SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shadowy Bilderberg summit penetrated by reporter
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shadowy Bilderberg summit penetrated by reporter Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
First I’ve heard of the Bilderberg group. Possibly a bogus report, but interesting, read it FWIW.

“…This cabal of the global, largely liberal, elite — with strong ties to the EU — meets every year amid a cloak of secrecy.

At this year’s gathering? With so-called ‘populism’ high on its agenda, passionate Remainers, including former Home Secretary Amber Rudd, Bank of England Governor Mark Carney and former Chancellor George Osborne, all took time out of their busy schedules to attend…”

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic...-secret-society.html

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8951 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I confess I was ignorant of all this. So, what do they do? Get together and compare notes on world domination?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107578 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Wasn’t Jesse Ventura investigating them and their plan to control the world’s population?

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They do indeed make plans and they do indeed control the world.
Where do you think ideas like putting global warming over on people comes from? Not some guy from Tenn.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Concerns over climate change have existed in some form since the 19th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...imate_change_science

A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Damn! Big Grin

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
They are getting too big for their britches so are hiding from the Illuminati guys, or gals as the case may be.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
From what I've read over the years, the Bilderbergs are a secretive bunch of power brokers who have a lot of money and wield a lot of control, always in the deep background. I would not dismiss them.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Concerns over climate change have existed in some form since the 19th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...imate_change_science

These guys have been around for a long long time, maybe not with the same name, but the same organization.

This is the goal of globalization. They have a hard time controlling a single nation with free elections. Form a union....like the EU and control a few of the leaders.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
The article is essentially clickbait, as--other than names of attendees, none of them surprising--there is no indication that the Bilderbergerbergers are given assignments, etc. Nor is there anything about the reporter waterboarding Henry Kissinger to find out what was really going on.

Too bad. My late father-in-law was a conspiracy "nut", everything from Velikovsky to UFOs to the John Birch Society. He was convinced the Bilderbergers ruled the world. This sounds more like Davos for introverts.

Posts: 18066 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, at least they have a cool name.

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:
They do indeed make plans and they do indeed control the world.
Where do you think ideas like putting global warming over on people comes from? Not some guy from Tenn.

Al Gore was from Tenn...

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
The article is essentially clickbait, as--other than names of attendees, none of them surprising--there is no indication that the Bilderbergerbergers are given assignments, etc. Nor is there anything about the reporter waterboarding Henry Kissinger to find out what was really going on.

Too bad. My late father-in-law was a conspiracy "nut", everything from Velikovsky to UFOs to the John Birch Society. He was convinced the Bilderbergers ruled the world. This sounds more like Davos for introverts.

Isn’t Kissinger Jewish? There ya go!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Al Gore was from Tenn...
I think that's who he meant.

Call me naive, but I don't see how they can change the tide. Human society ebbs and flows on influences so very complex that even if one understood them all, it would not be possible to change them. They can get together and plan and grouse, but I doubt that they have any direct influence over anything but their own business entities.

Call me simple, but I don't see this as anything more than the need for some people to believe that these secret societies influence the world.

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think that's who he meant.

Call me naive, but I don't see how they can change the tide. Human society ebbs and flows on influences so very complex that even if one understood them all, it would not be possible to change them. They can get together and plan and grouse, but I doubt that they have any direct influence over anything but their own business entities.

Well, there is the Clinton Global Initiative.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Pro tip: If your secret society has a website, you're doing it wrong.

Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Didn't 007 bust that group up after discovering them at that weird opera?

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1171 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
The Bilderberg group/society/meeting goes back a long, long time as another poster stated.

There's been meetings of the rich and powerful since ancient times to talk trade, spheres of influence, address grievances, form alliances, break alliances, and generally shape the world to their liking and to do it short of open warfare if possible (because wars are bad for business) or to start wars if it served their purpose (because wars are good for business).

From Solomon to the Templars to the renaissance merchant princes to Colonial conglomerates to the modern industrialists, the Bilderberg's are just the current incarnation of something that's very, very old.

No conspiracy theory needed.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pro tip: If your secret society has a website, you're doing it wrong.

Website gave me a warning about an unsecure server... Big Grin

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post