo.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I think the only thing they've got going for them is that cool name. What if they were called the Morton Glandstein Foundation? That ain't shadowy. Not the least bit.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
If you want to be part of a secret society to control the world, I can help.

Send $16.95, US currency only please, to me in a plain brown envelope, and I will see to it that you are enrolled as a member. Due to the level of secrecy required, due to security constraints, no receipts can be issued, no t-shirts, ball caps, ID cards, code words or handshakes can be provided. You must keep it a secret, no matter what. No salesmen will call, no disrobing, acceptance is guaranteed.

If you are killed or captured, the society will disavow all knowledge of your membership and existence.

If you are ever questioned, your only reply must be, “You can’t prove a thing!”

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When you're rich and powerful you tend to want to control things, nothing new about that. If I were filthy rich I'd be doing the same thing, just not so evil and all that.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
I want my own secret society with a cool name! We could just talk about shit and stuff.

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10338 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post