SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Drudge is now just a shade less Woke than MSNBC
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Drudge is now just a shade less Woke than MSNBC Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Yes sir, Drudge has sucked for the last few years. Revolver has good news.

https://www.revolver.news/

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
The Drudge Report went from a shooting star to a falling star. Nothing but liberal crap now.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Holy SHIT...a 45% DROP?

I saw somewhere that it may have been sold to NBC as it's been VERY heavy on NBC content over the past year or so.

I think Matt Drudge is long gone and just can't speak out or he loses his huge payday.

The Drudge Report posted a 45 percent decline in web traffic in September as the site alienated its core readers by turning against President Trump ahead of the 2020 presidential election.

Posts: 33768 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Drudge Report posted a 45 percent decline in web traffic in September as the site alienated its core readers...

So 55% are still going there?
I don't believe it.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Holy SHIT...a 45% DROP?

I saw somewhere that it may have been sold to NBC as it's been VERY heavy on NBC content over the past year or so.

I think Matt Drudge is long gone and just can't speak out or he loses his huge payday.

The Drudge Report posted a 45 percent decline in web traffic in September as the site alienated its core readers by turning against President Trump ahead of the 2020 presidential election.

If you abandon your principles, don't be surprised when your principals abandon you.

Posts: 994 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
Apparently, Drudge has lived with a male roommate for over 11 years in Miami and just gave him a 700,000 house in Miami. A lot about Drudge people didn’t know about. His site is done, conservatives will never forgive how he contributed to all the never Trumpers.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post