SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    October KARMA!!! The winner is: eseaton
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

October KARMA!!! The winner is: eseaton Login/Join 
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Yes please. I'd love to be included in this. Thanks for the chance at yet another great karma!

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, I’m a sucker for green.

Posts: 2489 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks.

Posts: 7301 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Love that color.
Please include me, Dave.

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I'm all in.
Thanks!

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
In for a chance please. Thank you!

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
In please! Would make a great 'field watch' & keep the wear off of the Satellite Wave Cool

Thank for the chance!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15151 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Please put me in for this Dave, my son would love it.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance

Posts: 5301 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list Dave.

Posts: 3697 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Great looking watch, Dave. Please add me to the list.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I'm in please, and thank you.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Very nice watch. Thanks

Jaycat

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1039 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome watch. Please count me in

Posts: 225 | Location: Southern, PA | Registered: July 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Amateur Astronomer
Picture of Test1968
posted Hide Post
Don't count me in.

I just wanted to say I have this watch courtesy of Dave from a couple of years back, and it is a GREAT watch. I wear it all the time except for really heavy work or in the shower and it has held up incredibly well considering the abuse I have unintentionally put it through. It is also very accurate, I don't think it has drifted more than 15 seconds in the couple of years I've had it.

Good luck, and to the winner, you will be getting a great watch from a great guy.

Alcohol
Tobacco
Firearms

Who brought the chips and dip?

Jim

Posts: 14023 | Location: limbo | Registered: August 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AnimalMother88
posted Hide Post
That would match my other OD Citizen well. Definitely in here.

Posts: 1338 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in Thanks

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm in please!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please add me!

Posts: 1721 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcliff
posted Hide Post
In

Posts: 248 | Location: People's Republic of Massachusetts | Registered: September 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post