SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Why not the Democratic Party?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why not the Democratic Party? Login/Join 
posted
I have a question for the Antifa's. Why aren't they calling for the tearing down and disbanding of the Democratic Party since the Democratic Party has over a century supporting slavery in America even in the Twentieth Century up to including the 60's when Johnson could only pass the Civil Rights bill with the help of Republicans?

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
If you want to ask Antifa a question, I think you've got the wrong venue.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Same reason you don't call your boss a fuckwit. Never go after the people paying you.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
If it were not for double standards they would have no standards at all.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15696 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Get Dinesh D'Souza's book, "The Big Lie" for a detailed explanation for these antics.

It has nothing to do with slavery, desegregation, or any of that, except race is an emotional issue useful to spool people up, violence, fear, intimidation, misery, hate and discontent.

It is the ongoing progressive struggle towards world wide communism, the collective, the state owning and controlling everything and everybody.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Another vote for this book. I downloaded it to my Kindle and am about half way through it.

Unfortunately, the members of this board aren't the people who would benefit most from reading it.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Because they have been suckered into believing that it is all Trump's fault and that of the damn white Republicans. You know the people trying to take away all of the programs from the down trodden and support the rich.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
It is the ongoing progressive struggle towards world wide communism, the collective, the state owning and controlling everything and everybody.

Nailed it.

Anti-gun is the same. Has zero to do with "safety" or "guns"; has everything to do with control.

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
quote:

Nailed it.

Anti-gun is the same. Has zero to do with "safety" or "guns"; has everything to do with control.

^^^^ Yep, beat me to it. To understand the times we are in, you have to understand communist tactics. I was raised around that kind of stuff, hard core agitators. I recognize their stink in the current strife.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post