SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    October KARMA!!! The winner is: eseaton
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

October KARMA!!! The winner is: eseaton Login/Join 
Go Texans
posted Hide Post
Great looking watch. Thanks, and please count me in!

Posts: 722 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
I'd love to be included in this one! I could actually see myself wearing this

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I would love a new watch. Please add me and thanks for the chance!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Awesome watch!

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
I'm in please! Thanks.

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4311 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Clean, uncluttered, face.

Please enter me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Dave, very kind of you!

Please include me and thanks-

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please. That would make a great "everyday watch".

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Wow! Beautiful watch. Please add me to this generous karma. Thanks.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1351 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That would make me look so tacticool. Count me in please and thanks.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
Please add me, this is my fav Citizen watch. Thank you

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
I'm in on this one. Thanks for the chance my friend. Looks spectacular.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, thank you.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice, please add me!

Posts: 1141 | Location: Phila Area | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
That is amazing. Count me in. Thank you.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Please include me, and thanks for the chance!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
I'd love a shot at it. Thanks as always Dave. Hope you and yours are having a great fall!

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Sharp watch! Please include me in the karma.

Posts: 6398 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love my eco diver I bought from you Dave. Please include me for this one!

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post