SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Infuriating: Five Police Officers Reportedly Told To Leave Local Starbucks Because Some Snowflake Felt Unsafe
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Infuriating: Five Police Officers Reportedly Told To Leave Local Starbucks Because Some Snowflake Felt Unsafe Login/Join 
Picture of Ironmike57
posted

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Saw it on the news earlier today.

Wonder WHY the Barista didn't just say to the complainer... "Why don't YOU leave".

So tired of these entitled, "So Special" complainers.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only dead fish
go with the flow
Picture of pessimist
posted Hide Post
If I recall correctly, this hasn't been the first incident of this type between Starbucks and LEO.

Why in the world do police officers continue to support this place with their business? Is it really so difficult to stop patronizing businesses that hate you?

Posts: 1517 | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Starbucks is the Lions Den for liberal stupidity, just keep away and spend your money elsewhere. Dont act suprised or shocked at this behavior, its the norm from them now and its not gonna change.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Guess I’ll FINALLY switch to Dunkin Donuts for coffee full time. The one by my house is more convenient than any Shitbucks anyway. The TPD should just tell Shitbucks to take their apology and shove it up their anal sphincter. This has gone waaaaaaay BEYOND retarded, and we can all thank O’numb-nutz for his legacy of Police-Hate...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I've never been to a Starbucks and incidents like this insures that I never will. As has already been stated, why would LEOs go to places where they are not appreciated? McDonalds and Dunkin Donuts brew a good cup of joe. Go there or some small family owned business.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pessimist:
If I recall correctly, this hasn't been the first incident of this type between Starbucks and LEO.

Why in the world do police officers continue to support this place with their business? Is it really so difficult to stop patronizing businesses that hate you?

Agreed.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
Saw it on the news earlier today.

Wonder WHY the Barista didn't just say to the complainer... "Why don't YOU leave".

So tired of these entitled, "So Special" complainers.

Simple!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
And they should leave. And never come back, regardless of who calls. It's the ONLY way these turds will learn. Getting dragged into the bathroom by you hair by a druggie intent on raping and brutalizing you? Sorry. Call your soi boi warrior.

Until people face the actual consequences of their actions, not just words and feelings, this behavior will NEVER change. It just wont. Want to ban guns? Fine your bodyguards do not get to use them. Don't want LEO in your establishment? Fine. If the criminal steps outside during his brutalization of you I will intervene, but I will NOT step inside as per your wishes. Good luck. I'm rooting for you!

It sounds brutal but it is the truth. There are NO CONSEQUENCES in this country. None. From the lowly SJW up to the highest leftist politician in the land, they NEVER have to personally pay for their behavior. Laws and normal rules of decency be dammed, they DO NOT APPLY to the leftist. Until they pay a personal price it will go on, and on, and on.

This stuff really does not bother me anymore. We LET it happen. Quite frankly I am content to let it happen to them until they change. If you want to touch a hot stove, I will let you get burned. And maybe you will learn not to touch it again. If you don't learn? By all means touch it again. I DO NOT CARE.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Even if they weren’t LEO’s, So I’ve got five patrons who made a purchase and one who wants too but won’t because of the other five? I’d tell the one to please leave.

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Tempe has always been a typical left leaning college town. Back in the 1970s, the city manager hired his brother in law as Police Chief. Their families had 'immunity'. The city council, city attorney and city court judges pandered to Kush era ASU athletics and high profile business owners and their transgressions. I know first hand how politics/political correctness was played in Tempe.

The 24/7 local restaurants encouraged LEOs to come in and write reports, especially during night time hours. This will bite Starbucks like the Nike incident.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting.

Our local Starbucks hosts Coffee With a Cop every so often.

Posts: 6621 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
I hate starbucks coffee...burnt taste IMO...so I never go to one.....BUT...if I were there and that happened, I would verbally harass that one patron and be as intimidating as possible and intentionally make him very uncomfortable...all whilst telling him not to even consider trying to involve the LE that they want gone...fuck him!
On my way out the door I would offer the LE coffee at a coffee shop down the road...on me!

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I’ll never darken their door again.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
What are they going to do? Call the cops?

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I waited 10 years
for this
posted Hide Post
If I am following this logic correctly, we should ALL go to a Starbucks and say we feel unsafe or threatened by the most left-leaning, che worshiping shithead in there. Then sue when they dont ask them to leave. Make them follow their own rules. Until the folks on the right start using the Alinsky playbook the same way the leftists have for the last decade we will lose.

Posts: 133 | Location: nebraska | Registered: January 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and this little pig said:
posted Hide Post
When I was working security at the FAA in Merrimack, NH, I would stop by the local Dunkin' Donuts and they would give me my coffee for free. Not being a LEO, although the uniform and equipment made me look like a LEO, I would put $3.00 in their tip cup! I'd have my order ready as soon as I got in the door. These Coolatas were a part of my weight gain! LOL

Kudos to these employees who respected anyone with a uniform, badge, and firearm! Go to Dunkin'Donuts!!!!!

Posts: 3399 | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I don't drink coffee, but if I did I wouldn't do it at Starbucks. I've been in one twice as part of a small choral group that met there, but I'll never go as an individual (and probably won't with that group again, either).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I go into the nearest Starbucks for......free WiFi, and no overpriced crappy coffee thank you and I usually wear a Glock or SIG Tee shirt.

Yes, I sometimes get the "Stink Eye" from some Liberal shits, but none actually have the balls to confront me.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Sounds like right after that incident would've been a great time for an armed robbery... LOL.

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post