SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Will the Second Civil War Turn Violent?
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Will the Second Civil War Turn Violent? Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
It already has.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29694 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
It'd be over for n time for us to argue the 9 v 45 issue over lunch.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:

Not so sure about that. There are plenty of people who would pick up a gun and fight on the left side for the right price.

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:

Not so sure about that. There are plenty of people who would pick up a gun and fight on the left side for the right price.

Never underestimate the enemy.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
What makes the right most vulnerable is that the Left fights in secret and in skirmishes. Most folks don't recognize there is a civil war going on. So far the Left seems to mimic the Brown Shirts of yesteryear. Their violence is brief and without firearms use. But if past is prologue we'll see it in crescendo as a trend.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29694 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Guerrilla warfare.

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I don't know about violence, but Andrew Jackson could have stopped it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:...What is brewing now is, in my view, a true civil war, and our first. 12131 is right, it's already violent and the clock is ticking on deadly.....

And, yes, it's very very close to the level of hatred and simmering violence of 1861.

I hope you guys are all wrong about this. But I believe you are probably correct.

I think much of the US has a growing entitlement culture; they demand their piece of the pie, and are not bound by the rule of law to attain such.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Report This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
Dont be so eager for a civil war, it will be very very ugly, nothing easy about it and dont think for a second that foreign powers wont join sides to try and reap the benefits. I hope it pacifies before the worst happens.

At the least you'll see some assholes from a UN member state running around with their blue helmets and waving their FNFALs around. If it comes to violence, the left WILL hire as many outside entities as they can.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Report This Post