SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    October KARMA!!! The winner is: eseaton
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

October KARMA!!! The winner is: eseaton Login/Join 
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I'd love it. Count me in.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in

I would rather regret the things that I have done than regret the things I have not done.

Posts: 503 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list of those grateful for a chance at your generous Karma. Thank you, Sir!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8864 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you!!!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
Awesome watch! Please count me in. Thank you!

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 887 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another great karma; please add me!

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool. I'm in.

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Very nice, please count me in!

Thanks, Chris

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Love OD Green!

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Dave, you are an honorable and awesome individual! I would love to be added to this list. The watch would look terrific paired with my Molon Labe ring!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance Dave!

Lobo Gunn

We live, we learn, we lead so that our children may become our Future.

Posts: 356 | Location: Gainesville, Florida | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a great watch. Please count me in.

Posts: 33 | Location: Central FL | Registered: May 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in - and THANKS for all you do for the SIGforum members

Posts: 425 | Location: Newport News, VA | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 2374 | Location: TN | Registered: October 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
Awesome watch. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 600 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Not sure what will happen if that Citizen gets next to my Orange Monster but I’ll risk it.

Posts: 268 | Location: SE Georgia | Registered: December 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thanks for playing guys! Keep it up

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6008 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KurtZ66
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Thank you.

‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’

— Thomas Jefferson's "Commonplace Book," 1774-1776, quoting from On Crimes and Punishment, by criminologist Cesare Beccaria, 1764

Posts: 413 | Location: GA | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks David!

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this karma. Thanks

Posts: 250 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post