SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Microsoft Excel Issue
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Microsoft Excel Issue Login/Join 
#DrainTheSwamp
Picture of P229 357SIG Man
posted
I've noticed that since I upgraded my MacBook to Mojave, my Excel ribbon's dropdown boxes are not dropping. For example, if I wish to change the background color of a cell, I can no longer click the fill command and get the dropdown box containing the color palette. Any suggestions as to what's wrong?

P226 9 mm
P229 .357 SIG
Glock 17
AR15 Spikes - Noveske - Daniel Defense Frankenbuild

Posts: 944 | Location: Glen Allen, Virginia | Registered: January 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Start by repairing the installation (I assume that's an option in Mac). I've had similar issues with upgrades on Windows machines.

Posts: 5159 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
#DrainTheSwamp
Picture of P229 357SIG Man
posted Hide Post
Fixed...there was an update that I hadn't installed yet. I guess the prior version wasn't 100% compatible with Mojave

P226 9 mm
P229 .357 SIG
Glock 17
AR15 Spikes - Noveske - Daniel Defense Frankenbuild

Posts: 944 | Location: Glen Allen, Virginia | Registered: January 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post